This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week Eight: Survival of the Fittest

Topic » Week Eight: Survival of the..

2079 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
This week, we're having a no holds bar. Your guys theme? Simply preform something impressive! A music video that will AMAZE me. However, this will be the hardest week for you yet. Because TWO of you will be eliminated this round. Meaning, the only person who WON'T be in the final performance is the person with the top score. So you guys might want to work extra hard to find a video that you're confident can't be beat. You guys have 24 hours!
2078 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
TIME
2074 days 3 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Me when I thought I had already done this round. I'll do them after I eat.
2073 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
So the people on the bottom is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Everyone EXCEPT for Kayla.
2073 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Just like the video challenge, you guys have free creative control. Just remember that it has to be LIVE and make it something that you think will guarantee your safety. After all, only one of you will survive this round.
2068 days 3 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey guys! Results will posted tomorrow!
2066 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Sorry guys! Someone sent in a video that had already been used, so I had to wait on a resubmission from them. However, one person didn't send a submission at all. So they're automatically out. And that person is...Drew. Now, lets look at the other two.
2066 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Julian: https://youtu.be/_Hrg-2RAfHU
This is a good submission. The song was a bit repetitive, but it was good all together! And I LOVED the robots that started to do their thing! Good submission over all!
2066 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Will: https://youtu.be/WXwgZL4zx9o
Will...This is a good submission as well, and definitely unique. It was an enjoyable watch over all!
2066 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Guys, I have made my decision...Will...This will NOT be your Final Performance. Congrats on making it to the final two. Julian, I'm sorry but you have been eliminated from this competition.
2066 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Kayla...Will...Your final two challenge will be posted when I get home from work late tonight/early tomorrow.
2066 days 10 hours ago
MizCrackHead
Gl will <3
2066 days ago
hellomynameis347
Good luck Kayla!

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!