This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week Nine: Finale

Topic » Week Nine: Finale

2060 days 20 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
This season...Kayla...Will...The two of you have had to overcome your fellow competitors and the challenges. And now is the time for you to face your biggest challenge yet. Because this week...There IS no challenge. Because the two of you will be doing the FINAL FINAL PERFORMANCE of this season! Your only rules? It has to be LIVE, and it has to be STELLAR if you expect it to get you the win. Impress me...Or you might find all of your hard work for this season will be for nothing. Good luck! You have 24 hours to send me a stellar video that you think will get you the win.
2056 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Results coming tomorrow! I've been moving my stuff to my new place, but then I'll be ready.
2054 days 19 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
And considering he was the only one to submit....Congradulations WILL! You are the winner of this season and will receive a gift from me whenever I have enough T$ saved up to get you something!

Will's Submission: .be

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!