This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Drew's Videos

Topic » Drew's Videos

2123 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Post them here!
2123 days 7 hours ago
NardDog96
2121 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
This was good! I adored the video where it showed the silent movie-like! But I just wish there would have been something a little...More! I'd give you an 80 for this!
2121 days 9 hours ago
NardDog96
2119 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I love the dancing in this video! It almost seems more like an artwork. I also love how the dancing is used to do everyday things. I give you a 97 out of 100 for this!
2116 days 18 hours ago
NardDog96
2114 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
This was another great performance from you Drew! This was definitely fun and made me feel happy as I watched it! I loved the song and I loved the happy feeling to the video itself! I'd give you a 100 as well!
2113 days 23 hours ago
NardDog96
Thanks Jay! I was nervous that I was going to be in the low end. I'm happy with a perfect score.
2112 days 1 hour ago
NardDog96
2111 days 21 hours ago
Jacadeux
oshit! slipknot! <3
2111 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Slipknot  <3
2105 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Drew, this was definitely middle of the road for me. There wasn't anything I can say that I LOVED, while there was nothing I can say that I HATE. I wanted something to be a bit more...Well, more. The beginning was really kind of boring and such. And then there was the problem that I had to go hunt for the video on other websites because that youtuber doesn't allow people fromt he US to view that video. So I'm afraid that I'll have to give you a 50 for this one.
2103 days 16 hours ago
NardDog96

Just must be able to bring me back in the game
2098 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
This is definitely a throw back song, and it is definitely a duet! I was definitely worried about what made you think this was a duet until midway through the song. But when it came and they were doing comedy acts and such, I got the sense of two genuine friends who were enjoying just being in each other's company and having fun. However, it was definitely a SLOW build to it. Which is why I'm going to give it an 80, even though the middle-ending would have been a 100.
2091 days 16 hours ago
NardDog96

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!