This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kayla's Videos

Topic » Kayla's Videos

2129 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Post them here!
2128 days 18 hours ago
MizCrackHead
2127 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
GREAT SUBMISSION! I was getting worried in the beginning that you were going to take a different road down this, but you for sure proved me wrong! 97 from me!
2127 days 8 hours ago
MizCrackHead
2125 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I've never seen this video, but I love it! The dancing was great! And the puppet show was amusing to watch! I'm going to give you a 95 from me!
2120 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I think this is a very middle of the road to me. This song should be happy by it's lyrics. But for the most part I actually find the facial expressions and lack there of at times to be a bit of a downer. This is one of the few times where I think the video actually HURTS the song more. However, there are times where I couldn't help but to smile. I'd give this a 68 out of 100
2120 days 3 hours ago
MizCrackHead
The facial expressions were supposed to look laid back and chill but I can see how it looks like they're scowling for the whole video lol
Thanks for the critique
2118 days 1 hour ago
MizCrackHead

This theme couldn't have come at a better time
Seriously. FUCK LOVE!!
2115 days 1 hour ago
MizCrackHead

An excellent jazzy French song with a wonderful singer. Zaz's message is simple but very sweet, she states that although Paris has had some hardships in the past it won't change the fact that it will always be a place of beauty and joy and also that the city's spirit can never be broken.
2111 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
THIS! THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! I loved the sights, the culture feel to it, and the song itself even talked about Paris! This was an amazing week for you Kayla. So I'm giving you a 100 out of 100!
2108 days 19 hours ago
MizCrackHead
2104 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I really enjoyed this one Kayla! I definiitely think this is a good week for you! A 95 from me!
2097 days 20 hours ago
MizCrackHead
2088 days 18 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
This is really creative! I love the tone, the special effects, and the song itself! There's nothing I really have to complain about! You proved to be a lot more than just another singer. I give this a 98.
2083 days 19 hours ago
MizCrackHead

The editing in this music video is AMAZING and the song that go with it feels very mysterious and mystical. Hope you love it as much as I did when I first saw it ;)

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!