This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

2380 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Happening LIVE tomorrow (the 21st) at 6pm EST. Don't miss out because this is another challenge where your activity could be the difference between immunity and tribal council.
2379 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Check in starts now!
2379 days 21 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
here
2379 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* twirls*
2379 days 21 hours ago
FedeBenna
Here (probably)
2379 days 21 hours ago
FelipeS
hey
2379 days 21 hours ago
Jacadeux
shockingly here
2379 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
here
2379 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
hi
2379 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
2379 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
We fucking lose bye we have the whole inactive tribe
2379 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright. First thing's first, Sauteurs and Dunfirmline, I'll take immunity back.

I'm going to make this quick because I will be afk soon after I explain the rules.

This is a live challenge. In this challenge, two members of each mega tribe will have 10 minutes to say "*holds weight*". The members of the other mega tribes will say "*adds weight onto (put name of person here)'s arms*". Each person can only place ONE weight down per round. If someone is caught placing more than one weight down before the round is over, that person will be out and can't place any more weight. Each weight will lower the time limit they have to hold the weight by 10 seconds for the NEXT round.

Example:
ROUND 1
Johnny - holds weight, gets 4 weights, 10:00
Marcy - holds weight, gets 5 weights, 10:00
ROUND 2
Johnny - holds weight, gets 3 weights, 9:20
Marcy - holds weight, gets 5 weights, 9:10
ROUND 3
Johnny - holds weight, gets 4 weights, 8:50
Marcy - loses weight, 8:20
The amount of time each player has to respond can depend on this and can be as low as 20 seconds. When all of one mega tribe has both of their players out, the other mega tribe wins. Losers go to tribal where someone will be voted off.

If anyone has any questions, ask now. Otherwise, choose your 2 players. Also, Sauteurs and Dunfirmline, you must sit out one player.
2379 days 21 hours ago
FedeBenna
As always, I'm the one who doesn't understand anything... X'D
2379 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Sauteurs and Dunfirmline, sit one person out NOW! All tribes, choose two people NOW! We've got no time for waiting.
2379 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
UPDATE: Victoria and Sauteurs must sit one out.
2379 days 21 hours ago
FelipeS
i can do it for gouyave

open group

Papa's Survivor: Caribbean

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!