This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement

Topic » Announcement

2399 days 14 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Come on in guys!

*Gouyave and Dunfirmline tribes walk in, looking back at Victoria and Sauteurs tribe*

*Victoria tribe walks in*

*Sauteurs tribe walks in, without Michael*

Gouyave and Dunfirmline getting your first look at the new Sauteurs tribe. Michael voted out at the last tribal council.

Alright, you guys have seen a lot happen in the short span of 2 in-game rotations. We've had two reward challenges, many replacements, two immunity challenges, two tribal councils, both featuring two tribes collectively working together to vote one off. As you can see, 2 is the magic number. What am I saying?

Drop your buffs. We're switching tribes up. In fact, we're having TWO (the magic number) tribes of 7 this time around.

Chatzy will be up by 6:20EST for me to randomly select tribes.
2399 days 14 hours ago
FedeBenna
Omg! I'm shocked and excited too!! =O
2399 days 14 hours ago
waf_
WOW
2399 days 14 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
As you guys have seen, the two strongest tribes right now are Victoria and Dunfirmline.

Victoria may have gone to tribal council twice, but they collaborated together and worked hard, making them one of the stronger tribes.

Dunfirmline has worked hard to be safe from both tribal councils.

For these reasons, you will either be on the Victoria or Dunfirmline tribe. Gouyave and Sauteurs? Don't exist anymore.

http://us20.chatzy.com/11782829616101

open group

Papa's Survivor: Caribbean

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!