This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reward Challenge #2

Topic » Reward Challenge #2

2381 days 16 hours ago
FedeBenna
That's great!! =)
https://media.giphy.com/media/7L9FYvnh467YI/giphy.gif
2381 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Victoria tribe, you now have fire. Here's how this works. If you want to have a fire at camp, you must say *starts fire*. Every fire will last for one hour, and during that time, you can cook and eat any raw food you'd like. When the fire's out, you must start the fire again if you want to eat raw food safely. In addition, you must say *cooks and eats (insert food here)*

THIS IS IMPORTANT, LISTEN UP! If you eat raw food while there is no fire or you have a fire going and don't say the *cooks* part, your stats will PLUMMET. Eating one raw food won't kill you unless you have low stats. Eating two raw foods will probably kill you, so make sure you check that a fire is going and that food is cooked.
2381 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Gouyave tribe, I also had peeked and saw you guys cheated in the challenge. When the challenge ended, you guys kept going with Luca and Kyle alternating without Felipe. You knew the rules of the challenge and I have deleted your posts past 5:30pm EST since those don't count. Ultimately, I will penalize your tribe by taking away a couple food. This should teach you not to cheat in challenges next time and that when I say a challenge will end at a certain time, it's not tricky to understand that challenge will end at that time.
2381 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
You weren't even on Simon. We knew we didn't stand a chance of winning. Since you weren't there we thought we could have gone along a bit but we were losing anyways

open group

Papa's Survivor: Caribbean

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!