This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Things of significance

Topic » Things of significance

2562 days 17 hours ago
Yale
1. Racism, sexism, or homophobia will result in expulsion from the game.
2. Not voting in tribal is the same is voting for yourself, if you do not vote for two consecutive tribals you will be removed from the game.
3. Confessionals are not required however they will help me track your gameplay and increase the chances of you being invited back for one of the future returnee seasons. You can always send in your confessional when you vote.
4. Playing Survivor online gives you the opportunity to mingle with members of all tribes, I suggest you take advantage of that ;)
5. There will be twists, and this game will be hard to win.
6. Challenges will not be "live" however almost every challenge will be in favor of the tribe whose members are the most active. Races, etc.
7. Following Game Changers, in the event of a tie, due to the high unlikeliness of all voters being online, there will be immediate rock drawing.
8. Idols: There will be one at every tribe and one after merge.
9. All times of significance will be announced.
Any questions? :)
2562 days 16 hours ago
Yale
Not participating in tribe challenges may also result in being pulled from the game.
2562 days 16 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
So I have some.

Regarding Rule 6, are you meaning that even though the challenges are "non-live", they're mostly who can get whatever done the fastest?  I think it needs to be clarified a bit.

Looking at 7 and 8, was it your intent to follow the format of the actual Survivor.  I actually think it's pretty cool if that's actually the case.
2562 days 16 hours ago
Yale
Yes, to clarify rule 6, many challenges will boil down to who can get things done the quickest, however I will never ask for everyone to be on at ___ time for a live competition. I will, however, announce what time the next challenge will be posted ahead of time. It was my intent to follow the new tie rule, but I did throw on that extra twist of immediate rock drawing, there is no opportunity for discussion. I do believe Survivor typically has one idol at each camp and one idol after merge, so yes I also intended to follow the format that way as well.
2562 days 16 hours ago
Yale
In regards to idols, you may tell me any time during the voting period if you would like to play your idol. I will make a last call for idols before the vote reading ceremony.
2560 days 19 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
Okay, so basically these are semi-live challenges is what you're telling me.
2560 days 19 hours ago
Yale
I guess that would be an appropriate name.
2560 days 19 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
Is there an idol board for the new tribe?
2560 days 19 hours ago
Yale
Yes there is an idol at every camp.

open group

Survivor: Ivy League (Dartmouth)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!