This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

2193 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
Tomorrow, Live @ 7 PM EST!
2193 days 22 hours ago
Cookie_13
here
2193 days ago
Pokepat
@Everyone

If you have not seen the Tribal Council, there is currently a tie and two of the castaways will have to do their fire making challenge. The challenge might have to be postponed, stay tuned for further notice.
2193 days ago
king_lance
馃檮馃檮馃檮馃檮馃檮if he would have just voted
2192 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
FMC planned for 5, Challenge planned for 7. Stay tuned for updates!
2192 days ago
Cookie_13
its 5:30 lol
2192 days ago
Pokepat
@Cassandra

The FMC has been switched to Non-Live, and the challenge postponed to tomorrow.
2192 days ago
Pokepat
= UPDATE =

The challenge is now at 7 PM EST tomorrow (same time, different date) and will be hosted by OldNewz. I hope you treat him with the same respect as you would for me! (Looking at you, Tim.)
2191 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
He's hosted me before so he knows me
2190 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Check in!
2190 days 23 hours ago
WillTraitor
no
2190 days 23 hours ago
king_lance
2190 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Alrighty hello everyone! I'll post the challenge now and we'll wait a few minutes before starting.
2190 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
oldnewz im gonna make fun of this challenge
2190 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! For today's challenge, you guys will be competing in a challenge I like to call "Territory Wars".

I will be creating 7 different forums and each forum represents a different territory.

Over the next 30 minutes, I will be closing the territories one by one by posting "Closes Territory" in a certain territory forum. The tribe that was the last to post before my "Closes Territory" post will gain a point.
After all territories have been closed (or if it gets to the point where it's mathematically impossible for one tribe to lose), the tribe with the most points wins immunity. Losing tribe will have a date with Patrick at tribal council.

Any Questions?

NOTE: I will be closing the territories at RANDOM times and in RANDOM order.
2190 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
ill throw it to you guys if u kidnap me ;)

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!