This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji FTC

Topic » Fiji FTC

2253 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
-robby and will enter-

We'll now bring in the jury... Demi, Sasha, Lorenzo, Justin, Renny, Brien, Kyle, Dan, and Sergio, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. You two have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted sixteen other people. You've made it this far. The power now shifts to the jury -- nine people which you have voted out, directly or indirectly -- they will decide the winner.

You may each post an opening statement. Then, the jury may ask questions or make comments.

Jury - I will remind you that you are voting for a winner.

----
Please vote ASAP.
You cannot change your vote after it is cast so vote wisely.

Good luck you two!

VOTES ARE DUE THURSDAY @6 PM EST
2253 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Dono is gonna win
2253 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
Congratulations on both making it here!, but, Congratulations on second place, Will!

Robby- Congratulations on making it here. From being on the minority on the first merge vote to being here, you have played a really strong game. I'm happy that i'm 99% sure my vote will go for you.

Will- It's sad the fact, that most of the jury fought because they wanted to win, and you just said you know what, i just want to get to the end. So, it happened, you're here, losing 9-0 against Robby. You didn't do SHIT, you didn't want to win, for example, you were extremely stupid when you voted No chance of winning DAN, instead of making a fire making challenge, why?, because you knew Sergio/Robby would NEVER take each other, so where, ohh they are taking me, byeee Dan. That's my problem with your game, you didn't play to win, you played for second place. You don't deserve a single vote.

Questions:

Robby: Tell me why you DON'T deserve to win?

Will: Tell me, What power move did you make that was better than Robby's game?

Thank you so much!
2253 days 7 hours ago
BeastBoy
Oh man oh man this is gonna be a landslide. Robby, you played a very well rounded game. As for you will, I don’t know you’re game. You’re a goat in my eyes, and that will never change. Next time please be my sheep so I can get a win #goodriaddance
2253 days 7 hours ago
WANJ
Hey y'all. I'm going to start by saying that I am not surprised to be sitting here. Ever since like final 6 I knew that I would probably be brought to the end. At that point I was internally like I just suck at life. I came in wanting to win, but as soon as the merge hit that desire honestly became harder and harder to see, however my spot at the end became easier and easier. So I'll explain my game and thought process.

Pre-merge wasn't difficult, hell I was feeling good pre-merge. I had the alliance of me Renny  Kyle & Dan as well as the alliance with me Lena Demi & Kyle. I honestly preferred the latter, but you know it didn't go so well. At the swap I was working well with DJ & Zach, but that didn't go so well it was just a mess. (Just realized I went to all but 1 tribal)

Coming into the merge my hope was that we could come in Viti strong 6-5 advantage and Sasha was an inact, that is terrific easy merge boot, but no. Apparently Dan was dead set on getting Demi out, he didn't want to work with her and was pushing to get her out. I was over here pushing Sasha like we need to stay strong, but no. I quickly saw the writing on the wall that Demi was going, but personally I didn't want to vote out Demi, I wanted to show my loyalty. So I didn't even though people were telling me that I should just vote her out. At that point I was like let me just stay in the shadows until like final 6 or final 7. Be a good little soldier and just bide my time. And that is what I did. At final 7 I was like bump it I'm ready to try again don't want to just sit on my ass and do nothing. That was when I tried to get Kyle voted out, but at the time my closest ally Renny was voted out. In that gif pat posted I was Shirin just confused AF. My ally was gone, and I'm left alone in the cold. So mindset was shocked and I was at F6 just ready to go to rocks. Robby & Sergio know that I wanted to go to rocks because that would've been a move, but they were just like let's just do brien So I was cool with that. At this point I knew I had a really decent chance of making the FTC. So at final 5, I was 100% down to go to the end with you Kyle & Dan. All I wanted to do was vote out Robby. Dan especially seemingly didn't want to listen to me. He was like no, vote Sergio, we need to vote Sergio, I am voting sergio period. I was like screw it Sergio & Robby would happily vote with me to vote out Kyle. That's what they wanted and that turned into what I wanted. So I voted out Kyle. Then final 4 came and I knew that Sergio & Robby was voting for Dan. I considered sending Dan to fire then I realized, that would be dumb. If Dan won and then went on to win final immunity that's is a mike holloway/Ben win right there and I didn't want to lose to a Ben/Mike type. So I said screw it. Then final 3 came, I knew I wasn't going to win that challenge and by proxy I knew once Robby won that I would be sitting at the end with him.

This is probably not the mindset you want from a winner but my state of mind is that if I win great if not oh well I made it to final tribal council and I'll answer any questions or statements.
2253 days 7 hours ago
WANJ
Will: Tell me, What power move did you make that was better than Robby's game?

I don't know. I didn't want to sit at the end with Robby, but you know he won the challenges and he brought the person he thought he could most easily. If I was him I would've done the same thing.

Also if you read my little speech It would inform you that I wanted to do things, I tried, but I guess persuasive enough or what, but things just never could go my way.
2253 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
I have a tendency to write super long speeches, so I apologize in advance. I'm gonna keep this one kinda short.

So as you all likely know by now; I entered this game along with Kolby to try and see who could get themselves voted off first. Kolby was clearly the better at that competition and was quickly booted. After that, I decided I was gonna try to turn my game around and actually try to win.

I played dumb throughout the first couple tribals of the merge. I told people I was too busy to talk a lot of strategy. Acted like a noob. Acted like I had no idea what was going on. But I was always paying attention and figuring out how I was gonna make a stream of quick moves to get to the end and win. I did my best to make any target on my back down as low as possible.

At f8, I decided it was time to come out of the shadows and start making some moves.
I wanted to break up the alliance of (myself) Kyle, Will, Sergio, and Renny.
So I started to push for Kyle to go. However, in order to move forward with the plan, I realized I needed Wills vote. Will told me he would be good to make a move if we could get the votes, but then when I tried to figure out who he specifically would be good voting against he stopped responding until the vote reveal. So I decided to scrap the plan and vote for Sergio to try and cause some paranoia.

The next vote the alliance began to splinter. I had the choice between going after Sergio or Renny. I preferred Renny to go, since he was better at comps. However, Brien at first told me that he preferred Sergio. I thought I couldn't get the votes to take out Renny if I didn't have Briens vote. So that morning I locked in Sergio since I had to leave for my flight before I could confirm with Brien what he wanted to do. I figured, hey, I should land by 2pm which gives me plenty of time to strategize! I'll send in a vote anyways just to be safe, I can always change it later, right? WRONG I forgot to tell Pat to not read the votes early and by the time my flight landed it was too late. Luckily Renny still left.

The next vote was when I finally was able to position myself in a spot of real power and finally get a plan through. I built a great bond with Sergio, I had Will and us 3 were ready to make a move against the other 3. I wanted to take Dan out here, but he won immunity. So then I originally planned to vote for Kyle and get Brien or Dan to flip on the revote. But long story short Kyle eventually was on board to vote for Brien. Which gave me a lot of power. I could now take out Kyle 3-2-1 or take out Brien 4-2. Ultimately, I decided to take out Brien. I decided he was a bigger threat in the end game, plus he was voting for me and Kyle wasn't. I had been playing super dumb to Kyle so I figured that if I kept that up Kyle may want to go to the end with me. So really the decision was a pretty easy one for me.

At F5 I once again wanted to take out Dan, but he once again won immunity. I originally went into this vote planning to take out Sergio. I knew I couldn't beat him in a FTC and I was worried it was a f3. I figured my best shot was against Kyle and Will. However, that plan all changed when I heard my name come up. Immediately I knew I had to act fast to take out Kyle. So I went to Kyle and sent him this http://prntscr.com/ihm5sy
I showed him quotes of Dan throwing him under the bus and that he also can still get Briens vote in the end even though Brien publically said he wouldn't vote Dan. Kyle responded telling me to vote Will. I then sent a screenshot to Will showing him that Kyle threw his name out there. Sergio then also sent stuff to Will showing how Kyle was throwing him under the bus and such. And together we flipped Will to take out Kyle.

At F4 I finally beat Dan in the immunity. Here once again I had to make a crucial decision. Either vote off Sergio, the bigger final tribal threat, but risk it being a F2 and me having to face Dan in another comp. or vote off Dan and risk it being a F3 and me obviously losing to Sergio in the FTC.
I was confident it was a F2, because I was pretty sure that if it was a F3 then pat would've said that the F4 immunity was the final immunity. So I took out Dan and convinced Will to do the same.

At F3 I won immunity and took out the best player.

And that is how I turned my game from one that could've gotten me first boot to one that could get me a win.

I won 2 individual immunities. I laid low and played dumb when I had to. And I kicked it up big time towards the end by making big strategic decisions. I also didn't get any votes until F6. I do believe I have played a good game. I do believe I played a winning game. And I definitely believe I played better than Will. And I hope you agree with that by giving me your vote.
2253 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
Lorenzo:
"Robby- Congratulations on making it here. From being on the minority on the first merge vote to being here, you have played a really strong game. I'm happy that i'm 99% sure my vote will go for you.

Robby: Tell me why you DON'T deserve to win?"

Thanks Lorenzo :)

I don't deserve to win because I never took this game THAT seriously. I often joked around and publically declared who I was targeting. I went on a weeklong vacation where I didn't do a ton of socializing.

And most importantly I don't deserve to win because I wasn't there to flip votes when my Sasquatch sister needed me most :(
2253 days 7 hours ago
WANJ
As for you will, I don’t know you’re game. You’re a goat in my eyes, and that will never change. Next time please be my sheep so I can get a win #goodriaddance

I believe it. What you saw was me be loyal to demi and you try to sew doubt in my head, but at that point I didn't care. So your perspective I can understand where you are coming from. Next time I don't want be your sheep. I'm good doing my own thing.
2253 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
Justin:
"Oh man oh man this is gonna be a landslide. Robby, you played a very well rounded game."

Thanks Justin <3
2253 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Um will don't make it sound like I wasnt willing to vote Robby final 5 When I actually did vote Robby final 5!!!!
2253 days 7 hours ago
WANJ
Dan you should have told because you never did.

If you would've told me you were voting Robby I would have done it.
2253 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
but you should've at least let me make fire Bec you actually had a shot against me then you ever did with Sergio and robby
2253 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
you were literally at that point playing for 2nd you weren't playing to win anymore
2253 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
the funniest part of this season is PUMPKIN BUFFS BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2253 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
HAPPY HALLOWEEN ASSHOLES

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!