This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Haiti FTC

Topic » Haiti FTC

1735 days 17 hours ago
BeastBoy
“I don’t have a clear game”

Or any game at all
1735 days 12 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Question for James:
If you had taken Tris with you, you probably would be looking at a unanimous victory. How do you explain making such a massive mistake?

Question for Lorenzo:
"I don't deserve to win the game." What kind of player makes it to the end just to say something like this?
1735 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
Question for Lorenzo:
"I don't deserve to win the game." What kind of player makes it to the end just to say something like this?

In my eyes, I don’t see myself as that big of a player, however, at least I value myself as a player who did everything that he could to get to the end
1735 days 11 hours ago
J2999
MarthaSpeaks
Question for James:
If you had taken Tris with you, you probably would be looking at a unanimous victory. How do you explain making such a massive mistake?

If I had taken Tris I was probably losing @_@
Other jurors have confirmed this to me after I eliminated Tris by saying 'Pretty sure you made the right decision'.

I could be wrong and I suppose we will see tomorrow, but yes I believed I boosted my odds by taking Lorenzo.
1735 days 5 hours ago
Joshbb17
Question:

Which jury member do you dislike the most, and no sugarcoating
1735 days 5 hours ago
BeastBoy
I can answer that for Lorenzo... ^ he hates me the most lol
1734 days 16 hours ago
J2999
Joshbb17
Question:

Which jury member do you dislike the most, and no sugarcoating

I mean I'll have to say Alison, the fact of the matter IS i don't dislike any of them, but yeah I can't be opinionated on her as we never spoke vs liking the rest in reality, so yeah.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!