This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Haiti Finale

Topic » Haiti Finale

1742 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
Hello final six! We're going to start the finale planning process, so we can easily get to it after your current tribal is completed.

Here's what will happen:
2/3 Immunity Challenges
2/3 Tribals

So, for this season, you all will decide on a time for the finale that hopefully everyone can go to. The finale date/time has to cooperate with my schedule, so if I can't make the date then we'll have to decide a different date.

Discuss in this forum when you can do the finale. The finale may take up to 2 hours to complete, possibly more.

FILL THIS OUT: (mark any dates you can make with an X)
Thursday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
Friday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
Saturday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
Sunday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []

Ideally I want to get the finale done as soon as we can because I have to work evenings Monday and Tuesday, but please start choosing your availability!

Please pick a date ASAP.
1742 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Thursday:
5 PM [X]
6 PM [X]
7 PM [X]
Friday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM [X]
Saturday:
5 PM [X]
6 PM [X]
7 PM [X]
Sunday:
5 PM [X]
6 PM [X]
7 PM [X]

All nights I can make all 3 I PREFER 5pm but any work ultimately.
1742 days 12 hours ago
kingLiam
Thursday:
5 PM []
6 PM [X]
7 PM [X]
Friday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
Saturday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
Sunday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
1742 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
Friday 7
1742 days 11 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Thursday:
5 PM []
6 PM [X]
7 PM [X]
Friday:
5 PM []
6 PM [X]
7 PM [X]

I absolutely CANNOT make Saturday or Sunday.
1741 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Pokepat's Survivor has a long history of historic players, ranging from the All Stars to the Favorites, and maybe even the Failures. We've seen these iconic faces appear time and time again throughout the series, but we're not here for those who have had their time in the spotlight. Pokepat's Survivor is ready to bring back some of those players who have been waiting for their chance to return to the game, but have never fit the theme necessary. But now, it's their time. Twenty one players who have yet to win Pokepat's Survivor are getting their second chance in an all out brawl for the million.

"*struts in ....... in tina wesson*"

"Hey all gl"

"LETS GO TRIBE"

The game started out with three different tribes, consisting of Jacmel, Labadee, and Kokoye. From the start there was an obvious upper hand in some of the tribes, resulting in three losses in a row.

"Labadee, going back to tribal council!"

"Labadee goes back to Tribal Council for the third time in a row."

The first few vote offs seemed to try to keep the tribe strong, for they were unanimous against all three voteouts.

"Paul, the tribe has spoken."

"Ty, the tribe has spoken."

"Jesse, the tribe has spoken."

Things in the game started to take a turn when began to win challenges, sending the other two tribes into tribal council for the first time. And let's just say, things were not smooth in the two tribes.

"I'm voting Jasoi."

"I'm being targeted for no reason."

"Dan can eat crap."

"Jasoi, the tribe has spoken."

"Barbra, the tribe has spoken."

Unfortunately, Labadee's winning streak ended, and they were sent back once again to vote out another member.

"Ryan, the tribe has spoken."

Things got messy when the tribes swapped players, and the game forced everyone to prove whether they were selfish, or selfless. In the next few rounds, the votes became close and more intense than before, leading to big players leaving the game.

"Livingston cannot vote."

"We have a tie."

"Oh shit."

"shoves popcorn in mouth"

"dont trust purp"

"Will, the tribe has spoken."

"Christian, the tribe has spoken."

"Dan, the tribe has spoken."

And that was only the beginning.
1741 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
The three tribes of 12 players in total merged into the Bananier tribe. With pre-merge alliances in hand and new connections being made, the first tribal was sure to set the lines for the season.

"Tim, the tribe has spoken."

With 11 players left in the game, the minority began to scramble for a way out. And when they found a way, they took the opportunity to gain back power.

"I play an idol on Lorenzo."

*Alison stands*

"I'd like to use this idol on myself."

"ALISON, does not count."

"Zendaya, the tribe has spoken."

With a blindside in place, the players began on a mad dash for power as two sides began to form. With both sides not wanting to budge, it seemed like we were heading for a rock draw against two players. But in a last minute switch, the tides turned for one alliance and set the game on again.

"Alison, the tribe has spoken."

Before the players could get a sense of what was happening, they were thrown into the lions when a One Day Tribes twist hit the ceiling. With little room to hide, they all pulled out the claws and began searching for ways to survive.

"Livingston cannot vote."

"Ross has to use his extra vote this round."

"Logan, the tribe has spoken."

"I'd like to use this idol on myself."

*jimmy gives object to me*

"JIMMY, does not count."

"We have a tie!"

"Justin, the tribe has spoken."
1741 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
With the players trying to get back into the grooves of the game, they began assessing who were the threats of the game and it seemed like people were starting to make moves. But when one threat disappears, another appears. And that seemed to be the case for these next two votes. But these players weren't going down easily.

"This may be my last vote."

"Jimmy, the tribe has spoken."

"Tribe meeting, people!"

"Livingston Lorenzo, if you both want a chance to win this game, then you have to keep me"

"stop spewing bs"

"Ross, the tribe has spoken."

And now we're down to five.

JAMES - James has been waiting for his second chance to play this game, and he's certainly stepped up to the challenge. James has survived numerous tribal councils, including tie votes, near-rock draws, and idol plays. Winning three challenges this season, James has put himself into the finale and gotten himself to the finish line. But with a few tribals left in the season, will he be able to cross it?

JOSH - Josh came into this game wanting redemption and immediately he began playing. An early target in the game, he managed to overcome that obstacle and get himself to the merge. After losing a few of his allies along the way, Josh has put himself into the finale and is only a few steps away from the end. But does he have what it takes to make the final tribal council once more?

LORENZO - A controversial player in his first season, Lorenzo has continued his efforts in this season to redeem himself. He has made enemies throughout the season due to his rash decision making, but he has conquered his adversaries nonetheless. Does he have what it takes to conquer the finale and plead his case to the jury?

LIVINGSTON - Livingston has been a part of numerous vote outs in the season, but he's also been vulnerable without a vote at not one, but two tribal councils. Surviving a scenario that seems like near disaster has been a perk for Livingston. But as he approaches the end of the game, will he be able to keep himself away from the chopping block?

TRIS - Tris has come from being a pre-merge boot to reaching the final five. Tris has taken advantage of the multiple aspects in this game and followed the paths to get him to the finale. With four other players still in this game, does he have what it takes to get to the end and win this game?
1741 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
FINAL 5 IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
==========================

This challenged is called "Tagged"

Here's how it'll work: There will be a blog on my page.. You will have twenty-four hours to get as many people outside of this game to tag your username in the comments of the blog. Whoever has the most tags for them by tomorrow night will win immunity.

No users can tag two players, nor can one user tag someone twice. If I suspect there is a large amount of multis tagging someone, then I will investigate and remove those multis from the count if need be.

FINAL 4 IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Welcome everyone to your next immunity challenge! This is a non-live challenge that will take place over 24 hours.

For this immunity challenge, you will be playing this game: http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/casanova.htm

Whoever scores the highest score will win immunity. You are allowed to submit however many times you would like to.

IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tengaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will mean you having to re-submit before I declare the person to have won.

If there is a tie it will be broken by whoever submitted first.

*If you are having trouble with the flash player, message me and I will help find a solution for you*

FINAL 3 IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Welcome everyone to your next immunity challenge! This is a non-live challenge that will take place over 24 hours.

For this immunity challenge, you will be solving this puzzle:
https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/survivor-second-chances-1/

Whoever scores the highest score will win immunity. You are allowed to submit however many times you would like to.

IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tengaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will mean you having to re-submit before I declare the team to have won.

If there is a tie it will be broken by whoever submitted first.
1741 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
Challenge results and tribal councils will occur at 7 PM EST tomorrow (Thursday 7/18/19).

--> Send me a bootlist for who you would most want to see voted out to who you would least want to see voted out.

--> Challenge results will occur, then after each result there will be a 15 minute voting period if anyone wants to change their votes. If you are not on at this time make sure your bootlist is what you want.

--> Any questions PM me.
1740 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
It is time for the Haiti Finale to commence!

With 21 tags... JAMES WINS IMMUNITY!
1740 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
https://i.imgur.com/d2wBU7R.gif
Bananier Tribe (green buffs) 5/13:
- Tris A. (TMAN54445)
- Livingston H. (noobsmoke13)
- Lorenzo R. (kingLiam)
- Josh B. (Joshbb17)
- James R. (J2999)

JAMES has immunity and cannot be voted for.

PYN for a question.

You have 15 minutes to vote.
1740 days 13 hours ago
TMAN54445
Tris
1740 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
Tris - How do you feel being this close to FTC?
1740 days 13 hours ago
Joshbb17
The clocks run out

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!