This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ireland Reunion

Topic » Ireland Reunion

1927 days 11 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Except Hawaii. No thank you.

But Hawaii used to be above Italy...
1927 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Holy crap if this season lands 7th I can't imagine what the other seasons have been like lol
1927 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
not anymore
1927 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Next, winner ranking!
1927 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
WINNER RANKING
12: Italy/DrPepsi
11: Caramoan/EliOrtiz1234
10: Fiji/Robbyjak
9: Galapagos/TurplePurtle
8: Samoa/Slendie258
7: Hawaii/MakeMeBelieve242
6: Ireland/YoundandReckless
5: Canary/LaFierceBrittany2
4: New Zealand/Sloth_Roman
3: Belize/Tashi
2: Madagascar/tyleror
1: All Stars/Hufus
1927 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
One final announcement!

I know you all noticed that I was dragging on with the season, and I've come to a decision to put the series on hiatus. I can't host like I used to be able to, and I'm not as energetic or dedicated to it as I should be. Hosting for me is more of a chore than a hobby, and I don't want it to be like that. I have homework left and right and a bunch of other extracurricular activities, and hosting this did not allow me to pursue all of that with the effort I should be. I am sorry for being late to things, I didn't have time to do these things like I used to.

I do want to continue Pokepat's Survivor and if that option is available in the summer, I will take it and continue on with the series. With that, I tip my hat and step out of my hosting seat for the time being.
1927 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
hello :)
sorry i wasn't here. had irl christmas stuff to do lol
1927 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
Thanks for Player of the Season <3
Also grats Erik on the win :)

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!