This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ireland FTC

Topic » Ireland FTC

1928 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
-erik, wade, and alison enter-

Let's bring in the jury - Keemstar, Paul, Honey, Kelly, Cam, Drew, and James, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. You three have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted thirteen other people. You've made it this far. The power now shifts to the jury -- seven people which you have voted out, directly or indirectly -- they will decide the winner.

You may each post an opening statement. Then, the jury may ask questions or make comments.

Jury - I will remind you that you are voting for a winner.

----
Please vote ASAP.
You cannot change your vote after it is cast so vote wisely.

Good luck you three!

VOTES ARE DUE TUESDAY @6 PM EST
1928 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'm bartending rn. But will post an opening statement after my shift ends.

Good luck Alison and Wade! I really wouldn't be here without either of you
1928 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Well, this has been quite the ride. I managed to survive a nearly decimated tribe. During this time. I was only trying to survive. I wasn't as invested in this game as I've become recently. The odds were definitely stacked against not only myself; but, the one ally I did make on Roscommon. Wade ^-^

Then, the game shifted. And once again. Odds weren't in either mine or Wade's favor. But, we stuck it out as allies only because we had no one else to rely on but each other. The swap brought new light to my game personally. This is when I made the decision to build bonds within my new tribe, I found common ground with several Individuals. I managed to make a bond with everyone on New Tipperary. My only concern was putting those bonds to the test as the new Tipperary Tribe never went to Tribal Council during the swap.

Then the merger happened. This is when I decided to take control of my own game. Right out of the gate. Everyone had their own agendas. We had so many people at each other's throats. And I managed to not only survive that. But I managed to use the bonds I had to make the moves necessary for my personal game.

I blindsided not just Newz; but, four other people with an Idol they still believe to be Alison's. I gave Alison the Hidden Immunity Idol. But, also got my close ally Wade to make the move against Tipperary. You see. Alison and Wade both have wanted each other out since the merge began. And that was apart of my strategy as a whole. This entire game. I wanted to keep in the people who were seen as clear targets by others. I wanted the people surrounding me to go after each other Ei: Alison/Wade, Kelly/Alison, Cam/Alison. This way, I would always have a way to shift the target from myself if necessary.

Now, after I took part in the blindside of taking Newz out. I was criticized for flipping when I never agreed to vote out Alison. Now, I may have hurt some feelings. But, let's not forget that Survivor is ultimately an Individual game. And I'm sorry to those that felt I left them hanging. But, I chose my side and I wanted to ride it to the end.

But, that was difficult as the group that voted together at the merge did not completely trust each other. It was Honey who felt threatened by Paul within our alliance. And it caused a domino effect. Paul was voted out by Honey. And Honey fell victim soon after. I did my best to keep my allies from giving the remaining Tipperary the majority. But, we soon found ourselves outnumbered.

But, I did not give up. Hell, I kicked, I screamed. But, I eventually found a crack within the opposing alliance. I managed to convince Cam and Drew that they needed to separate their games from both Kelly and James. Now, I just want to point out; that I did this. I actively was trying to find a way to break the majority alliance.  It took a ton of conversing with Cam in particular. But, I managed to push the right buttons and may or may not have persuaded Cam into giving myself, Wade and Alison a shot to take back the majority. We voted Kelly this night with little hope our plan would work. But, to our surprise. Both Cam and Drew made the move against James and Kelly.

Following Kelly's departure; I had to make a tough decision moving forward as I did have to give Cam false hope I'd work with him. The conversation I had with Cam were genuine. But, I didn't realize I was making false promises I couldn't keep. I had every intent to target James at the Final 6. But, my intuition told me that Cam needed to go. And luck was only on my side when Cam decided to also make the move against me. But, I survived this vote when I should have gone home. But, I feel strongly that I stayed only because of my keen social awareness and with help from both Alison and Wade who I made strong enough bonds with to have my back this deep into the game.

So, to end my opening statement. I managed to find myself a loyal core alliance within Alison and Wade who were ultimately at odds with each other at one point in the game. I feel I was a huge part in why we were able to remain as loyal as we were. Some might see that as me being the glue to the alliance. But, I can sit here and proudly say that I needed both of them as much as they needed me. Because without either Alison or Wade. I would not be here before you all. But, to separate my game from the two sitting next to myself. I'd like to add that I actively conversed with everyone. Even with those who laughed in my face for trying to find a way to work with them. I did not have an easy road here as I had to work to get not only myself; but my allies further in this game. Some may call me crazy for bringing Alison with me to the end. But, Survivor is ultimately about respect. And I'm hoping you all can respect the effort I put into this game. I made my move in blindsiding who I felt was the biggest threat to my personal game in Newz. I actively tried to turn the majority on each other and succeeded. I found 2 Hidden Immunity Idols and won 3 Individual Immunity necklaces. The only time I was ever a real target was at the Final 6. And I managed to survive due to my social awareness and bonds I made throughout this game.

I respect both Alison and Wade. So, I'm hoping for a fun Final Tribal because I do realize I did make errors in my game. But, I didn't play anyone else's game. I played the game I chose to play. I made my decisions to get myself to this point. So, please ask any questions you may have. I'll answer to the best of my abilities. Good Luck Alison and Wade!
1928 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Hey guys! I'll just wait for all three speeches before I cast my vote. 
I really wasn't invested in this game (sorry Pat) so I really have nothing I can base my vote on besides y'alls speeches.

Anyway best of luck to the three of you.
1928 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
^^

I have A LOT to say :p
But ill wait until everyone has said what they have needed to say.
1928 days 19 hours ago
Kelly2722
I’m not staying online long enough to hear the other two make their speeches, because they’ve been so inactive this game, it wouldn’t surprise me if they even make speeches. Plus, their speeches won’t even matter to me anyways because I already made up my mind.
I would like to say however, that I am bitter for all of the wrong reasons, and I’m fine with that.

Erik, you played a shady game, and I don’t like that at all. I understand that this is a game where you have to manipulate and lie to people, but I don’t like how you intertwined your gameplay with your personal friendships. I’m actually thankful for what you did this game, because now I’ve re-evaluated what actual friendships are on this site.

Alison, you were handed everything in this game. You didn’t even show up to do anything until merge. You were carried through this game by Erik, and you being a bitch simply did you no favors. You didn’t earn your spot in Final 3, but that’s the tea for another day.

Wade, much like Alison, you did NOTHING in this game besides sheep Erik and ask people for nudes. You were a waste of a castaway, and it’s amusing how you got to Final 3, but I’m not surprised. Everybody knew they could beat you in the end, and that’s the only reason you’re in the Final 3.

I wish I didn’t have to vote for any of you, honestly. But since I do, I just want to let you guys know that I’m only voting for this person, because I cannot find it in myself to vote for the other two.

Congratufuckinlations, goodbye 👋
1928 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Tbf Kelly. You all gave us 0 options to work with anyone other than us 3. Tipperary treated us all pretty rudely and at one point  y'all laughed in my face for trying to find a way to work with yall

You all constantly wanted Alison and Wade gone on several occasions which made us only depend on each other that much more. So I don't get how you can critisize their games when we all played the best games we could.  Maybe wait for them to post their speeches because Alison and Wade both made their own choices in this game too
1928 days 13 hours ago
Wade
I came into this game thinking this was going to tough but I didnt realise just how tough...immediately I was put on a tribe that was so bad we kept going to tribal council where only me and Eric survived...and when I thought it would all be over the survivor gods smiled upon us and a tribe swap happened...knowing that we were clearly outnumbered I played under the radar and let people take each other out

I won the first individual immunity to keep myself safe and to give the idol clue to Eric to keep him safe..because he was the only one I've been with from the start..i tried taking to some people but we could never work well enough for our ideas to develop.

Also i did make my own decisions in the game..if I had a issue with what Eric wanted I'd voice my opinion and he would be happy to tell you that...also another proof that I made my own choice was by not voting for James when I could've easily voted him out.

If I asked people for nudes..please give me the names of who I asked for and the proof cause as you said "I was so inactive " ...cause I dont know who I asked for
1928 days 13 hours ago
Wade
Also kelly I tried reaching out to you and you basically made fun of me behind my back and in front of my back nd whenever we spoke you talked down on me like I was some lower level person

And that's why I blocked you cause it was pretty obvious you thought u had it all planned out  your rude and obnoxious and I might be from a 3rd world country but respect goes a long way and I dont treat people like the way u treated me...I may have my faults but  I can work on it but your ugly on the inside and theres no cure for that .James, your a cool dude and I did try having your back but we just were on different sides man😔..uhm to the other players I vote out ..it was never personal just for self preservation

And again if I was rude or inappropriate to anybody please let me know cause I mean there were 2 sides clearly and I never really got to speak to the other side except for kelly(which I totally regret ) and James
1928 days 2 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
I joined this game because Pat asked me to and I played it in order to give him the best season I possibly could. I am the last member from my original tribe standing. Unfortunately, for a large part of this I was forced to play a defensive game, and was not really able to put a lot on my resume (as James would put it) or give Pat what I promised him. When I started this 5 other hosts had asked me to do the same thing, and I obliged them as well so I did my best to split my time between all of them, unfortunately this was the only one I was able to do much in because I really don't like the game I played here. I believe a lot of you forget just how short the pre-merge game was. We had 2 med-evacs and 1 quit, meaning that there were only 5 votes before the merge when there should have been 8, essentially cutting pre-merge in half. There was hardly anyway for anyone to stand out.

However, I actually did. I only went to 1 of the 5 tribal councils pre-merge and that was only because of an unplanned double tribal council, but my influence was felt there. You see, I intentionally wanted the rock draw to happen and I made my votes accordingly. My intended target in doing this was Matt, who I knew I didn't have the votes to take out normally. Matt likes to vote me out early in games, and somebody did try to vote me out at that tribal council, so I knew there was no chance in us working together and letting him stay would be a risk to my own game. So, I voted Alex and forced a re-vote, and I saw Alex had managed to flip 1 person to his side on the re-vote so I kept my vote as Alex to force a rock-draw in the hopes that Matt would draw the wrong rock. Luckily for me this gamble paid off exactly as planned.

After pulling that off, we tribe swapped and Kelly won both challenges for our new tribe. I was there both times, but Kelly did not need any help securing safety for us. This was when it was made clear that original Tipperary planned on sticking together as both votes all 4 of them voted together to take out 2 players from my original tribe. It was this decision that dictated the entire course of the merge.

Right out of the gate at the merge, I was prepared to do whatever I felt was necessary to ensure only the best players made it to the merge. Then, Erik messages me. He confirms what I already suspected about Tipperary, and informed me that I was their target...for some reason. I had no choice but to do as he said to ensure I was not voted out. So, yes, he gave me the idol to play on myself and I agreed to vote Keemstar out with him, despite the fact that I thought there were bigger threats in the Tipperary alliance that we should have voted out instead, he insisted and he was saving me so I agreed. Had he not come to me with this it is very likely that I would have locked in my vote for Honey, especially after Wade won immunity I did think he had to go sooner rather than later but Honey was a large part of my pre-merge game and I thought she was a good player so she would have been my target. As Erik said, Tipperary forced me to align with the people I felt had the best chance at winning this game in order for me to stay in it.

Like Wade, I apologize if anyone felt I disrespected them or made this game too personal. Moving forward it felt like Erik would tell me my name was going to come up again and again at every tribal council, and Tipperary never gave me a reason to trust them and it was clear they were going to continue to come after me. Meaning I had to continue voting with the people that I felt had the best chance at winning this game because I needed people out who were going to vote for me and Tipperary always had enough people to put me in a dangerous position up until Final 5, where my only option was to vote out Wade, but then that would have put 2 Tipperary in the Final 4, and that would have done me no good.

Erik does a rather good job of explaining what happened with us at the merge. I realized that Tipperary seemed unbreakable and, therefore, it was too dangerous for the 5 of us to fight among ourselves, no matter how much we may have wanted to or thought it was the best idea.
Honey and Paul, or at least, Honey felt differently. I didn't mind seeing Paul go, but it made the game 4-4 again. Meaning the Final 8 was supposed to go to rocks, and that was something we were ready to do. But, then Wade did not lock in his vote for some reason and it cost us.

Cam and Drew DID need to separate themselves from Kelly and James and vise versa, but clearly it was a mistake to do it when they did. I'm not sure why, after they wanted me out for the entire merge for some reason, they would not take the best chance they had.

The one thing Erik did that I didn't do was have the opportunity to work with Tipperary. Since they never gave me that chance, I voted them out. I never knew where I stood with them and whether they would keep me for another vote so I consistently voted them out. I didn't betray them the way Erik did. At F06, it was supposed to be 3-3 again, but James not voting with his alliance anymore cost them. I respect Erik a lot, but I did not keep him around due to our bond, I kept him around because Tipperary wanted me to go against them, and towards the end of the game Erik winning immunity afforded me no opportunity to make a move against him despite how big of a threat he was becoming.

To end this opening statement, our alliance wasn't loyal, our lack of loyalty put us in more precarious positions than it should have. Some have looked at my game and referred to me as Erik's puppet, in the instance where we idol'ed out Keemstar, yes, that was the case. But beyond that and before that, I did what I did to keep me safe. It just so happened that that also kept Erik and Wade safe because there was always somebody else that I personally needed out before them or they had immunity. At the Final 4, James approached Wade and myself about giving him an opportunity in a fire-making challenge. Erik had no input in my decision to reject this offer. I would have done this if not for 2 things, (1) I personally felt that by this point James had played a better game than Wade and (2) by this point Tipperary made up a majority of the jury. I told James and Pat, I didn't trust the Tipperary alliance to vote in an unbiased fashion. I thought, given their majority, and out of loyalty to James they would have given him the win solely because a representative of their alliance made it to the end. I also told James, if he could guarantee me that wouldn't happen I'd give him the firemaking challenge, he couldn't so here we are.

None of this was personal. But, Tipperary, you all made no effort to play this game with me. From day 1 of the merge you made the decision for me that I needed you all out. So I did everything in my power to make that happen. I can't say I played the game I chose to play, but I did play the hand I was dealt. I made the decisions for myself that I could make while ensuring my own safety at the same time. Wade risked his own game by letting the final 5 vote go to rocks, and Erik's biggest move, in my opinion, was wasting an idol on Keemstar and then wasting another idol he should have played on Honey. I wanted both of them here, I obviously owe them everything for taking me with them, but I don't think my part in this was so little that I should just be cast aside.
1928 days ago
boicam77
Let’s be real. I think we ALL know who deserves this win.

Wade, where were you this game? You had made 0 effort to speak to anybody other than Erik. All you did was follow his footsteps and didn’t even try in the challenges. You were very inactive and very invisible that I truly forgot you were in the game at one point.

Alison. Oh Alison... let’s say at least you had participated in the challenges. Other than being there for the attendance you really did nothing to try to help your case. You never spoke to anyone on the other side and frankly the only reason you are here is because Erik played a good game and got me to flip. Other than that you really weren’t considered a “player”.

Erik. I think you know what I’m about to say to you... You are an evil, manipulative and over strategic player. You know what, props to you. You had a great social game, you were great in the competitions, and you played with your head, which I can’t say many others did (including myself). Hell, you played such a smart game you somehow CONVINCED me to flip on my allies  that I was truly loyal to (when I talked Drew into it too) and managed to get me voted out. *claps slowly* well done!

Overall a weak final 3, we all know Erik deserves this. If you don’t vote Erik, you are most likely just a bitter juror. Good lick to all of you though.
1928 days ago
WitZ
Hey Everyone. Congrats on F3. I tried my absolute hardest in this game. I tried to push my advantage the best that I could and sorry if you guys felt that you had to play defensively all game but when you merge with clear numbers I had a pretty clear route to almost play 'offensively' as you will sorry about that but it was how it played out.

Erik, you played a great game in my opinion. Personal, but still very strategic. You managed to idol out Newz, you saved Ali and Wade and pulled them in together to shield you till finals, you even convinced Cam to vote Kelly at 7 which made literally no sense for his game so kudos for that. The only thing I want to know is how you saw my game. You told me point blank at 4 that you were voting me out.. I want to know what you saw in my game that was so much more threatening that Ali or Wade.

Ali, you also played a strong game in my opinion but unlike Erik who seemed to control much of this from the backlines, you seemed to consistently be the shield for Erik. I just want to know why I would vote for you when it seems like you acknowledged that Erik was in charge of your alliance for most of the game. What did you do in the game that would give me a reason to vote for you over Erik. Also btw
"At F06, it was supposed to be 3-3 again, but James not voting with his alliance anymore cost them."
The fact that you don't know that Cam voted for you and not me, speaks volumes to your lack of awareness... Drew and I voted for Erik, its not my fault that Cam threw our games away lol

Wade, you didn't play a good game in my opinion. That's just a fact lol. You were busy with another game and congrats again with that win but I really can't see myself voting for you. You played okay considering, but you just seemed too much like a wild card and as you will see in my confessionals your lack of decision and how difficult you were to read made it kind of hard to trust you in the main part of this game. At the end though I think we really saw through some of that and the fact that you were even considering falling on your sword to give me a shot to speak in the finale is really admirable <3

Overall I had a great time playing. Sorry if it was stale in parts but I just played the best game I could and tried my hardest to dig myself out of holes that we beyond my control. Yes I did force you guys into an us vs them mentality but please dont hold that against me. It made literally no sense to work with you guys because once you were gone, for me at least, it would have been easier to make finals. Unfortunately, not everyone is on the same page :p Thanks again Pokepat for a great season and good luck to all three of you <3
1927 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
@James

In response to your statement and question. I think I explained a ton on why I felt you were more threatening to me personally if I did choose to bring you to the end. But, I'll gladly reiterate what was said between us.

You have played an amazing UTR game. But, you also didn't neglect the social aspect completely as I witnessed time and time again throughout this merge. I'll begin explaining to you that I have actually tried to target you on more than one occasion James. At the Final 10. I had conversations with Alison and Wade about where the vote would go. We all knew a Tipperary had to go. But, Alison wanted to keep you safe by inputting into our discussion that you could hardly make the challenges and you seemed to be the least active. Which I knew wasn't the case due to you being the person to reach out to me at the merger. So, I expected that you were reaching out to everyone. And figured that targeting you then would be nearly impossible with everyone having their own agendas at the first merge Tribal. Your side had a clear target. But, the remaining 5 of us really could not make up our minds as Cam's and your name was shot down as a counterplan of action. So, I thought I'd twist the arms of the people I wanted to work with by sharing the Idol with Alison. I knew she wouldn't target you. So, the next biggest threat to my game was Newz. So, my target was set and my plan of action succeeded.

Now moving forward. When Honey was attempting to blindside Paul. I did once again try to target you James. I went to Cam with the idea of saving Paul. But, Cam laughed about the idea and I knew I couldn't go after you. So, I managed to talk to Honey/Alison/Wade/Paul and pleaded to all of them that we vote for Cam. But, my attempts failed. Honey turned her back on Paul for personal reasons. And I was put into the minority.

And once again at the Final 6. I wanted nothing more than to target you due to making prior deals with Cam the following round. But, couldn't due to your Immunity win. So, I was stuck deciding on voting between a close ally of mine in Alison; or going back on my word with Cam.

And at the Final 5. I did take my shot at you. But, the vote ultimately went to rocks; sparing you.

So, to end my response. I tried multiple times to take you out of this game. But, there was literally no opportunity to do so because of the position you put yourself in. I'm sure even you can see that. You weren't seen as a huge threat to many. But, to my personal game; you were an obstacle. And one of my final obstacles I needed to overcome in order to convince this Jury I deserve this win.

So, what I seen more threatening in your game compared to both Alison and Wade; was the challenge you gave me. I knew the fight I'd have bringing Alison and Wade with me to the Final Tribal Council. If I brought you; I think that would have been a million dollar mistake as you were seen as a target despite the laid back approach you took to this game. Aside from that alone. You are pretty articulate with your words and I'm sure you would have had a ton to say to the Jury had you been sitting where any of us 3 are at today. And these are all reasons you were seen as more threatening to me personally OTHER than the jury being filled with OG Tipperary. I hope it isn't too large of a read. But, I was expecting this question from you.
1927 days 21 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
If I was "the shield" for Erik, again that was something I had no control over or entered into willingly. Tipperary continues to undercut my game, but I was playing good enough for at least 1 of you to vote for me at every single tribal council until the Final 4? I'm not sure that makes sense logically. I can't both not have played well and been your biggest target throughout the entire merge.

Erik was not in charge of our alliance and I never said that. What I said was our alliance wasn't loyal, therefore we couldn't possibly have had a leader. After Keemstar was idol'ed out, it was clear to at least Erik and myself that everyone on Tipperary had to go. The only reason Paul and Honey didn't make the final 5 is because you were targeting me and the pressure was not on them to take you all out, so they could afford to take their own agendas to tribal council. Me, on the other hand, knew that the remaining 4 of you were always going to be guaranteed votes for me at tribal council so I could not afford to vote anyone else but 1 of you every single time. I outlined every move I made in this game already. In regards to the Final 6 tribal council, my point remains the same. Your alliance did not vote together yet again, costing you. It has nothing to do with awareness because everyone on Tipperary played such an identical game of going after me basically the entire time that the one time 2 of you voted for Erik isn't particularly noteworthy.

Before I even get to Cam's statements, I'd like to point out that he has been talking to and about me this entire time and has made no sense whatsoever. From calling me out at tribal council, to belittling my game even though he voted me every chance he got, I just find it rather hypocritical that he is speaking the way he is about my game when his own game was not impressive in the slightest. He never won immunity, and thought he was going to be the one voted out multiple times and that never happened. He says I never spoke to the other side...why would I bother? I had zero interest in working with all of you after you all tried to vote me out for no reason from the very beginning. You made no attempt to see where my head was at and all of you have been very combative to me the entire time. I didn't talk to you because the only thing I would have said was that I was going to vote you all out 1-by-1. Erik getting you to flip is really your mistake rather than his move. You want me out the entire time and then when you finally have the chance you don't do it? I was getting saved without doing anything. Why would I alter my game when  Erik is offering to save me off his own accord? I voted out, or otherwise took out, anyone and everyone that ever voted me out in this game. Wade voted for himself and Erik probably had to win 3 immunities to get here.

I had all 5 of you after me from day 1 of the merge (still no reason given for that btw even though I played so badly). Not only did I not have to win any immunity challenges to prevent you all from getting your way but Erik literally handed me an idol. Now, all 5  of you are on the jury and I still made it to the end. My point is, in the end, you all blew up your own games and every single tribal council revolved around me and whether or not you were finally going to get me. No matter how much all of you want to admit it, I played the hand you all dealt me and I played it well enough to where I was never really in any danger.
1927 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
Thanks Erik and Ali...

Erik: thanks :p I still was waiting on you to talk about my best play... aka your worst mistake when I switched the vote to Honey when I found out that the idol was missing. The vote was actually you but then I found the idol and was told that it was already found. Thats why you were avoided that round. We didnt want to waste a vote on wade and we couldnt predict if you would use it on yourself or ali (still not knowing at this point the first idol belonged to you originally).

Ali: Honestly, early on I dont think you were the target for any particular reason. People were scared of Erik and so it literally came down to you/Honey and Paul and the name sort of settled onto you. Then though, you played ''your idol'' and took out a big ally on our side, with information only known through Erik (since Erik knew the target). That is why we considered you linked as a duo from that point because it was under the assumption that Erik told you the vote and you used an idol on yourself. From then on you and Erik were equally targets for me at least because you were a duo and the reason why it settled onto you more often than not was the fear of Erik finding an (another) idol.
1927 days 2 hours ago
boicam77
Lol jury management...

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!