This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 [Armagh]

Topic » Tribal Council #12 [Armagh]

1950 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Armagh. Erik has immunity and cannot be voted for. Let's bring in the jury - Keemstar, Paul, Honey, Kelly, Cam, and Drew, voted out at the last tribal council.

QUESTION - It's the last tribal, so how nervous are you?
QUESTION - How vital was that last challenge?

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
1950 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
Considering it went to rocks, I am extremely nervous. I managed to survive but I'm not sure about this one.
I was more focused on surviving then tryharding in a karma comp... everyone knew Erik would try hard for the win anyways.. this game is just in the motions for me at this point. Erik was making finals either way so at this point the challenge was kinda irrelevant.
1950 days 5 hours ago
Wade
I'm not nervous at all馃榿

For me it wasnt that vital cause I was making f3 either way...for obvious reasons
1950 days 3 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
ANSWER -I have gotten votes at every single tribal council of the merge so far, so I would be crazy not to be a little nervous. However, the way things are going I am not sure it matters.

ANSWER -I guess not that much, but it was the last chance we had to make a big move. If that move was not made, then it was a game deciding challenge.
1950 days ago
Pokepat
I鈥檒l go tally the votes...
1950 days ago
Pokepat
Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1950 days ago
Pokepat
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
James
1950 days ago
Pokepat
Second Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
James
1950 days ago
Pokepat
Third Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Wade
1950 days ago
Pokepat
Fourth Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Twelfth person voted out of Survivor: Ireland and the Final Member of the Jury is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
James
1950 days ago
Pokepat
That's 3, that's enough, bring me your torch.
-james brings torch-
James, the tribe has spoken.
-snuffs torch-
It's time for you to go..
-james exits-
1950 days ago
Pokepat
Congratulations, you have all made it to the Final Tribal Council!
1950 days ago
Pokepat
Erik, Wade, Alison you have made it as far as you can in this game. Now the power shifts to the jury -- seven people you had a hand, directly or indirectly, in voting out. Your fate holds in their hands. I'll post the Final Tribal Council shortly.
1949 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
Sigh, I tried lol <3 Literally everything that I have said in the last 24 hours please dont take ANY of it at face value :p  I think you all played incredibly well and basically every word I said was a lie :p You all know damn well that I had this game in the bag if I did make the FTC but I dont think it will be as simple as I made it sound like it would be - I was just trying to scramble myself a shot with fire <3

Thanks Pokepat on a great season and gl to the 3 of you in the FTC <3

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!