This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 [Armagh]

Topic » Tribal Council #11 [Armagh]

1950 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Armagh. Erik has immunity and cannot be voted for. Let's bring in the jury - Keemstar, Paul, Honey, Kelly, and Cam, voted out at the last tribal council.

QUESTION - Is it anyone's game to win at this point?
QUESTION - How do you base who you want to sit at the end with?

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
1950 days 3 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
ANSWER -It always is. As long as you have not been voted out you could still potentially win. The jury may feel differently, but you might be able to sway with your speech. Anything can and will happen. That being said of course there are things you can do to increase or decrease your odds between now and FTC.

ANSWER -One of two things. Either you will sit at the end with people you believe you can beat, or the people that you feel are most responsible for your still being in the game.
1949 days 23 hours ago
WitZ

Erik has this game in the bag. I didn't even realise that the challenge was on... I thought you just posted it as a reminder like EVERY OTHER GAME but no, the comp was actually in fucking tandem so after sleeping waking up to see the vote - which I was immune for- I find out that I lost in a comp that I didnt even know existed like wtf.

Who do you have a shot to win with, that is the only reasoning at this point.
1949 days 15 hours ago
Tester
ANSWER - Mostly is or then it's not. If I will end up on the jury I might be a little bit bitter.

ANSWER - I likely won't win so I might just throw away my vote.
1949 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
read at 8:30
1949 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
I’ll go tally the votes...
1949 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
If anyone does have the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1949 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*nobody stands*
1949 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1949 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
James
1949 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Second Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
James
1949 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Third Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Drew
1949 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Fourth Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Alison
1949 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Fifth Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Eleventh person voted out of Survivor: Ireland and the Sixth Member of the Jury is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
NO ONE! Last vote was for Alison, so we have a tie!
1949 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
We've got a tie between Alison and James, who both have 2 votes. Everyone (except Alison and James) will re-vote and if you do not re-vote in time, your re-vote stays the same as your original vote. If we tie again in the re-vote, Alison and James will be safe while the rest of you draw rocks.

Your revotes are due tomorrow by 6 PM EST.
1949 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
EDIT - I'm going to make everything due at 8, I have a party tomorrow.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!