This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 [Armagh]

Topic » Tribal Council #8 [Armagh]

1935 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Armagh. James has immunity and cannot be voted for. Let's bring in the jury - Keemstar and Paul, voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN for a question.

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
1935 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
I want a question
1935 days 4 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
I'll take one.
1935 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Kelly - Do you think anyone should feel safe since the last two votes have been so crazy?

Alison - Do you think you needed immunity tonight?
1935 days 4 hours ago
boicam77
I’d like a question
1935 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
Kelly - Do you think anyone should feel safe since the last two votes have been so crazy?

Nobody should feel safe right now besides James since he has immunity. The last two votes have been so close, plus there’s always that added fear of more idols being played so you should never feel safe unless you’re wearing the necklace.
1935 days 4 hours ago
WitZ
ill take a question :)
1935 days 4 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Do you think you needed immunity tonight?

A little yeah. I’m clearly someone people want out. Being close to winning certainly doesn’t help either. So, this might be the end of the road for me.
1935 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
hi
1934 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
Cam - Is there worry of an idol play tonight? How do you avoid that?

James - With the numbers becoming so thin, how does your social game come into play?

Erik - Have you all started to think about jury management?
1934 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
votes read at 6
1934 days 7 hours ago
boicam77
Cam - Is there worry of an idol play tonight? How do you avoid that?

I feel very worried about an idol being played tonight. That idol could be the reason I end up going. I know people want me out. The reason is unknown, but I know they want me out. Also I am not completely sure about how to avoid an idol play. The only possibility could be if you try to make somebody feel safe, but I wouldn’t do that.
1934 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
just got home. tallying everything
1934 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
I’ll go tally the votes...
1934 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
If anyone does have the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1934 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Erik stands*

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!