This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 [Armagh]

Topic » Tribal Council #6 [Armagh]

1937 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Armagh. For those of you who have not visited tribal, behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab the torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual here at tribal council because in this game fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, So are you.

PYN for a question.

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
1937 days 16 hours ago
Wade
Who chose this name ?
1937 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
me <3
1937 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
me :)
1937 days 15 hours ago
Kelly2722
I want a question
1937 days 15 hours ago
Kelly2722
Also me being the only person to have not been to tribal yet eskeetit
1937 days 14 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Me.
1937 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hi
1937 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
James - How does the merge change up the game?

Kelly - Will the activity pick up now that it’s the merge?

Alison - Are original tribes going to factor in to tonight’s vote?

Erik - With four potential idols out there, how many do you think have been found?
1937 days 12 hours ago
Kelly2722
Kelly - Will the activity pick up now that it’s the merge?

Probably not, honestly. It’s been a pretty bland quiet season. Don’t expect much of a change from people, as they may believe their strategy of doing nothing will carry them even further.
1937 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
James - How does the merge change up the game?

Naturally, merge has a huge impact on the game.. post-merge is a very different ballgame because its less about avoiding tribal and winning comps, but about social interactions and strategic politicking. Ultimately there is only one winner and getting there is the fun part which imo starts now at the merge :)
1937 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
4/10 Votes Received
1937 days 1 hour ago
MarthaSpeaks
Are original tribes going to factor in to tonight’s vote?

Probably. Wade vs. Cam for individual immunity was along tribal lines, so I imagine there is still some sort of split there. Not to mention there does seem to be a pretty obvious plurality, so they might think it is in their best interest to vote along tribal lines whether or not that actually benefits any of them. The classic Survivor mistake is to vote along tribal lines at the merge.
1937 days ago
boicam77
I would like a question
1936 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
Cam - You were very close to winning today. Are you mad you let it slip out of your fingers?
1936 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
7/10 Votes Received

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!