This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji Finale

Topic » Fiji Finale

2230 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
Hello final six! We're going to start the finale planning process, so we can easily get to it after your current tribal is completed.

Here's what will happen:
2-3 Immunity Challenges
2-3 Tribals

So, for this season, you all will decide on a time for the finale that hopefully everyone can go to. The finale date/time has to cooperate with my schedule, so if I can't make the date then we'll have to decide a different date.

I am unable to do Mondays, so Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday would be the best bets.

Discuss in this forum when you can do the finale. The finale may take up to 3 hours to complete. If you cannot attend the date that is made, send me a message and I will talk to you about pre-voting.

FILL THIS OUT: (mark any dates you can make with an X)
Sunday:
6PM [X]
7PM [X]
8PM [X]
Tuesday:
5PM [X]
6PM [X]
Wednesday:
5PM [X]
6PM [X]
I CAN'T MAKE ANY OF THESE [X]

Please pick a date ASAP.
2230 days 19 hours ago
sihz
all im gonna say is that ur crazy af patrick, piss off.
2230 days 19 hours ago
dwipeouts
FILL THIS OUT: (mark any dates you can make with an X)
Sunday:
6PM
7PM [X]
8PM [X]
Tuesday:
5PM [X]
6PM [X]
Wednesday:
5PM [X]
6PM [X]
2230 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
Sunday:
6PM [YES]
7PM [YES]
8PM [YES]
Tuesday:
5PM [IM NOT SURE]
6PM [IM NOT SURE]
Wednesday:
5PM [IM NOT SURE]
6PM [IM NOT SURE]
2230 days 19 hours ago
WANJ
I can do Sunday at 8
And Tuesday and Wednesday
2230 days 18 hours ago
justdontevictme
I can do anytime just let me know in advance
2230 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
For the next season of Pokepat's Survivor, we are going to be traveling far east, all the way to Fiji!

The game began with our two tribes, Viti and Vanua. Each carried nine castaways with fuschia and teal buffs. As we began our game, the contestants learned that the idols were now split into three pieces, and that they would have to find two to make an official idol.

As our first challenge began, it was already certain that this season was going to be chaotic.

"Just pass the fucking torch"

"Unbelievable"

"Is this a throw lol"

VANUA WINS TRIBAL IMMUNITY! Viti going to tribal council.

It didn't stop there. After a chaotic first tribal, the group banded together and voted out the troublemaker of the tribe.

First person voted out of Survivor Fiji... Kolby. That's 4, that's enough, bring me your torch.

Kolby, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

After the departure of Kolby, tension between two individuals arose.

YOU ARE FAKE [Lorenzo]

PEASANT [Lorenzo]

I'm not trying to say I'm better than you. [Kyle]

you are a hating ass HOE [Lorenzo]

Save me? Everyone does that [Kyle]

After the fight ended, the tribes went to the Survivor Paintball Arena, where troubles rode in the wind and made one of the player's least favorite challenges. But in the end...

VANUA WINS IMMUNITY! Sending Viti back to tribal council!

But, before heading to tribal council, Joshua was medically evacuated, followed out by Bruno a few hours later, leading to a double medical evacuation.

Joshua, Bruno, you both have spoken.

*snuffs torches*
2230 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
As the two tribes both gathered back at the challenge, they knew something was brewing.. And something was as the tribes swapped from two tribes to three.

"im bald..."

"3 tribes?"

With their newly formed tribes, the castaways were tested to see how well they could adapt and how fast they could type in a fierce challenge.

VITI WINS IMMUNITY! We're looking for one more! YASAWA WINS IMMUNITY! Vanua is headed to tribal.

A #livetribal was set in place as all contestants were ready for it, scrambling as quick as they could to get the votes. But, with a small tribe of five, it was easy to gather four votes to take someone out.

Fourth person voted out of Survivor Fiji... Chandler. That's 3, that's enough, bring me your torch.

Chandler, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

At the challenge, Viti and Vanua teamed up to take down Yasawa.

VITI AND VANUA WIN IMMUNITY! Yasawa going to tribal!

At Tribal Council, Yasawa stood two pairs of votes, with one person left to vote. Thinking she had already voted...

Fifth person voted out of Survivor Fiji... Lena. That's 3, that's enough, bring me your torch.

Lena, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

Hoping to get out of the no immunity hole, Yasawa fought a valiant fight to get back immunity, but ultimately failed in their quest.

VANUA AND VITI WIN IMMUNITY! Sending Yasawa back again to tribal.

With tribal looming, it seemed there was a high chance of the four being sent to rocks. But, in a quick decision, one decided to flip to the other pair. But, an idol was being held by one of the castaways...

"I can't believe I have to play an idol premerge, I look like an idiot, but at least I won't be self-voted out."

"These ARE Hidden Immunity Idol Pieces. All votes for Renny WILL NOT count!"

First Vote..
x
x
Renny, does not count.

Second Vote...
x
x
Renny, does not count.

Third Vote...
x
x
Renny, does not count.

Fourth Vote...
x
x
Sixth person voted out of Survivor Fiji... DJ. That's 1, that's enough, bring me your torch.

DJ, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*
2230 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
With not much energy left, Yasawa gave it their all to try and pull out an immunity win, but failed, leading to yet again another tribal council.

It seemed obvious that Renny would be going home, but when Will repaired bonds with Renny, there was only one person left to vote out.

Seventh person voted out of Survivor Fiji... Zach. That's 2, that's enough, bring me your torch.

Zach, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

With only two tribe members left, Yasawa was desperate for anything they could get. And they got...

"Drop your buffs, we are merged!"

In the first individual immunity challenge of the season...

KYLE WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

Being on the same tribe for the first time, Lorenzo and Kyle broke out into chaos yet again.

"So we vote Lorenzo right?" [Kyle]

"No we vote you bitch" [Lorenzo]

"I have immunity, so fuck off" [Kyle]

"Well, we wait until next vote" [Lorenzo]

"They wait until next vote. ur out" [Kyle]

Even with their guns locked and loaded, neither Kyle nor Lorenzo received votes at the first tribal council of the season.

Eighth person voted out of Survivor Fiji... Demi. That's 6, that's enough, bring me your torch.

Demi, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

Coming back to the camp, Lorenzo claimed that Kyle called him a 'nigger', resulting in one of the most chaotic fights in the history of Pokepat's Survivor. With his life on the line, Kyle came into the challenge guns ablazing.

KYLE WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

But, before anyone could be voted out, Sasha collapsed at camp, resulting in another medical evacuation.

Sasha, you have spoken.

*snuffs torch*
2230 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
At the next immunity challenge, the castaways participated in the Survivor Auction!

"That hug better be the best damn hug ever"

"I want to eat"

"this auction is savage"

But, one lucky item held all the power.

BRIEN WINS IMMUNITY!

With their alliance holding the power, it seemed their eyes were set on the one and only Kyle.

"So Kyle, why r u saying my name?" [Justin]

"why are you accusing me of wanting to vote you?" [Kyle]

"You’re tryna play everyone by sending me info from everyone else . U leak shit. And I’m calling ur ass out for it" [Justin]

"oh snap" [Renny]

"what is going on LMFAO" [Sergio]

"BYE KYLE" [Lorenzo]

But, this game is ever-changeable and you should know.. nothing is set in stone.

Tenth person voted out of Survivor Fiji... Lorenzo. That's 6, that's enough, bring me your torch.

Lorenzo, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

"You disgust me kyle" [Lorenzo]
2230 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Feeling out of the loop, Dan and Justin tried to maneuver their way to win immunity, but ultimately lost to..

RENNY WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

With the game end getting closer and closer, paranoia spread around the camp, causing votes to be cast left and right.

At tribal...

"Rather safe than sorry, with a possible blindside I don't want it to be me. I am playing this idol on MYSELF."

"These ARE Hidden Immunity Idol Pieces. All votes for Sergio WILL NOT count!"

Cancelling only one vote, Sergio obviously wasn't the one in trouble.

Eleventh person voted out of Survivor Fiji... Justin. That's 4, that's enough, bring me your torch.

Justin, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

The final seven began looking in all directions for a way to build their resume, and began planning against each other. With his name being thrown around..

DAN WINS IMMUNITY!

The easy vote caused everyone to have an open opportunity, but only one side succeeded. With an idol in his pocket...

Twelfth person voted out of Survivor Fiji... Renny. That's 3, that's enough, bring me your torch.

Renny, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

And now, we've reached the final six. One tribal away from making it to the finale.
2230 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
FINALE is planned for TONIGHT at 8 PM EST.
2230 days 5 hours ago
justdontevictme
I'm ready
2230 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
I'm ready
2230 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
Hey, im having an issue with skype. I cant send or receive messages
2230 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
NVM. I had to reinstall it

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!