This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [Timaru]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [Timaru]

2072 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Timaru

PYN for a question.

#livetribal
2072 days 17 hours ago
Slendie258
Hit me pokey baby
2072 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Hit me up
2072 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ugniussslekys-survivor-series/images/1/10/Tribal2dfgfdgh.gif
2072 days 17 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
;( crying
2072 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Aaron - Do you feel any emotions against the three tribe members who abandoned you?

(You can ask for another question after you've answered your first IF you want to)

Brady - How are the odds looking for a FMC?

Chris - Why are you crying? Be happy!
2072 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - How are the odds looking for a FMC?

Um a fire making challenge could easily happen. I’d rather it not but we’ll see I guess.
2072 days 17 hours ago
Slendie258
Aaron - Do you feel any emotions against the three tribe members who abandoned you?

I mean it was their choice, when survivor gives you lemons beat the fuck out of the lemons or something like that. I can't feel mad for playing the game, I'd just prefer that it doesn't get me eliminated.
2072 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Okay, group questions! I love asking this one.

Eight people have been voted out - Nick W, Kyle R, Kyle W, Harry, Nick M, DJ, Jay, and Logan H... out of those eight, who would you most want to return to the game?
2072 days 17 hours ago
tashi
None of them.
2072 days 17 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
I am crying because people are making up lies and saying I want Slendie out, when I do not want him out.
2072 days 17 hours ago
Slendie258
Jay. I want that amazing wit to be back in the main chat
2072 days 17 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
Not sure who is making up lies, but I am not voting for Slendie tonight. I am voting for Brady for spreading lies that I want Slendie out. Slendie, they are voting me tonight because they think I will be easy to beat in a challenge. Please consider tying this for me and also voting Brady.
2072 days 17 hours ago
Chandelier
hi
2072 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Group Question #2: Who wants more twists in the game?
2072 days 17 hours ago
tashi
No one.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!