This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

2079 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
Your next challenge will take place on Wednesday (8/15/18). It will be a NON-LIVE challenge posted at 4:30 PM EST.

- The boat to Preservation Island will open before I post the challenge (if more than 4 go then I won't post the challenge) so there is still a reason the be there! -
2079 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
- a boat can be seen on the horizon -

If you want to take the boat to Preservation Island, please message me now! As this may be a tough decision for you, I'll give you a ten minute deadline.
2079 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
The boat is closed!
2079 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
TWO people have hopped on the boat to Preservation Island, meaning those two will be safe from tribal, and the remaining people on both tribes will compete in the challenge.
2079 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Kolby A. (ThePug)
Brady S. (CoachWade)

Have a good trip!
2079 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
This challenge is called "Paintball"
There will be a forum on the main page labeled "Paintball Arena". You and your tribe are on one team, with the other tribe on another.
Over 24 hours, you will try to get gold coins from the center of the arena.
To get a gold coin, you must run out into the open by posting *runs to grab gold coin*
You will then have to wait for your post to reach 5 minutes, then you will have to post *hides* Doing so gains you 2 points for your tribe.
If someone from the other tribe, however, posts *shoots [player]* before the five minutes is up, your tribe will lose a point.
Whichever tribe has the most points by tomorrow at ___ PM EST wins immunity!

NO deleting your posts.

Mail me with any questions. The game begins as soon as the forum is created.
2079 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
As Timaru is down one player, one person from Whangarei will sit out.

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Tashi D. (tashi)
Nopalito L. (NopalitoLegend01)
Logan H. (lhooper902976)
Logan R. (chillum)
Liam M. (LimaBean)
Jay S. (JSBReality)
Hufus D. (Hufus)
DJ M. (coolexchangestudent)

Timestamp: 2018-08-15 20:43:41 UTC

Tashi, take a seat on the bench.
2079 days 1 hour ago
tashi
I rlly have to sit out...
2078 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
oh yeah it ends at 4:30  lol

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!