This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Caramoan FTC

Topic » Caramoan FTC

2088 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
-eli and christian enter-

We'll now bring in the jury... Zack, Kayla, Paul, Connor, Logan, Mark, Julian, Ryan, and Kyle, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. You three have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted fourteen other people. You've made it this far. The power now shifts to the jury -- nine people which you have voted out, directly or indirectly -- they will decide the winner.

You may each post an opening statement. Then, the jury may ask questions or make comments.

Jury - I will remind you that you are voting for a winner.

----
Please vote ASAP.
You cannot change your vote after it is cast so vote wisely.

Good luck you two!

VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY @6:30 PM EST
2088 days 8 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Hello jury i will just post something really quick then i will answer any questions

Coming into this game I knew I wanted to play hard and do whatever it took to get to the end. I had a target on my back since the start and I almost went home a few times but my relationships that i built with some people helped me survive and get to this point. Since the merge happened i ended up in a majority alliance and this allowed me to have a lot of say in who went each round. Some rounds I stayed back and let the "bigger threats" target people but as the game went on i knew i had to start picking some people off. When the alliance started to turn on each other I ended up being put in the middle which basically let me pick and choose who i wanted to go to the end with. I knew I wanted to go to the end with someone I feel like i have a chance against which is why i voted the way i did. Every move I made was made to help me win and i hope i can receive your jury vote! any questions pls ask

I had fun this game so ty Poke for hosting

good luck Christian
2088 days 8 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
also me @

Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. You three have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted fourteen other people.
2088 days 8 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
hmm eli you say you played hard but I need to know what move did you make without jullian because I think you followed jullian
2088 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
UGH WHY DO I DO THIS EVERY SEASON
2088 days 8 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
@Mark

I really dont understand where this Julian thing comes from because in my opinion i dont even think Julian was trying that hard lol. There were some votes where i barely talked to Julian we would just say who we were voting and that was it. I made a lot of moves during the merge getting out Logan, Ryan, Kyle and even you. But i am glad everyone thought he was such a big threat because it took the attention off of me
2088 days 8 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
were you responsible for jullian going out also did you ever vote jullian?
2088 days 8 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Christian what is your starigy in this game I cant figure out were you trying to be a floter or something else I need to know more about your game play also if you don't reply I will vote eli to win this is your chance to get my vote
2088 days 8 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
No I didnt vote Julian out. We did play together and vote together but i didnt follow him and he didnt follow me
2088 days 8 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
eli is more starigic more physical better social game I think you were elis little puppet if eli ddidnt work with you would you be here if eli didn't vote with you ?
2088 days 8 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
ok
2088 days 8 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
jeff I think I know my vote gl to eli and christian
2088 days 8 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
and final thing why was I voted out unamousliy?
2088 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ok I already know who I'm gonna vote but I'm still gonna ask questions

Eli my favorite person alright it's not really a question but statement Eli if I never decided to flip on our alliance would you have done it first

Christian : what did you exactly do except sit their and wait to get second place name at least 1 move you made during the game
2088 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Because mark you were a dumbass and that's tea
2088 days 8 hours ago
MizCrackHead
Facts are facts

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!