This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Caramoan Finale

Topic » Caramoan Finale

2095 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
Hello final five! We're going to start the finale planning process, so we can easily get to it after your current tribal is completed.

Here's what will happen:
2 Immunity Challenges
2 Tribals

So, for this season, you all will decide on a time for the finale that hopefully everyone can go to. The finale date/time has to cooperate with my schedule, so if I can't make the date then we'll have to decide a different date.

Discuss in this forum when you can do the finale. The finale may take up to 2 hours to complete, possibly more.

FILL THIS OUT: (mark any dates you can make with an X)
Tuesday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM []
Wednesday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM []
Thursday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM []
Friday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM []
Saturday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM []

Ideally I want to get the finale done by Saturday.

Please pick a date ASAP.
2095 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
(I just realized tuesday at 5 is tribal, so ignore tuesday at 5)
2094 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
(please pick dates.)
2094 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
FILL THIS OUT: (mark any dates you can make with an X)
Tuesday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM []
Wednesday:
5 PM [X]
6 PM [X]
7 PM [X]
8 PM [X]
Thursday:
5 PM [X]
6 PM [X]
7 PM [X]
8 PM [X]
Friday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM []
Saturday:
5 PM [X]
6 PM [X]
7 PM [X]
8 PM [X]
2094 days 11 hours ago
RL10
Tuesday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM [X]
Wednesday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM [X]
Thursday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM [X]
Friday:
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM [X]
Saturday: 
5 PM []
6 PM []
7 PM []
8 PM [X]

I may be able to do 7:30 EST everyday, except Saturday
2094 days 11 hours ago
Christian37
Well. We have a little problem. I cant do this untill sunday because im on a road trip and i have extremely little time. Only way i can do this is if we start as early as 4 pm and thats not an option :-(
2094 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Would everyone be able to do Sunday?
2094 days 10 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
yeah
2094 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
(And what time)
2094 days 3 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Kind of
2093 days 21 hours ago
Christian37
I can do after 4pm est on sunday. Would prefer to do it before 8 pm est because thats 2 am here.
2093 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
As we can not come to a conclusion for the finale date as all of your schedules clash with each other, we're going to have a non-live challenge followed by a non-live tribal, then see where we go from there.

We're down to four!

CHRISTIAN - Being the only player left in the game to receive zero votes, Christian's had to maneuver his way through revotes, flips, and blindsides. Will he continue being a quiet player and keep his vote count or will he raise his voice and take the stage?

KYLE - Best known for speaking out against other contestants, Kyle has made bold statements at tribal council, calling out other contestants and showing where he stands. He's been able to get rid of his targets, as well as pick up a few immunities along the way. Will his loud mouth end his game or will it take him to the end?

ELI - Eli has been a target on multiple occasions, but has prevailed nonetheless. Keeping himself in the majority has been easy for Eli, but now, with only four players remaining, it becomes increasingly harder. Can he step it up and get to the top?

RYAN - The only remaining original Lubas tribe member in the game, Ryan has survived longer than all his peers. After winning immunity when it seemed he was in danger, he has now gotten to the final four. But will he fall along with all the others of his tribe?

FINAL 4 IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
==========================

Hello final 4! Welcome to your next immunity challenge. For the next 24 hours, you have to try and get a high score as possible in this game: http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/casanova.htm

You can submit as many times as you like. Although, it must be in this format: https://prnt.sc/bnbrgh

This is so I can see that it is your score, and not someone elses. If there is a tie, the person who sent their submission in first wins.

If you have any questions, put them below. SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE BY TOMORROW @ 4 PM EST!
2093 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
https://imgur.com/LSCzxsT

PS: Your score has to be the top that says "YOUR SCORE" when submitted. It cannot be the 'best score'.
2093 days 13 hours ago
Christian37
I cant do the challenge
2093 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
What do you mean?
2092 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
I have the results.

Only one of you even submitted a challenge score.

With a score of 447,100.. Eli wins immunity!

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!