This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 [Bahay]

Topic » Tribal Council #2 [Bahay]

2102 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Bahay. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab the torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual here at tribal council because in this game fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, So are you.

PYN for a question.

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. If I receive all the votes early, I will read them early. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
2102 days 5 hours ago
chillum
ill have a question
2102 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'll take a question ig
2102 days 5 hours ago
jmctwin
Sure
2102 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Logan - How do the dynamics of the back-to-basics twist affect the game?

Julian - You single-handedly won the last challenge, but came short here. Was it just the type of challenge?

Jared - Seeing two people quit from the Lubas tribe, what was your reaction?
2102 days 5 hours ago
chillum
i think it makes things easier. you don't have to worry about some secret advantage getting you voted put or getting idoled out
2102 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I'll take a question
2102 days 4 hours ago
Christian37
I take question
2102 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Kyle - Will tonight’s tribal be an easy vote?

Christian - Have people begun to form alliances on your tribe or is it too early?
2102 days 4 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian - You single-handedly won the last challenge, but came short here. Was it just the type of challenge?

- Luck just isn't my thing. Like I said during the first challenge, I'm really not that good at these. Ctrl+F'ing usernames on a page is easy though.
2102 days 4 hours ago
jmctwin
I hate when people quit, even if they are on the other tribe. It kind of takes a little out of the game and if I win, I won’t feel like I survived as much.
2102 days ago
Kgamer2218
Kyle - Will tonight’s tribal be an easy vote?

Probably because their aren't many options to choose from lol
2102 days ago
piesyumyyumypies
im sorry ;c
2101 days 14 hours ago
Christian37
In this game its smart to have an alliance if you wanna make it far. Many would like to have one as early as possible to secure their position and survival
2101 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
8/8 Votes Received
2101 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
I'll go tally the votes...

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!