This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [Tenerife]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [Tenerife]

2285 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Tenerife. Jive has immunity and cannot be voted for.

PYN for a question.

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. If I receive all the votes early, I will read them early. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
2285 days 1 hour ago
Jive
Jive
2285 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
2285 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Jive - Do you expect rocks tonight?

Brittany - We've reached jury. Do you think that has an impact on people's behavior to each other?
2285 days ago
Jive
I'm guessing this tribal would be a very epic one. Well, rocks can be a possibility but I'm sure everyone has their own agenda. So, let's just see where this goes.
2285 days ago
Burgerman2929292
Burger
2285 days ago
Pokepat
Burger - Are you impressed that Lanzarote managed to make a comeback?
2284 days 23 hours ago
subfriend
Azeri
2284 days 23 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Burger - Are you impressed that Lanzarote managed to make a comeback?

I’m very impressed. We went from losing to winning, but everything is different now that I‎t is merge. A lot of alliances were crushed because there are no more teams.
2284 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Azri - Are you looking at tribal future more or right now when voting?
2284 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
the future*
2284 days 15 hours ago
subfriend
Azri - Are you looking at the future more or right now when voting?

Can't really say much as only a few people talk with me. They forgot about the social part of survivor game. So I don't get what's going on much.
But right now will make the future of this game. If any of us do the wrong move tonight. It's the end of their game soon.
2284 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
3/10 Votes Received
2284 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - We've reached jury. Do you think that has an impact on people's behavior to each other?

It definitely should. Unnecessarily lying to people will hurt you if you make it to the end, don’t forget that the jury is whose responsible for who wins. Play smart, don’t stay at the bottom of the totem pole and think you’ll have time to make a move later because chances are, you’re next.
2284 days 7 hours ago
Jive
I CAN'T WAIT
2284 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Question please

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!