This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 [Tenerife]

Topic » Tribal Council #8 [Tenerife]

2292 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Tenerife. For those who have not been to tribal yet, behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab the torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual here at tribal council because in this game fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, So are you.

PYN for a question.

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. If I receive all the votes early, I will read them early. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
2292 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Brittany J. has immunity and cannot be voted for.
2292 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Azri Y. and Prince J. cannot vote due to the Pick Your Poison challenge. (This is their first tribal since then)
2292 days 7 hours ago
Lifeiscool
MERGE BABY!
2292 days 7 hours ago
BrandonBam
Brandon
2292 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Brandon - Does it feel weird to be at tribal finally?
2292 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
2292 days 6 hours ago
PrinceJ
Oh snap.
Forgot about that.
2292 days 6 hours ago
BrandonBam
Does it feel weird to be at tribal finally?
yes it does, I have not been able to attend tribal until today and I don't know where I stand and what the outcome is going to be since my tribe always won
2292 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
Brittany - Are you glad to have immunity for the eighth time?
2292 days 4 hours ago
Jive
Jive
2292 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Jive - Do you think the special idol will shift the game in a major way?
2292 days 4 hours ago
subfriend
Azri
2292 days 4 hours ago
Jive
I think idols will really play a great role in this game as it can change the dynamics of the whole game. A person maybe at the bottom but can dominate now if he/she has an idol.
2292 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - Are you glad to have immunity for the eighth time?

Im always glad to be immune especially considering I almost wasn’t going to have it due to nobody checking in
2292 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Azri - Are you scared knowing you're vulnerable and unable to vote?

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!