This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 [Lanzarote]

Topic » Tribal Council #6 [Lanzarote]

2289 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Lanzarote.

PYN for a question.

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. If I receive all the votes early, I will read them early. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
2289 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Question please
2289 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
James - You've been on Lanzarote for this entire time, and never got that taste of immunity. Does it get tiring after a while?
2289 days 4 hours ago
J2999
James - You've been on Lanzarote for this entire time, and never got that taste of immunity. Does it get tiring after a while?

Yes.The worst part is how close we've come to winning on multiple occasions. Each tribal the vote becomes harder, and my chances of surviving become slimmer. I hope I proved to my tribe tonight that I am a team player as I managed to get 3 points, and I was pretty close to getting a fourth.
2289 days 4 hours ago
wwecmw
Me
2289 days 4 hours ago
Lifeiscool
Me
2289 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Caleb - Last night, you received votes. Do you feel worried?

Jacob - Is it definitely a change going from a winning tribe to a losing one?
2289 days 4 hours ago
wwecmw
I do because this is tribal council, this is a place where you can't even trust your own ally. You never know if there will be a blindside, and also once again I feel bad because I couldn't even help win immunity, but I do think we should get the people who are inactive out first. It was a 2-2-3 vote, and I was one of the two. That makes me scared, and even if you think you have the numbers and you think you control the game. But in reality, nobody really does, because no body is safe. So yeah I'm scared. But so should everyone else.
2288 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
5/6 Votes Received
2288 days 6 hours ago
J2999
Good luck guys
2288 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
The time flew by me!!

I'll go tally the votes...
2288 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
If anyone does have the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2288 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*nobody stands*
2288 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes..
2288 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jacob (SELF-VOTE)
2288 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Second Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
John

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!