This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize FTC

Topic » Belize FTC

2363 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
-tashi and jenna enter-

We'll now bring in the jury.. Danni, Jim, Zach, Rodrigo, Tyler, Ben, and Will, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. You three have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted fourteen other people. You've made it this far. The power now shifts to the jury -- seven people which you have voted out, directly or indirectly -- they will decide the winner.

You may each post an opening statement. Then, the jury may ask questions or make comments.

Jury - I will remind you that you are voting for a winner.

----
Please vote ASAP.
You cannot change your vote after it is cast so vote wisely.

Good luck you two!

VOTES DUE TUESDAY @ 4 PM EST
2363 days 7 hours ago
JennaValentina
I played this game being loyal to friends, helping in challenges, and doing a STUPID ASS punishment. I got...oh wow idk how many votes i got this season. All i know is that i got a lot. I (with alliance) took out big threats early merge such as Danni, Jim, and Rodrigo. The blindside of Rodrigo and Tyler was probs the biggest move in the game. We knew Ben was a irrelevant floater so the two had to go. I won a immunity along the way in which was the challenge that sent Rodrigo home. Our alliance made decisions as a whole..not just one person calling the shots. I think whoever wins...we both deserve it. This is my first survivor group game and my 3rd group game overall. I am proud of what I did in the game. Tashi and I were icons with being targets early on in the game, then getting split up in a tribe swap. I wanted Brady out of the game since he and I hate each other for a past group game and we got him out. Then Tashi and I (with Will) ran the merge and got everyone that we wanted out with no faults (except Svala's Elimination). So we both deserve to win. Ask away :)
2363 days 7 hours ago
tashi
~typing out my speech now~
2363 days 6 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
Neither of you put an effort into talking to me so I'm gonna do the same. Pick a number between 1-100. Person closest to my number gets my vote.
2363 days 6 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
And don't even tell me I'm bitter. I know I am lol
2363 days 6 hours ago
tashi
Hello Jury!
I’d like to say that it was an incredibly fun season and it was honestly one of my more enjoyable Group Games to play. This season was filled with twists, blindsides, betrayal, and allies who would literally go to rocks for each other.
As soon as we landed on this beach and we were all divided into pairs and I was put on the Cyan team with Jenna, who would eventually become my closest ally in the game. Right away the game was off to a rocky start, we didn’t win the first competition and we were immediately targeted and we were almost taken out of the game in a 4-3-1 vote. You’re two finalists were almost taken out on Day 1.
After that this game hit me with a wakeup call. I could have been the first boot and I started making connections. I knew what I had to do and I had to do it fast if I wanted to see myself make it further in this game.
So, I reached out and looked-for allies and I found some. I already had Jenna from being on the Cyan team with her but we needed more if we wanted to be in control of the game. So I reached out to Will and Svala. And we made an alliance of 4 that was strong. We even decided to throw the team challenge to all get on the same tribe. But only to be then fucked by a tribe swap 2 days later.
And that is the only time that we lost a member of our alliance. We all remained loyal and with each other until the very end when it was impossible not to.
When merge came around I had a new mindset. I had to either become a strong physical threat and completely dominate the challenges in order to survive into the next week safely. Or I would have to rely on my social skills to read the situation I was in. So, I did the best I could and decided to not show up to any challenges and play a very UTR game. Doing this I would assure myself that no one would see me as a threat and that they wouldn’t ever think of voting me out until it needed to happen.
So, first vote of the merge, Danni. It was an easy vote. She never completed her punishment and it just made it easier to no step on any toes just yet. That would come later on.
Next up would be you Jim. This vote was the beginning of the end for everyone who wasn’t in my alliance. You and Rodrigo wanted to vote out Jenna. And I just couldn’t let that happen to my closest ally. So, I pulled some strings I talked to Will. And he was able to get Tyler onto our side all thanks to me. Without me saying anything and commanding Will and our alliance to try and get votes I would most likely not be sitting here right now.
Zach, you were the one vote I actually felt bad about because you’re the only person who I had to lie directly to your face to get you out. We hadn’t had talked before this vote so I just couldn’t really see myself voting to save you.
Rodrigo, you were a fool to trust Will. He had the idol and I knew. I told Will to tell you, Tyler, and Ben to all vote me. Knowing that I’d have him play an idol on me later night at that tribal. Seeing your reaction definitely made the risk worth it.
Tyler, another idol misplay. You honestly probably have been here if you didn’t listen to me. We talked 1 on 1 literally 5 minutes before I voted you out. Bad move on your part. But that’s why you’re sitting there.
Ben, you just needed to win that comp to survive and you didn’t. We didn’t talk much and that’s just the tea.
Will you could have been here if you won those final comps but your computer I guess stopped working.

IN THE END GAME, I was able to manipulate and deceive all of you. I won 3 comps which saved my life and got me here. I was able to have a core alliance that I stayed loyal to until the last absolute moment. I hope you can all respect my game and I’ll happily answer any questions you have for me <3
2363 days 6 hours ago
tashi
Neither of you put an effort into talking to me so I'm gonna do the same. Pick a number between 1-100. Person closest to my number gets my vote.

2363 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
I don't feel bitter against either of you but I honestly don't understand how either of your games were different or better than the other.

Can you differentiate yourself from the other candidate in two sentences? Why are you better than them?
2363 days 5 hours ago
JennaValentina
i guess 50 :/
2363 days 5 hours ago
JennaValentina
and jim i honestly cant sorry lol
2363 days 4 hours ago
tashi
I don't feel bitter against either of you but I honestly don't understand how either of your games were different or better than the other.

Can you differentiate yourself from the other candidate in two sentences? Why are you better than them?

I made moves in this game, I was able to get the votes to have things happen. Instead of sitting back like Jenna had, I played the game hard from behind the scenes and made sure that the threats left the game when I wanted them to.
2363 days 2 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*sees Will being the last jury member and hums*
Told yaaaaaaaaaa
2362 days 20 hours ago
JennaValentina
*sips tea and throws drink at tashi*
2362 days 19 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Tashi - I think you are giving yourself more credit than you actually deserve for a lot of these moves. Can you give me an example of when you, organised a vote by talking to people, and convincing them to vote with you?

Jenna - I don't have a lot of respect for people's games if they don't participate in challenges. Why did you choose not to compete so often?
2362 days 19 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Tashi, I originally said when I got voted out that if you lied to me then you weren’t getting my vote. However, I don’t want to be a butter juror so I’m gonna give you a chance to get my vote. Tell me what your biggest move in this game was and how benefited your game.

Jenna, you have my vote right now simply by default because you never lied to me. But in reality you never spoke to me. If you want to secure my vote then tell me what you did in this game separate from Tashi.
2362 days 19 hours ago
WillTraitor
Hello everyone! First off I’d like to congratulate Tashi and Jenna for being the last two standing! You were both able to do what the rest of us couldn’t! So congrats on that!

Now, this whole game my big thing was loyalty. I even said multiple times throughout the game “I’m loyal to the people I’m with”. I want both of you to tell me how you were loyal in this game.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!