This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Antarctica Reunion

Topic » Antarctica Reunion

1800 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
I do have a surprise for everyone who's waiting for the reveal of the next upcoming season. Tonight, not only will I be revealing the location of Season 14, I will be revealing the location of Season 15 AS WELL! Two seasons worth of logos and a tiny little bit of information about each of them.
1800 days 5 hours ago
Marvel52
Wabalabadubdub
1800 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
omg yes!!!!

the only good part of this ssn
1800 days 5 hours ago
Marvel52
Yassss
1800 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
For the fourteenth season of Pokepat's Survivor, we are getting ready to go back in time to a twist used once before in Season 11 of Pokepat's Survivor. This twist shook the dynamics of social and strategic gameplay and made everyone go crazy for advantages.

https://i.imgur.com/My0jIeA.gif

SURVIVOR: PRESERVATION ISLAND, COMING LATE JUNE 2019
1800 days 5 hours ago
Marvel52
Woah wee
1800 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
what country is that ssn in
1800 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Pokepat's Survivor has a long history of historic players, ranging from the All Stars to the Favorites, and maybe even the Failures. We've seen these iconic faces appear time and time again throughout the series, but we're not here for those who have had their time in the spotlight. Pokepat's Survivor is ready to bring back some of those players who have been waiting for their chance to return to the game, but have never fit the theme necessary. But now, it's their time.

https://i.imgur.com/qlJK45q.gif

SURVIVOR: TORTUGA - SECOND CHANCES, COMING JULY 2019
1800 days 5 hours ago
Marvel52
Pick me pick me!
1800 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
purplebb4
what country is that ssn in

Preservation Island does not belong to any country. It belongs to Pokepat's Survivor.
1800 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
1800 days 4 hours ago
Reazo
ty for hosting!

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!