This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Antarctica FTC

Topic » Antarctica FTC

1800 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
-raul, will, and sagar enter-

Let's bring in the jury - Jesse, Josh, Jorden, Issy, Fox, and Reazo, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. You three have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted thirteen other people. You've made it this far. The power now shifts to the jury -- six people which you have voted out, directly or indirectly -- they will decide the winner.

You may each post an opening statement. Then, the jury may ask questions or make comments.

Jury - I will remind you that you are voting for a winner.

----
Please vote ASAP.
You cannot change your vote after it is cast so vote wisely.

Good luck you three!

VOTES ARE DUE TUESDAY @6 PM EST
1800 days 10 hours ago
MrBird
Hey please vote me Sagar eats baby pandas and Will floated
1800 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Vote me I am literally Chrissy Hofbeck
1800 days 10 hours ago
MrBird
Chrissy Hofbeck got 2nd so I’m Ben xo
1800 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
wow so I get to cast a tiebreaker vote

Chrissy>Ben so my vote is going to Will MWAH!
1800 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
yeah imagine proudly saying that u are benjamin driebergen...
1800 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
Anyway jury please vote for me I want to win the game.
1800 days 9 hours ago
sergeant
Don't have any questions... Good luck to all three of you!
1800 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thank you purple, very cool!
1800 days 7 hours ago
Marvel52
Listen here and listen good, you guys think by treating this game like a joke you’re going to win, you’re not. Start taking it seriously or you lose my vote
1800 days 7 hours ago
Marvel52
So I have a question for everyone, if you don’t answer it I won’t consider your vote.
Why should we respect the game you’ve played?
1800 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
You should respect my game because I was the one that led this alliance to the final three. I made the chat for us three 10 days ago when us three swapped onto the same tribe. I spearheaded the vote to turn on Josh at F8 because I knew there were only 2 or 3 spots max in the end and I didn't want to be the one left out of the plan. I pushed my entire majority alliance to grab an idol at the first swap because I wanted to be fully in control and I didn't want to give the minority Jemmi any breathing room.

The season was an incredibly boring slog, and that was partly all of our faults for pretty much brute forcing our way to the end, but I did have a very tight grasp on my own game from Day 1 until now and I feel like I deserve credit for that. I was never really in danger ever in this game
1800 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
You should respect my game because I never received any votes against me and actually talked to people that talked to me throughout the pre-merge throughout the post-merge phase of the game. I never needed to win immunity and had the foresight to avoid grabbing an idol before the first challenge because I knew I needed to play for my tribe so we would have the numbers at the swap — this enabled us to win the first challenge and helped carry us through to having the numbers at the swap and later the merge. Without my contributions in challenges (which I actually did give my all in the ones I was able to make) my tribe wouldn’t have had the numbers advantage that benefited all of us at the merge. Additionally, I was the only person to talk to Purple at the swap (who’s said he’s giving me a tiebreaker vote) so I think that shows a certain level of social play to augment my effort in the challenges.
1800 days 6 hours ago
MrBird
Why should we respect the game you’ve played?

Because yes while all 3 of us were indeed in power for most of the season I think it’s fair to say I was the one with the most influence, i had both my idols which shows just how fearless I was in this game, and how it paid off. I never received any votes cast against me even when everyone was aware I had 2 idols. I did not make unnecessary connections that would not be beneficial for my game and kept myself from danger having the numbers as well as aligning with the correct people, out of the 3 of us I consider myself to have been the biggest threat and yet nothing was ever done about it, I think it shows about the image that I gave myself in this game and how it helped me make it all the way here
1799 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
3/6 Jury Votes Received
1798 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
4/6 Jury Votes Received

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!