This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Zealand FTC

Topic » New Zealand FTC

2055 days 15 hours ago
chillum
i feel like my strategic game was underrated just because i wasnt going around telling everyone who to vote doesnt mean i wasnt the most strategic. while all of you were getting voted out for having preservation island advantages i stayed safe because i didnt go tk preservation
2055 days 15 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Exactly why I gave you a 8 Logan, because I recognized this.
2055 days 13 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Yeah its hard to see strategic game when I didn't speak to you much so those scores are quite off
2055 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
Yes it's hard to say because we barely talked about this thing
2055 days 7 hours ago
WillTraitor
Good luck everyone! I think you all played really well and I'm glad I was able to participate with you all in this season.

I just would like to know from all of you on who you actually think helped you the most in this game. I do not want it to be one of the people in the final tribal. Thanks!
2055 days 5 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
if I had to say a specific person. I’d say Liam, strategically he was ironically much better. Socially he would cover for the entire alliance, even if I didn’t always follow suit because I was loyal to a specific set of people that I already listed in my speeches.

But overall, I wouldn’t be in this spot now if it wasn’t for Kolby, Logan, Nopalito, and Liam. Four people who I stayed true to my word and when I didn’t it was because I had no other choice. (Talking about voting out Liam at Final 4).
2054 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
I just would like to know from all of you on who you actually think helped you the most in this game. I do not want it to be one of the people in the final tribal. Thanks!

Obviously the Namaste alliance. You, Tashi and Aaron were the only people who kept me sane in the merge and I think that alliance helped me get further by creating bigger targets and planting seeds.
2054 days 20 hours ago
Chandelier

Kolby e Liam wich one for your reason.

Kolby helped me because he was a target and ppl was focused on him. That helped me creat bonds when ppl wasn't looking at me. Also i always knew that he would take me to the final so no matter what happen i would never be vote out by him and we all know that he led the game until f8 (the time that i decided to command things)

Liam was my buddie ALL the time so always knew that he would be down to vote as i wanted or in a way that would benefit me

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!