This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Season 4 Apps~

Topic » ~Season 4 Apps~

2245 days 12 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
APPS
Your character MUST have a flaw, no mary sues or I will cut them. Your flaw must match with your sin that you have chosen, this is important and helps with the story. Please no bullshitting and have some well thought out characters. Also make sure to be ~creative~. Don’t forget to look at the rules and talents that already have been used. Also, it helps to familiarize yourself with Danganronpa if you can. If this is your first UiD season, please ask UnicornGoddess98 for questions and please check the UiD recap forum to catch up on the story.
TL;DR: https://tengaged.com/group/8922-huntington-arc-repentance-despair/forum/topic/21306733
F.A.Q:https://tengaged.com/group/8922-huntington-arc-repentance-despair/forum/topic/21307755
Trials/Investigations/etc: https://tengaged.com/group/8922-huntington-arc-repentance-despair/forum/topic/19837343
Rules: https://tengaged.com/group/8922-huntington-arc-repentance-despair/forum/topic/19813922
Talents used: https://tengaged.com/group/8922-huntington-arc-repentance-despair/forum/topic/20807243
-----------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Age (18+):
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate):
Sexuality:
Personality (5 words or a short description):
Public Bio:
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here):
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)?
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end?
Why do you want repentance?
Faceclaim:

~Extras (answer as your character) ~
You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it?
How do you feel about sex?
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself?
Do you find yourself jealous often?
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day?
Are you fight or flight?
Do you think you’re better than everyone else?
Do you want repentance?

~Personal Info (White level pls friend me)~
Name:
TG Username:
Have you read the rules?:
Promise to follow them?:
Mastermind?
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper?
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?:
Do you realize that you may lose this game?:
How far are you in Danganronpa?:
2245 days 11 hours ago
kgunzrok
Name: Jericho Dericon
Age (18+): 58
Nationality: American
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Abbess
Sexuality: Straight
Personality (5 words or a short description): Devout, Calming, Virtuous, Strict, Condescending
Public Bio: Jericho grew up in a highly catholic household by her mother, who was the Abbess of the regional congregation of nuns. Jericho's childhood was rather uneventful, having to go into her studies to become the next Abbess once her mother was dead. She was sent away at the age of 11 to a mountain alter town to become a work her way up though official training, were she was still swamped in her studies. She quickly rose to the top of her class due to all of her previous training from her mother combined with the rest of the training, causing her to be praised and respected for her work. As she matured she gained acceptance to Hopes Peak Academy where she spent 3 years to hone her skills before graduating. After the years of extensive training she revived, she was finally worthy to be the next Abbess once her mother passed, and when that day came, Jericho took control effortlessly, spreading the faith her mother taught her through the rest of the country and the rest of the world
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): You already have it.
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)?  Pride
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Humility
Why do you want repentance?: I do not need it, I plan to help aid in the others' repentance
Faceclaim: http://prntscr.com/il382v

Extras (answer as your character)
You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Return the money, If no owner is found, simply give it to charity
How do you feel about sex? Purely sinful if done premarital.
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Share the cake with someone in need
Do you find yourself jealous often? The sin of envy does not poison me
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? My work is endless, it calls for very little rest.
Are you fight or flight? Fight, in the right circumstance.
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? “Better” isn't the word I would use, “Holy” sounds more correct
Do you want repentance? None is needed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Sotan Igarashi
Age (18+): 29
Nationality: Japanese
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Former Ultimate Surgeon
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Skittish, Unsettling, Graphic, Snide
Public Bio: Sotan was raised as a military brat with both his parents being in the military. His father was an admiral while his mother was a battle surgeon. With Sotan having to move around with his parents from base to base, he saw all the horrors that war had to offer. He watched his mother work from afar as she operated on soldier after soldier, trying her best to save each and every life. When Sotan turned 14 he started working with his mother to learn how to become a surgeon. After a few years of being taught by his mother, he was qualified to actually help her operate on the wounded. With Sotan and helping his mother, the death rate dropped swiftly, leading to victory in war after war. At the age of 18 he got accepted into HPA and practically glided his way through till graduation. When he returned to his parents however, he found out that his mother had been killed in an ambush in battle. Sotan took the death surprisingly well however, vowing to carry on the title of Ultimate Surgeon in honor of her memory.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): Already Sent it to you
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones) Wrath/Envy
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Temperance
Why do you want repentance?: Its becoming more and more bothersome to live like this. I think its about time to start anew
Faceclaim: http://prntscr.com/il3psd

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Not my fault they couldn't keep track of their things. It's mine now.
How do you feel about sex? Its a good thrill sometimes
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself?  Ya that's also mine. Should have been quicker
Do you find yourself jealous often? Its basically my best friend at this point
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? In my line of work? I don't think so
Are you fight or flight?  Fight, I don't go down easy
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? Not everyone, just a few
Do you want repentance? I need it realllllly bad

Personal Info (White level pls friend me)
Name: Kenneth Queening (Katie if you feel like it)
TG Username: Kgunzrok
Activity Level: 9
Have you read the rules?:  Yes
Promise to follow them?: Yes
Mastermind? Erio is enough thank you.
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? She cured humanity
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Yes (Except with you Jordan and Logan)
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Lose? The only thing I lose is my will to live!
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Im done <3
2245 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Name: Jax Mendel
Age (18+):26
Nationality:English
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate):Construction Worker
Sexuality:Bisexual
Personality (5 words or a short description):Moody, Distant, Competitive, Protective, Quiet
Public Bio:
Jax grew up like any normal kid. He played and did all that shit. He loved to build things and show off his work to his parents who were proud of him. When he was old enough he became a construction worker and started working for that money honey. He loved his job and everything about it but that soon changed but he never wanted to give up no matter the cost.
Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here):
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Envy
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Charity
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/64/03/1e/64031ea34cde5c386e3dfcff83056782--happy-tree-friends-house.jpg
You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it?save it
How do you feel about sex?If it happens it happens
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself?eat it for self
Do you find yourself jealous often?all the time
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day?oh ru never
Are you fight or flight?fight
Do you think you’re better than everyone else?no
Do you want repentance? yes

Name: Jun Maiko
Age (18+):19
Nationality:Japanese
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): mukbanger
Sexuality:Bisexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Pushy, Bratty, Unreliable, Whiny, Unobservant
Public Bio: Jun from a young age loved to eat. He never really played with anyone and he sat in his room eating food alone. His parents got worried about him, but he didn’t care enough to stop eating. Jun never really had friends due to this and no matter how much his parents tried he never wanted to leave his room. The only reason he isn’t so huge is because of his fast metabolism.
Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): Jun isn’t very smart due to dropping out of school so he could eat more when he was very young.
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Gluttony
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Temperance
Faceclaim: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answers/3052000/3052139_1351084277770.36res_400_300.jpg
You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Pick it up and go to a local food truck
How do you feel about sex? Only with food
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself?eat it for self and then find more
Do you find yourself jealous often?Nope
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day?pretty much
Are you fight or flight?flight
Do you think you’re better than everyone else?no
Do you want repentance? yes

Name:Jordan
TG Username:you can read
Activity Level:10
Have you read the rules?:sure
Promise to follow them?:no fuck you
Mastermind?Yee
Do you listen to cupcakKe the rapper?memes
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?:can’t promise anything you know me
Do you realize that you may lose this game?:how is I gonna lose
How far are you in Danganronpa? Dead inside
2245 days 11 hours ago
TomokoKuroki
Name: Yuzuru Nakamura
Age (18+): 19
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Former Lucky Student- Currently an ichthyologist
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality (5 words or a short description): Lackluster, indifferent, Patient, Naive & Grouchy. (INFP)
Public Bio: Yuzuru has always had things quite easy. She’s never had to truly try hard for anything, everything has always just sort of worked out for her. She couldn’t be bothered to study for exams besides like one day before the exam and the paper just so happened to be on the subject, she passed with top marks. She was even lucky enough to be born into a fairly rich household so she’s never had to worry financially either. She had a part time job tending to koi ponds in one of the great gardens in her area, which sparked her interest in ichthyology. She has a few friends from school who have stuck by her side but most of them however have left her life out of jealousy. Yuzuru was always under a lot of scorn at hope's peak, everybody scoffs at lucky students. They are seen as worthless, a waste of education and unworthy of being a student at the prestigious school, especially in Yuzuru’s case as she presents herself as rather indifferent and lazy. Nobody ever expects lucky students to amount to anything other than lucky individuals who eventually end up in 9 - 5 dead end jobs.

What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? : Sloth
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Diligence
Why do you want repentance? All the judgement from fellow peers at hope's peak has sparked reflection. Yuzuru wishes to repent and acknowledge that she’s had an easy ride, she wants to gain control and try hard in all areas of her life.
Faceclaim:  https://gyazo.com/3c9596e78758e0922a98a6a3614c1a87

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Neither, it’s not worth the effort. Yuzuru hasn’t got financial issues and returning it is just unnecessary effort.
How do you feel about sex? As long as it’s nothing too strenuous she’s kind of open to it.
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Share it.
Do you find yourself jealous often? No.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? Yes
Are you fight or flight? Flight
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? No
Do you want repentance? Kind of

Name: Kayla’s Gf
TG Username:TomokoKuroki
Activity Level: 5 - 6 (I’m going to try mom)
Have you read the rules?: I will
Promise to follow them?: Ye I can try
Mastermind? If it’s going but I have no burning desire for it.
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? No
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: I don’t speak drama.
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: honey I’ve lost every game.
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Chapter 1 of the latest game, but I only started watching a playthrough
2245 days 11 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD PLEASE PM ME
2245 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Name: Mikami Natsume
Age (18+): 26
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Ultime Game Show Host
Personality (5 words or a short description): Mikami is someone most people wanna be around. She is a fun girl and takes life in a relaxed way, enjoying it to the maximum. She is a smart girl too and protective of her friends. She has however a strong personality, and whoever gets under her skin is done for.
Public Bio: Mikami has always been fascinated by game shows and when she hosted a little game show-ish thing at her school, people noticed she had a gift. Everyone that passed by her was amazed by the hosting and she ahd the power to set people free and relax people while she talked to them, as well as being super effective explaining the rules and making people comfortable with no fear. She was hired by a japanese TV network to hsot her first game show at age 16 and sky was the limit from there, but when she revealed her biggest sin, she was fired and noone ever saw her again on television.
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Greed
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Charity
Why do you want repentance? Because of the backlash her actions had in the media. She isn't a bad person, however, she was done wrong and did wrong herself and wants to become a better person and the media to see that
Faceclaim: https://static.zerochan.net/Matsunaka.Hiro.full.682671.jpg

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Save it
How do you feel about sex? If it seems right I'll do it
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? I ask if anyone wants it and I will share it if anyone wants a bit.
Do you find yourself jealous often? Not really
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? I usually have stuff to do but yeah once in a while
Are you fight or flight? I am fight for sure
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? Nope
Do you want repentance? YES

Name: Rodrigo
TG Username: rodrigueseve
Activity Level: 7/8
Have you read the rules?: Yeah
Promise to follow them?: Yeah
Mastermind? Maybe
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? I WANNA BE THE LGBT a little
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Of course
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Yup
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Watched everything except for the Danganronpa 3 anime that I did not finish but I watched the juicy episodes anyways
2245 days 8 hours ago
Logie56
Name: Trevor Blackstone
Age (18+): 33
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Drill Sergeant
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Anal, Strict, Competent, Insensitive, Diligent.
Public Bio: Trevor was born and raised in the midwest United States with his father and brothers. He’s always remained close with his dad, who served eleven years in Germany before retiring from the army and flying home to open up a small business, using any free time teaching Trevor and his siblings skills he learned. After officially becoming a teenager, Trevor asked his father to help him get into a program which trained young adults in army drills and the knowledge needed to succeed. Trevor was known as one of the most loyal and hard-working recruits, word making it’s way eventually to Hope’s Peak. He never gave up during the process, pushing his way through HPA and becoming one of the best drill sergeants known to man.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): PM’s.
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)?: Wrath
Why do you want repentance?: Due to maintaining a lack of sensitivity, Trevor is never fully aware of situations when he needs to be compassionate.
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end?: Temperance
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/12/db/d4/12dbd45586bd252289c1258436831af7.jpg

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? I would keep the cash and put it towards materials for my platoon.
How do you feel about sex? I prefer not to partake in sexual activity since there is never time for it, plus I don’t understand how others gain pleasure from such acts and suggest my platoon follow the same mindset!
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself?: The piece of cake is all mine, but I’ll make myself work it off later.
Do you find yourself jealous often?: Nope.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day?: WHAT DO YOU THINK PRIVATE? THE ANSWER IS NO!
Are you fight or flight?: Fight is my middle name.
Do you think you’re better than everyone else?: Don’t think, I am!
Do you want repentance?: Yes.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Fujimori Kozakura
Age (18+): 27
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Former Ultimate Landscape Artist
Personality (5 words or a short description): Timid, Anti-Social, Reclusive, Stand-Offish, Sly.
Public Bio: Fujimori was born into a rich household, usually better off than most people in Japan or around the world, never having to work or lift a finger for getting what she wanted. Fujimori’s mother chose to homeschool her from a young age, which developed a loner type personality, rarely leaving her home. One subject Fujimori really enjoyed was art, discovering she loved the concept of landscape painting. Fujimori and her parents began traveling country to country, finding the most beautiful locations worth capturing. She began entering showcases, a scout from Hope’s Peak attending one and giving her an invitation. Fujimori struggled somewhat with her studies when first starting out at HPA, but tutors helped make stuff easier and she graduated at the top of her class. Nowadays, Fujimori has spent less time pursuing her favorite hobby and more helping her newlywed husband raise a child.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): PM’s
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)?: Lust
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end?: Patience
Why do you want repentance?: Fujimori would like to feel humble once again, she regrets taking advantage of her parents and wants a wholesome relationship with them.
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/64/2b/03/642b03efcdbca8057c68eae00efbad69.jpg

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it?: Return it, I already have plenty of money.
How do you feel about sex?: I’m sexually committed to my husband, we bang three times a week.
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself?: Share, I need to watch my calorie intake.
Do you find yourself jealous often?: Nope.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day?: I sleep when given the chance, mothering’s a difficult chore.
Are you fight or flight?: Flight.
Do you think you’re better than everyone else?: Not necessarily.
Do you want repentance?: I need it!

Name: Eat my ass
TG Username: Do you not see it above? Reading is fundamental :).
Activity Level: 9-10
Have you read the rules?: Yee.
Promise to follow them?: No, fuck you!
Mastermind?: Sure.
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper?: Hump me, fuck me, daddy better make me choke.
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: I have to say yes, you held me at gunpoint.
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Excuse you, I never lose!
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Never played games or seen the anime.
2245 days 7 hours ago
AintItFun
Name: Dean Matlock
Age (18+): 28
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Ultimate Dungeon Master
Sexuality: Bicurious
Personality (5 words or a short description): Lazy, Lecherous, Creative, Submissive, Geeky.
Public Bio: Dean is a lazy bastard who grew up in the whitest part of America. He was often bullied and pushed around at school, but found comfort in geeky shit. When he discovered Dungeons and Dragons, he was on cloud nine. He organized games constantly and kept ditching school in favor of hosting sessions, and he barely made it out of Hope's Peak. After graduating, he basically got nowhere and his parents are VERY upset about that.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): PM's
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Sloth
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Diligence
Why do you want repentance? Dean is tired of having people constantly tell him how much of a waste he is.
Faceclaim: https://s1.zerochan.net/Stubble.600.1281854.jpg

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? I mean, why waste my time tracking down someone over $20? It's not worth my time.
How do you feel about sex? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Is it chocolate cake? If yes, I'd smash. If not, I'll pass.
Do you find yourself jealous often? Not really. I'm pretty content with myself.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? ABSOLUTELY!
Are you fight or flight? Flight. I can't win in a fight!
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? Uhhhh no?
Do you want repentance? Yeah.

Name: Dialga
TG Username: AintItFun
Skype: You have it, even though I don't go on much anymore.
Activity Level: 8/10
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Mastermind? Yes
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? Deepthroat is actually based off of me
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Yes
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Yes
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Never played but I know what happens
2245 days 6 hours ago
Noxity
Name: Ikaru (Karu) Nakamura
Age (18+): 21
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Ultimate Historian (Self Proclaimed)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Witty, Mean-Spirited, Cocky, Manipulative,
Public Bio: Ikaru Nakamura was a genius from a young age, he always excelled in multiple categories in school, but one always stood out to him, History. History was always so interesting to him, he studied it throughout his younger years, always nose deep in his encyclopedia, learning about revolutions, wars, genocides, rulers, kings, queen, anything he could obtain information on history. All throughout high school Ikaru was named the Super High School Level Historian. This title meant everything to Ikaru. But that all changed, someone stole his title, a young woman. Not any young woman, his younger sister, Ito. When she entered high school she was immediately recognized and praised for her knowledge. This filled Ikaru with rage, he sent his closest friends to pick on her, and harass her for her historian knowledge. Ikaru was envious of his younger sister, he envied the praise he used to have, the title he used to have, the people who loved him once that now loved her. The bullying of his younger sister continued all orchestrated by him. The notes in her locker. The smart remarks from others. The young girl would go home crying in her room. Soft mumbles of “Why” through the young girls door. Then the icing on the top of the cake, the application under her door one night. Then he waited. Waited until her bags were packed. Waved goodbye with a smile, a smile with a sinister background. From then on Ikaru lived a normal life. Going back to being a historian, going back to his normal life, without his sister in his way. Happy at last. Completely unaware of his sisters state. Now with no sister Ikaru could live his life as the Ultimate Self Proclaimed Historian.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): Will PM
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)?  Envy
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Kindness
Why do you want repentance? Damaging his sisters reputation and hurting her life left Ikaru feeling empty. He feels as though he needs to take time away for himself.
Faceclaim: http://prntscr.com/il62qb

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Keep it, I probably need it more anyways.
How do you feel about sex? Eh
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Give it to others, like Marie Antoinette would.
Do you find yourself jealous often? *Long Pause* Yes, That's all I’ll say...
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? No. being active is Important, mentally and physically.
Are you fight or flight? Fight. Conflict has never been resolved due to running away in any important history.
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? There's no way I am better than any dead person, alive, possibly, some dead people are far to memorable to be forgotten.
Do you want repentance? Yes, More than anything.

Name: Nick
TG Username: Noxity
Activity Level: 8
Mastermind? Yes
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? Yes
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Done them all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hachi Hayashi
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Gardener
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Shy, Timid, Submissive, Sensitive, Easily Upset
Public Bio: From a young age Hachi grew up around plants his family coming from a long line of Bonontists. His parents were killed in a lab experiment being locked into the room with a deadly chemical. Shocked by what happened Hachi only had one thing, gardening. He began gardening every day, his garen becoming his pride and joy. As a teenager Hachi began to run low on money to live on his own, he began to grow plants for a medical use and sell them to herbalists. One day he went to a farmers market to sell and buy seeds and that's when he stumbled across a boy around his age, at first he thought nothing of it, but every week when he went back to the farmers market they talked a little more, and a little more, before Hachi knew it he knew his name “Sora”. The boy and him would often meet after school days. Some days Hachi would show him his garden, Sora would pick out the herbs he needed. Other days Hachi would check out Soras labs and learn his tricks, anything for Hachi to become closer to Sora. Before they knew it they were inseparable, in a relationship with one another and happy. Hachis garden slowly evolved into a gorgeous herb garden, surrounded by flowers of all different colours. Many envied his garden, earning him the title of SHSL Gardener
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): PM
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Pride
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end?  Humility
Why do you want repentance?  I feel as though I am superior at times, that needs to change, I need to realise I am not superior to other gardeners.
Faceclaim:  https://i.pinimg.com/564x/84/6d/0e/846d0ebf42e05ad71baae2dfdfe76489.jpg

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Return it. Thats not my money, and I have enough.
How do you feel about sex? Sex should be shared between people who are ready for it.
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? I do love cake. Maybe split it down the middle and have half to myself.
Do you find yourself jealous often? No, I try to stay away from jealousy, at times I may become jealous of another person's flowers but I try not to be
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day?  On a yucky rainy day, yes, I can’t tend to my garden in the rain.
Are you fight or flight? I try to avoid conflict. Fly.
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? No, I don’t think I’m better than anyone!
Do you want repentance? More than anything…

Name: Nick
TG Username: Noxity
Activity Level: 8
Mastermind? Yes
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? Yes
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Done them all.
2245 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
Name: Sora Torii
Age (18+): 20
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Ultimate Herbalist
Sexuality: Bi
Personality (5 words or a short description): Tough, Serious, Hot-headed, Protective, Passionate
Public Bio: Sora grew up as his parents wanting him to be a lawyer or a doctor ya know something successful? I mean he tried to point out all jobs are useful but they wouldn't listen and Sora learned to just keep to himself and grow plants in his room. One day Sora's parents stormed his room and took away his plants which caused him to run away from home and build a private home and lab by himself with only him to support himself. With that he was able to figure out which plants help him the best in surviving and healing and all the other stuff which got him more and more interested. Sora made a life living out in the woods, and even though he was struggling with money for food he had plants to sedate his hunger... but he knew he would last. He went to the farmers market to see if there is any more herbs and stuff that could help him survive and that's when he saw Hachi. At first he thought nothing of him, and just bought some herbs, however Hachi grew on Sora and over time Sora began falling for him... wait love? Sora rarely feels love for things but Hachi somehow became one of those things, and he protect Hachi like if he were his lab since he's the only one that really understood Sora.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): Told you already
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)?: Wrath
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end?: Justice
Why do you want repentance? : His past is something he isn't proud off, he just wants to escape it and want forgiveness for what he did.
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ff/fc/89/fffc890c0baec2d346ef365037dd9f48.jpg

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it?: If it's Hachi's then yes i return it anyone else can go cry about finders keepers
How do you feel about sex?: I mean it's a thing that exist I don't really care about it
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself?: I share it with Hachi no one else
Do you find yourself jealous often?: Not really why would I be jealous I have everything I want and need
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day?: No I like being active and finding new things to explore and study
Are you fight or flight?: Fight obviously fight
Do you think you’re better than everyone else?: No I don't I'm only better than nasty criminals and low lives.
Do you want repentance?: In a way yes but not fully if you catch my drift?

Name: Drake
TG Username: Spinfur
Activity Level: 7
Have you read the rules?: yes
Promise to follow them?: yes
Mastermind?: YASSS
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper?: Ew no (sorry dont murder me)
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Yea yea...
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: I mean ya done it before
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Finisnhed everything except comics
2245 days 5 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Name: Ema Asamo
Age (18+): 22
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): SHSL Espionage
Personality (5 words or a short description): As a trained spy, Ema is adaptable, she adapts to any living condition in any culture and appears to fit to her false identity, she is observant and is always aware and can pick up who feels oppressed by her and by just someone's body movements can tell what their next move is and/or how they feel about her. She’s incredibly intelligent, self-reliant, effective interpersonal skills, methodical, and is extremely closed off about her personal life.
Public Bio: Ema has had several false identities, ranging from American to Grecian identities, she’s traveled every spot around the world to carry out an order. She has had several employers and doesn’t stick to one, she’s finicky about who she works with and prefers to keep her real name, Ema Asamo, under wraps. It’s a rocky job in the spy business and her self-reliance tends to kick herself in the gut and scare her away from several jobs. Her true identity as a person including her backstory and who she is, is unknown, to this day, she doesn’t even herself know who she truly is. But not only that, Ema yearns to succeed and needs to succeed in her mission, no matter the cost. Even if that means getting innocent people hurt, she’ll do whatever it takes.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): PM.
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Liberality
Why do you want repentance? To pardon herself of her sins and to bring peace to her mind of those she hurt.
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/93/90/d2/9390d2e305cdac7544d70887ce2a7d01--assassin-girl-assassin-female.jpg

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Save it for myself, I don't have time to return it.
How do you feel about sex? Sex brings you closer to your significant other, and I have sworn to a code that doesn't allow me to get close as it interferes with my mission and things getting personal abstains us from the objective.
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Eat it. No one loves a good cake.
Do you find yourself jealous often? Of those who don't spend their time living a life in secrecy like I do? No.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? No, I'm always out on a mission.
Are you fight or flight? Fight, baby.
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? The only person I place above me is my grandmother.
Do you want repentance? Yes. For those, I have hurt, especially.

----

Name: Daichi "Dai" Onishi
Age (18+): 18
Nationality: Indian-Japanese
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Former Ultimate Merchant
Sexuality: Biseuxal
Personality (5 words or a short description): Extremely respectful to others and himself, however his motives are selfish all in the while to earn some cash. He’s proactive, a keen multitasker, confident, flexible, positive, and eloquent.
Public Bio: Dai grew up on the streets of Bangkok, Thailand a half-caste to an Indian mother and a Japanese father. His parents never really had the funds to provide for the family and his little sister was malnourished from a young age and developed neonatal jaundice which eventually led to her demise from a young age. As the family grieved, his father turned to drinking and his mother worked as a housekeeper for a family upstate and hardly ever returned home, hardly wanting to face his father. Dai eventually took up stealing and in return sold it to others in the street, he sold stuff like wildfire, he stole something and it’d be taken the next day. He was able to speak fluently in selling deals and eventually worked up so much money he didn’t have to steal anymore. People were buying because his deals were good and promised something, he did this to provide for himself and eventually had enough money to buy himself a two bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment for himself and his mother. Leaving their drunkard father behind.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): Dai originally planned to have left their father behind which infuriated him a lot. Mr. Onishi often visited their address and violently cursed at them, threatening them several times and was arrested on many occasions for assault and at one point sexual misconduct against Mrs. Onishi. It was hard for Dai to adapt to his father visiting their premises only to attack them, it was at that point that he had enough of his father. With his influence, he was able to turn the small village he lived in within Bangkok and turned them against his father which eventually drove him out of town and Dai has ever since felt guilty; but his mother reassured him daily that he did the right thing.
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Wrath or Gluttony
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Patience
Why do you want repentance? For having driven his father out of town, he is far upset for his choice and lack of patience to give his father time to grieve.
Faceclaim: https://static.zerochan.net/Kema.Tomesaburou.full.928834.jpg

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Take it, it'll be useful.
How do you feel about sex? I've never really thought about it, but it'd be nice to lose my virginity one day.
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Share it, others are starving.
Do you find yourself jealous often? No. I'm suffering enough.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? I need to work, sell things. It's important I'm up.
Are you fight or flight? Flight. I can't fight.
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? No.
Do you want repentance? Yes.

Name: Benjamin
TG Username: RyanAndrews
Activity Level: 10/10 bro. Jk, more like a 7 or an 8
Have you read the rules?: Yes.... maybe.... no. Yes.
Promise to follow them?: Yeah.
Mastermind? Yeah. Pls.
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? Oh fucking hell yes, who doesn't wanna listen to sex songs all day?
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: I wanna say something funny, but you know, what? I'm not funny, so yeah. Promise.
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: *sigH* Like I always do?
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Danganronpa 2 still, I haven't caught up lmao. But I've been spoiled so I pretty much get the entire series.
2245 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
Name: Haruki Murata
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Ultimate Hitman
Personality (5 words or a short description): Obedient, distrustful, dishonest, resentful, quiet.
Public Bio: Haruki had grown up poor and constantly hungry, always willing to do whatever it took to get him what he wanted. He was lethal with a knife once he was old enough to get his hands on one and quick on his feet. He was known for a history of theft, minor assault, and arson. The murders? Well, no one ever caught him. Eventually he stole from the wrong person, though, and a local gang set their sights on him. The leader threatened him into aligning with them. Haruki’s damn good at his job now, not that he’s proud of it. He never could escape, though, because every single time he tried to get out he was offered more, more, more. How could he say no to beautiful jewels? How could he say no to delicious expensive food? Stolen goods always tasted the sweetest and never having had anything made him crave those more than most.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here):  Haruki’s family mysteriously died in a freak accident when their home burned down. He’s not so sure it’s an accident and it kills him not knowing if it was his fault by association.
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Gluttony/Greed
Why do you want repentance? Killing people never really got easier. He’s been overwhelmed with guilt since he started and he wants to atone so badly he’ll do anything to make it so.
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/68/fd/5a68fd4ce3c382d7b2f2ea60acf3e542.jpg

You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Save it for yourself.
How do you feel about sex? It’s useful to distract a target.
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Eat it for yourself.
Do you find yourself jealous often? Yes.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? No.
Are you fight or flight? Fight.
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? No.
Do you want repentance? Yes.

Name: carly rae jepsen
TG Username: Symmetry888
Activity Level: 7-ish
Have you read the rules?: ye
Promise to follow them?: ye
Mastermind?
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? shes a goddess
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: ye
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: ye
How far are you in Danganronpa?: I finished the first game… that’s p much it
2244 days 3 hours ago
tyboy618
Name: Mia Keizai
Nationality: Japanese-American
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Stockbroker
Personality (5 words or a short description): cold, manipulative, logical, intelligent, condescending
Public Bio: Mia is all work and no play. She is very stern, and friendships to her are connections that she can make later for potential purchases. Mia cares not about fun but more about work, and how to make herself prosper. She has a pleasant exterior, but speaks very eloquently. She is, however, quite manipulative and sometimes bossy.
Private Biography - Mia was raised in an authoritarian household. All work, and no play, literally. The reason she is like this is because she has been treated this way ever since birth. She also has a certain goal she wants to accomplish with her money...if she can get enough. ;)
Why do you want repentance? Mia wants to atone for all of the people in her past that she's screwed over for various reasons. Broken deals, manipulation, petty lies, and more -- she wants to get rid of the guilt associated with it. It's a part of the game, and she very well knows that, but the burden is an annoying one.
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/18/81/86/1881863a04bc1831030489f1990af5ed.jpg

"Hmhmhm, keep it, of course. In this economy, all is fair in love and war."
"I've found no beneficial purpose for it myself, but clients have certainly made idiotic monetary decisions because of it."
"I'm not much of a sweet-tooth, really, but your question is clearly referring to being selfish or not. I'll make it simple for you -- I'm one of the most selfish humans known to man."
"Why would I? I'm one of the most prosperous teenage girls alive."
"Absolutely not. Productivity starts at the beginning of every day, wasting it away in bed is useless."
Are you fight or flight?
"Fight, but not in the way you think. Rather than be a bone-headed imbecile and use my fists, I'd outsmart the competition."
"Absolutely."
Do you want repentance?
"I'm still a bit unsure, honestly."

Name: Tyler
TG Username: tyboy618
Activity Level: I really hope I can be at least a 5 this time lol
Have you read the rules?: Yep
Promise to follow them?: Yep
Mastermind? Nishishi~
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? My mother
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: GOD MOOD...
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Yes.
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Done all of it xo

Stan Celeste
2243 days 23 hours ago
kittykhaleesi
Name: Chloë Theá
Nationality: Greek
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Harpist
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Intelligent, Charming, Selfish, Cocky, Lascivious
Public Bio: Chloë lives and breathes in her own vanity. From a young age, her mother urged Chloë  to play the harp. Chloë not only learned to play harp, she excelled at it. She practiced day and night, longing to be the best. Her playing was heavenly; constraining people to become interested in her. She travelled across the world, showcasing her talent to everyone; because of this, she studied her schoolwork at home. She loved her harp because it was her weapon. Winning each and every competition she was in, she began to bore herself with the praise of each triumph. Her determination for the harp came from craving the world to realize how she was the ideal human. Locks of long pale-pink hair fell at Chloë's sides, outlining her slender but fit body;  she was beautiful and Chloë knew she was perfect. Chloë knew she was both breathtaking, and gifted; anybody would be lucky to have her touch. As the young girl aged, she took interest in drawing other people in, forcing them to fall in love with her.  She yearns for the bodies of others, selfishly taking them for herself.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): I PM'ed
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Lust / Pride
Why do you want repentance? Chloë does not want repentance, her parents are forcing her to get it.
Faceclaim: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419676638771675146/419688024419336192/29434c1df10e0d9e9490501bee93b76d.png

Save it, somebody else dropped it. I found it. I deserve it.
My favourite. Giving other people the chance to expierence how great I am.
I don’t eat it, that's for sure, I’m not fat.
There isn't a thing for me to be jealous of.
No, I always have things to do.
Are you fight or flight?
Fight, they wouldn't be able to hurt me after gazing upon my looks.
Obviously, have you seen me?
Do you want repentance?
No. Don't need it.

Name: Laney
TG Username: kittykhaleesi
Activity Level: 6/7
Mastermind?: Sure
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? Sometimes
How far are you in Danganronpa?: First Game and the anime
2238 days 23 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
(CAN NOT BE OVER THE AGE OF 80)
2236 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Name: Hugo Versailles
Age (18+): 27
Nationality: Swiss
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Biologist
Sexuality: Heterosexual (I know, disgusting)
Personality (5 words or a short description): Workaholic (but not like Goto workaholic you get the idea), Absurd and borderline crazy at times, Sarcastic, Crude, Secretly a Hopeless Romantic, Intelligent, Cocky
Public Bio: Yes, from my cancelled attempt of having a Danganronpa related group that brought you “amazing” characters like Kiranila Milena Sharma, comes my second attempt to revive a lost cause. Hugo was born a middle child into a middle class family with two parents, two siblings and a pet dog. He was always  a very quiet kid who did a lot more thinking than he did speaking. Nevertheless, his actions truly spoke a lot louder than words since he was always there to lend a helping hand to his family. He spent a lot of time at his Catholic Church’s Bible School but did a lot more studying about the faith than playing with other children. He put all his faith in God. However, he began to feel as if God wasn’t doing any favors for him. He really did begin to have a lot of questions about his faith and eventually they became too overwhelming. He dropped the whole goody-goody act and developed a very existential view of life in his teenage years. He always sees the negative in things and people so be careful when you’re around him. He loves to talk about people’s inherent flaws. He hates to be proven wrong and will go to any length to prove he’s right. He has had a very complicated relationship with God since then. He wanted to challenge this God by proving that he could unlock he same power that a God could, which is why he took up Biology. He wanted to understand how the world works from the tiniest of quarks all the way up to he biggest universes. Ever since, he’s been studying all forms of Biology nonstop with many all-nighters of pure studying, and doing many experiments to create and recreate life.  He also developed a kind of God complex and expects everyone to accept he’s intellectually superior. Because of this, he earned he title of SHSL Biologist, and although nobody actually appreciates his research yet, he knows he will get his acclaim and praise one day.
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Pride
Why do you want repentance? As much as he would like to believe that it’s better to be feared than loved, he realizes he’ll never get the respect he thinks he deserves from others and the scientific community until he learns to be more humble
Faceclaim: https://goo.gl/images/gsWg6q

If you’re so incapable that you lose $20, you do not deserve $20. I, on the other hand, could make good use of this money and it will go to the funds I will use to create my world. 
Any lady would be lucky to partake in sexual reproduction with me. They might give birth to the next savior, who knows? But no, I don’t just give my body to anyone. (Translation: No, I can’t get a girl)
Depends. I’m not that heavy on sweets so let them eat cake. Unless it’s a Charlotte Royale, then it’s all mine.
Jealous? Why would I be jealous of others? If anything, they would be jealous of my infinite capabilities!
Sleep? There’s no time to sleep when you’re doing things like I am. My world isn’t going to make itself. I’m sure God used some coffee himself when he created the world too. 
Are you fight or flight?
I fight, they flight. That’s all there is to it.
I mean, I don’t like to be a humble brag but... Oh, who am I kidding? You wish you could be me!
Do you want repentance?
Repentance is not what I desire. I want to grow a more godlike character so soon, people will be seeking me and begging for repentance.

Name: Rennac
TG Username: Rennac :P
Activity Level: Eh.... 7?
Have you read the rules?: Sí
Promise to follow them?: Sí
Mastermind? Sí
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? No offense, but I feel really uncomfortable when listening to Cupcakke. XP
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Sí
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Sí
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Ya lo terminé

open group

HIATUS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!