This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Huntington Arc S3 Applications~

Topic » ~Huntington Arc S3..

2349 days 4 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Please stick to the limitations, and make sure you have a legitimate reason to remove your talent. Also make sure you have at least one person you know who would sign to have your talent removed (unless you talk to me as to why your character signed the papers and not a parent or guardian). Please make sure to read the rules and know that I will be looking over apps and will let you know if something is wrong. ANd thank you for signing up~
-----------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Age (13-17):
Ultimate/SHSL:
Sexuality:
Personality (5 words or a short description):
Public Bio:
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here):
Why do you want your talent removed?:
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?:
Faceclaim:

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker?
Music Box or Rocking Horse?
YoYo or Jacks?
Jack in the box or a haunted doll?
Barbie or Bratz?

~Personal Info (White level pls friend me)~
Name:
TG Username:
Have you read the rules?:
Promise to follow them?:
Want to help Clarke?
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?:
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?:
Do you realize that you may lose this game?:
How far are you in Danganronpa?:
2349 days 4 hours ago
kgunzrok
Name: Yohara Elyphira
Age (13-17): 18 (17 if needed)
Nationality:German
Ultimate/SHSL: Collector
Sexuality:Asexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Condescending, Rude, Reclusive, Up tight, Secretive
Public Bio::Yohara has hardly ever left her house. She has never enjoyed being around other people since she was young. All she ever did was homeschool herself and play with her stuffed animals. Eventually she started to grow an unhealthy obsession with collecting all sorts of toys and trinkets she can play with. Once she got access to the internet, her obsession started to grow more, browsing sites upon sites to find rare and valuable toys she can add to her own collection, she has over 400 different toys, most of them ranging from 1000 dollars to 700,000 dollars, she has spent a fortune to keep her obsession alive, her parents growing more and more worried by the day. They eventually sent er to have her talent removed, hoping it would fix her for the better
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here):You have it
Why do you want your talent removed?: It was requested by Yohara's Parents that her talent be removed for the sake of her mental health
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Yohara's Parents
Faceclaim: http://prntscr.com/h9ovy2

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker?: Shoemaker
Music Box or Rocking Horse?: Music Box
YoYo or Jacks?: Jacks
Jack in the box or a haunted doll?: Haunted Doll
Barbie or Bratz?: Bratz

Name:Katie
TG Username:Kgunzrok
Activity Level: Moisture
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Promise to follow them?:Yes
Want to help Clarke? Clarke? Dippy wippy bip bop
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Alexis)?:Aries cuz iconic
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: gotcha

Name: Erio Wishlay
Age (13-17) 13
Nationality:European
Ultimate/SHSL: Trendsetter
Sexuality:No Clue
Personality (5 words or a short description): Friendly, Comforting, Helpful, Empathetic, Naïve.
Public Bio:Erio is one of the youngest stars alive right now. She has made a name for herself by creating some of the most ground breaking trends in the world. The one trend she is most known for is the Faux-Nekoyama Style, using fake cate ears and a tail to give off the illusion of being a cat humanoid. The trend caught on almost instantly, girls and boys of all ages falling in love with it. She is revered as a pop culture icon, and has been praised for her ideas. But she just chose one day to give it up, no one really knows why.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here):You have it
Why do you want your talent removed?: She just wants to get rid of it, no real reason listed
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Just Erio
Faceclaim: http://prntscr.com/h9ovtx

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Santa's Little Helper
Music Box or Rocking Horse? Music Box
YoYo or Jacks? Yoyo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Jack in the Box
Barbie or Bratz: Barbie
2349 days 3 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
Name: Maximo "Max" Salamanca
Age (13-17): 17
Nationality: Dominican
Ultimate/SHSL: Smuggler
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Sneaky, charming, sly, aloof, adventurous
Public Bio: Max always knew the world wasn’t easy. It was a rough, harsh place. Existing was cruel when people chose to oppress you. Having no parents or guardians, Max knew he was all alone. Surviving by himself was tricky and nobody was willing to lend a helping hand. Until he found work. He realized he had a knack for something useful. Smuggling. If you wanted something in or out, he was the right guy for the job. Whatever you needed to be moved discreetly, he’d already have a plan set in motion. Never once was he caught in the act of his illegal importing/exporting. And if it allowed him to have a roof over his head, if it allowed him to pay for another meal, he’d smuggle anything to survive.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): ???
Why do you want your talent removed?: His job has become far too dangerous
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: His employer
Faceclaim: https://s2.manifo.com/usr/4/471B/b2/manager/945925_143892025797804_1303060315_n.jpg

~Extras~
Music Box or Rocking Horse?: Rocking horse
YoYo or Jacks?: YoYo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll?: Jack in the Box
Barbie or Bratz?: Barbie

Name: Matthew "Matt"
TG Username: MattLovesAmerica
Activity Level: 7
Have you read the rules?: I helped make them
Promise to follow them?: I play by my own rules
Want to help Clarke? Ain't I already doing that?
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Alise
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Teehee
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: You snooze, you lose!
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Far as the eye could see
2349 days 3 hours ago
Symmetry888
Name: Hae Ha-na
Nationality: Korean
Ultimate/SHSL: K-Pop Group Member
Sexuality: Demisexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Sweet, friendly, observant, devil-may-care, strong-willed.
Public Bio: Hae grew up looking up to all her favorite idol groups. She liked to sing along to their songs so much that it drove her parents crazy, but the minute she started learning how to play instruments as well they realized this could be profitable. Soon she found herself tossed at a talent agent and then after a couple rejections, she found herself being presented with the offer of joining a group they were calling KL1ME. She wasn't sure at first, but a quick talk with the other girls who had signed on made her decision a solid yes. She enjoyed the group in its early days, becoming especially close to a girl named Mun. However, as their group grew so did her feelings of doubt. It wasn't the same anymore. Everything she’d loved about it had become twisted and the friends she’d made seemed like strangers who only smiled and hugged her when the cameras were turned their way.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): will send!
Why do you want your talent removed?: KL1ME is a huge group and still growing. Hae feels like she's being overshadowed, unable to break free from this life. She wants to try something new. Plus, the group honestly hasn't cared about the music for years. She's sick and tired of greedy people taking over her life.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: The group's manager.
Faceclaim: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/images/7/78/Dia_profile.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? A shoemaker.
Music Box or Rocking Horse? Music Box.
YoYo or Jacks? YoYo.
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Haunted doll.
Barbie or Bratz? Bratz.

Name: [REDACTED]
TG Username: Symmetry888
Activity Level (1-10): 7-ish
Have you read the rules?: ye
Promise to follow them?: ye
Want to help Clarke? nah
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: alise
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: ye
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: ye
How far are you in Danganronpa?: ... i've played danganronpa 1. that's it.
2349 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Name: Mun Sun-Hi
Nationality: Korean
Ultimate/SHSL: K-Pop Group Member
Personality (5 words or a short description): Cool-headed, careful, sociable, diligent, passionate
Public Bio: Mun grew up in a fairly happy household, with loving parents and a big sister she looked up to. She spent much of her youth listening to the K-pop groups of yesteryear, finding the music catchy and relatable. She decided she wanted to be a singer from a young age, and practiced at a very young age. Eventually she decided to try and make a professional career out of it, visiting various talent agencies until she found out about KL1ME, a group seeking members. She was quite happy to join, making quick friends with the other members, especially Hae. Recently, however, things just haven’t been the same. She got tired of how fake her life became, not to mention the changing personalities of many of her friends, and her and Hae decided to do something about it. Namely, leave the group and get rid of their Ultimates.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): Sending it ;)
Why do you want your talent removed?: Her and Hae were among the few members of KL1ME who really, honestly cared about the music, many of the others just wanted fame and fortune. She got sick of this life and now she just wants to move on from the group.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: The group's manager signed it.
Faceclaim: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/images/0/0d/Kanan_profile.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker?: Santa’s Little Helper
Jack in the box or a haunted doll?: Haunted doll

Name: Lukas
TG Username: SirNiceGuy
Activity Level: 7
Promise to follow them?: Yes
Want to help Clarke?: I mean, I guess? I’m not sure Mun really wants to, but… maybe I could ;).
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Yashiro (totally not biased at all)
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Yes
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Yes
How far are you in Danganronpa?: I beat the first game, I know everything there is to know about the second and third ones.
2349 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
Name: Konishi Tekkan
Age (13-17): 16
Nationality: Japanese
Ultimate/SHSL: Model
Sexuality: Straight
Personality (5 words or a short description): Reserved, Observant, Depressed, Easily Upset, Envious.
Public Bio: Konishi was raised in a fashion conscious household, his mothers were very invested with reading fashion magazines and watching shows on television. When Konishi was old enough to enter the modeling business, they took it as an opportunity to fulfill dreams they never could. Konishi was forced to have plastic surgery and make himself presentable enough for magazine spreads, television roles and fashion shows. He has since become a top known model, but Konishi still hates the talent with a fiery passion.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): PM's.
Why do you want your talent removed?: Konoshi feels he was forced into becoming a model in the first place & wants to become involved with his own personal interest.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Mother, tricked her into signing them.
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/23/4e/d7/234ed78d6bef0e5f1a0145eccc30d1a4--hot-anime-male-anime-guys.jpg

~Extras~
Jack in the box or a haunted doll?: Jack in the box

Name: Krystian Dubois
Nationality: European
Ultimate/SHSL: Butler
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Loyal, Honest, Submissive, Perfectionist, Orderly.
Public Bio: Krystian wasn’t raised in the most prestigious household, his parents were actually quite poor and trying to make it from day to day. Krystian became an unexpected surprise, they tried everything possible to make sure he had an excellent childhood. Around the age of seven, Krystian’s parents decided it was time to do what felt right and gave him up for adoption. It took a few months, but he was eventually taken in by a rich family and given the title of Butler, promising to serve the family hand and foot. He struggled at the very beginning with his new tasks & was punished if not having done them correctly.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): PM's
Why do you want your talent removed?: Krystian doesn't particularly enjoy his living arrangements and wants to find a new job that doesn't require him to serve people.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Krystian's brother, who secretly betrayed the family.
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/48/46/d6/4846d6e6b06ebdbb1d413d4b38a1d261--hot-anime-boy-cute-anime-guys.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker?: Santa's Little Helper
Music Box or Rocking Horse?: Rocking Horse
YoYo or Jacks?: Jacks
Jack in the box or a haunted doll?: Haunted Doll

Personal Info (White level pls friend me)
Name: Logan
TG Username: Logie56
Activity Level: 9
Want to help Clarke?: Sure
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Yashiro
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Yes, I am aware
How far are you in Danganronpa?: I've never seen anime or played the games.
2349 days 2 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Name: Greta Payne
Age (13-17): 15
Nationality: American
Ultimate/SHSL: Game Developer
Personality (5 words or a short description): Greta is a caring sibling just like her family is. She may be a bit of a nerd at times. She is playful and probably one of the most kind-hearted people you know. However, she tries to elude any problem she would encounter.
Public Bio: Known as the game developer "Con-San" on the Internet, Greta is an on-the-rise game developer who makes games just for fun. In real life though, she may be a shy and nervous wreck at first, but she is a total firecracker when you actually get to know her. A big fan of other games and pretty much almost every trending thing the world has shit on today, you can say that she totally enjoys what she is doing. The youngest of three siblings, she is a nerd who is always ready to have a good time.
Why do you want your talent removed?: She thinks that she doesn't deserve to have this ultimate.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Her sister.
Faceclaim: http://www.popartdecorations.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/utsuku-is-a-gamer-girl-with-a-cute-personality.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Santa's Little Helper, I ain't no cobbler.
YoYo or Jacks? .......xD YoYo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Haunted Doll
Barbie or Bratz? .....Kayla pls xD Barbie

Name: Your Son
TG Username: Coolexchangestudent
Activity Level: 6
Want to help Clarke?: Fuck Clarke lol I mean I don't mind
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Lukas best Protag
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Yes
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Are we playing a game of Danganronpa?
2349 days 2 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Name: Eiji Keshi
Ultimate/SHSL: Voodoo Practitioner
Personality (5 words or a short description): Influential, Manipulative, Cunning, No Holding Back, Opinionated.
Public Bio: Eiji grew up in a Christian-devout household where they would say their prayers every morning, attend church on Sunday's, do community jobs for free, and say grace at the dinner table. Everything was gracious. Except Eiji didn't like this life and became extremely engrossed in witchcraft, which led to the discovery of voodoo. Which he obsessed with daily. Scared of their son, his parents disowned him and shipped him off overseas to the Phillippines. Now, after realizing the many mistakes as becoming defined as the Ultimate Voodoo Practitioner, he wanted it to be removed for the sole purpose of reinventing himself and becoming a born-again Christian and most importantly -- be accepted into his biological family again.
Why do you want your talent removed?: To be accepted back into the biological family and become a born-again Christian.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Adoptive parents
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/57/3b/7c/573b7c178d2f302f7083cec4f4506ec4--masked-anime-boy-levi-anime.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Santa's Little Helper
Music Box or Rocking Horse? Rocking Horse
YoYo or Jacks? YoYo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Haunted Doll
Barbie or Bratz? Barbie

Name: Ben
TG Username: RyanAndrews
Activity Level: 9/10
Have you read the rules?: yes
Promise to follow them?: yes
Want to help Clarke?: I don't know who that fucking is. I'm guessing he's the good guy and I'll say yes :)
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Alise because she cosplayed as Blanc apparently ????? also tf is a protag
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: I don't have a funny original snarky comment to respond with so yeah.
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: 'May' ;) yes ido
How far are you in Danganronpa?: I have seen the 1st Danganronpa anime and like up to chapter 2 of DR2. So....................................... yeah not far no spoilers plz.
2347 days 8 hours ago
TomokoKuroki
Name: Yukari Ashikaga
Ultimate/SHSL: Proofreader
Sexuality: Bi
Personality (5 words or a short description): Observant, intellectual, confident, open minded, logical.
Public Bio: Yukari despite petite and cute appearances is a somewhat mature girl. She is very good at spotting the mistakes of others and correcting others. She’s a rational thinker who gained some recognition in the publishing industry for being able to proofread books and scripts and correcting their mistakes in extremely short periods of time. She has often found it hard to make friends due to her tendency to correct others and because she isn’t much fond of going out with people.

She has a live and let live attitude toward others and isn’t likely to go much out of her way to complain. She has always been underestimated by people, pushed away because her habit of coming off as condescending upsets others.

Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here):ill send it

Why do you want your talent removed?: Yukari wants a new talent so she can make a life creating her own work instead of living to correct other people’s mistakes.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Father
Faceclaim: https://www.downloadwallpapers.us/preview/2013/12/06/241549_asagiri-shiori_1600x1200_h.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Shoe Maker
YoYo or Jacks? YoYo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Jack in the box
Barbie or Bratz? Barbie

Name: Carla
TG Username: TomokoKuroki
Activity Level: 5
Have you read the rules?: yuh
Promise to follow them?: y-yuh
Want to help Clarke? maybe , sure
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Chiaki Nana- Aries!
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: i dont fight people except katie
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: i lose every game
How far are you in Danganronpa?: chapter 2 beginning
2346 days 10 hours ago
Roxas546
Name: Rayan Bouchard
Nationality: French
Ultimate/SHSL: Cake Decorator
Sexuality: Straight (Asexual/Aromantic)
Personality (5 words or a short description): Creative, Happy, Endearing, Sensitive, Extra.
Public Bio: Rayan’s mother and father fought. A lot. A little too much for him to be around. So his parents often sent him to his grandmother’s house. Rayan loved being there because his Grandma always let him help her bake, a deep passion of hers (What Grandma doesn’t like to bake?). Rayan began baking more and more often. His favorite part was the decorating at the end. Making the cakes he made at his Grandma’s look like the big pretty ones on TV. When his father came to pick him up early one morning, he walked through the kitchen and admired one of the cakes that Rayan had made the night before. Calling the Grandmother’s work ‘Immaculate’ and ‘structured’. Grandma spilled the beans that Rayan was the one who designed the cakes. His Dad laughed and began shouting a series of slurs. ‘Fairy’, ‘Faggot’. He said at one point ‘What are you? Some fucking chick?’.Rayan broke down and ran to the car. He still baked and decorated, but his parents always disapproved and made fun of him for it.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): PM
Why do you want your talent removed?: His family sees the talent as too feminine for their taste, even though it’s what he loves doing.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: His Father did, Happily
Faceclaim: https://tinyurl.com/ya7k42cg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Santa’s Little Helper
YoYo or Jacks? YoYo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Jack In The Box
Barbie or Bratz? Barbie

Name: aAroooooooooooon
TG Username: Roxas546
Activity Level: Honestly Idk but imma try to be active
Have you read the rules?: Ye
Promise to follow them?: Wat
Want to help Clarke? Daddy Clarke YES.
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Alise ofc.
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: duh
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: ofc
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Prologue of D3.
2344 days 23 hours ago
WestTemp
Name: Richard Sanchez
Nationality: Mexican
Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Party Animal
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Lit, Wild, YeeYee, Fun, Trustworthy
Public Bio: Richard has always been knows as the life of any party. He is someone who turns up the music, brings the alchol and gets ecrtyone turnt the fuck up.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here):  Will send ;)
Why do you want your talent removed?: Recently Richard has had some trouble with school. He wants to get rid of his talent so he dosent fail anymore.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Parents
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ac/c2/5e/acc25e610b8ee508972419717a2e0757--anime-oc-kawaii-anime.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Santa's little helper
Music Box or Rocking Horse? Music box
YoYo or Jacks? YoYos
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Jack in the box yum
Barbie or Bratz? Bratz

Name: West
TG Username: WestTemp
Activity Level: 8
Have you read the rules?: Yesss
Promise to follow them?: Yesss
Want to help Clarke? *Glares*
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Alise
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: yessir
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: yea
How far are you in Danganronpa?: all caught uo
2343 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Name: Philadelphia Satoko
Age (13-17): 15
Ultimate/SHSL: Lucky Student
Personality (5 words or a short description): Eager, Intelligent, Skittish, Forgetful, Insecure
Public Bio: Despite the intense research that most of the Japanese population pour into to looking into the lives of the newest SHSL recruits, Philadelphia was never really one that stood out to people. As the lucky student, the last addition to his class, Philadelphia entered the school and did not seem to fit in. The school helped him realize that he didn't have the correct skills to move forward with the school and that it was ok. Now, he looks to have the talent and the association removed so he can continue as a normal everyday Philadelphia.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): what private bio? :O
Why do you want your talent removed?: As the lucky student, the last addition to his class, Philadelphia entered the school and did not seem to fit in. The school helped him realize that he didn't have the correct skills to move forward with the school and that it was ok. Now, he looks to have the talent and the association removed so he can continue as a normal everyday Philadelphia.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Philadelphia and his parents
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c5/af/f4/c5aff4b14e792e082a8cf2b9fabd491e.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Shoemaker
YoYo or Jacks? Yoyo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Jack in the Box
Barbie or Bratz? Barbie!

Name: Ninjohn/Kelsey~
TG Username: Ninjohn
Activity Level: 7/10
Have you read the rules?: O-Of course!
Promise to follow them?: Siempre~
Want to help Clarke? Only if she asks nicely-
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Chie
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Oh please, I'm the nice one~!
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: I suppose-
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Far enough-
2342 days 2 hours ago
Absol
Name: Itsumi Kikuchi
Age (13-17): 14
Ultimate/SHSL: Yosegi Artist
Personality (5 words or a short description): affable, inventive, perfectionistic, sensible, self-conscious
Public Bio: Itsumi learned about the art of yosegi from her mother when she received a handmade puzzle box on her fifth birthday. She became enamored with the patterning, even going so far as to embellish many of her favorite keepsakes with wooden frames, chests, or trays. Over the years, she began selling both the more traditional yosegi boxes and finding new ways to incorporate yosegi into everyday items, like furniture and cases for technology. Her love for the art evolved into a form of therapy, as well as a minor obsession. However, she has recently tried to distance herself from any connection to her ultimate title, disposing of all of the tools and crafting materials she’s amassed over the years.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): shh… issa secret
Why do you want your talent removed?: Itsumi is no longer proud of the yosegi boxes she makes and believes that her art is a waste of time.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Father
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/20/27/fe/2027fedc87cab2a9f3d0ffba3db0b709.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? shoemaker
Music Box or Rocking Horse? music box
YoYo or Jacks? jacks
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? haunted doll
Barbie or Bratz? barbie

Name: oprah
TG Username: absol
Activity Level: 8
Have you read the rules?: yea
Promise to follow them?: yea
Want to help Clarke? ...sure? maybe?
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Processing...
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: yea
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: yea
How far are you in Danganronpa?: dangan… ronpa?
2342 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
Name: Oshio Shirkuni
Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Boxer
Sexuality: Bi
Personality (5 words or a short description): Defensive, Generous, Good Sport, Playful, Moral
Public Bio: He's one of the most infamous boxers, he has an almost perfect record (10-1-2) and he hold the titles of lightweight championship. He is determined and he drives for success he loves playing the sport and he loves watching it. He wants to rematch the ones who lost because he doesnt take lose easy. He is very competitive.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): will send it to you
Why do you want your talent removed?: Personal reasons, I'd rather not get into it (Private bio)
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: My coach aka my father, he agreed I should do this so I'm going to.
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5a/b2/7d/5ab27da4540d0687c75cf2d37f96c65e.jpg

~Extras~
Music Box or Rocking Horse?: Rocking Horse
YoYo or Jacks?: Yoyo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll?: Jack in the box
Barbie or Bratz?: Bratz I guess?

Name: Spin!
TG Username: Spinfur
Activity Level: I PROMISE ILL BE MORE ACTIVE THIS SEASON AHHH
Have you read the rules?: yes
Promise to follow them?: yes
Want to help Clarke?: I mean sure
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Yashiro
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?:
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: I hope not but yea i understand
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Finished all games, still need to watch the anime of season 3
2341 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Name: Natalia Saede
Nationality:  She's from far far away
Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Florist
Sexuality: She's open
Personality (5 words or a short description): Natalia is a shy girl from far far away. Her only friends are her costumers, with who she sees herself demanded to talk to, and her flowers with who she talks daily. She says flowers grow quickly and healthier if a person talks to them.
Public Bio: Natalia never had a dad or mom, her father died in a car crash and her mother died giving her birth. She grew with her grannie with who she learned the art of making flower arrangements and ended up being 100x better then her. She is a happy girl nonetheless
Why do you want your talent removed?: Because she was a happy girl doing flower arrangements for cemiteries, including her parents graves. She finds it stupid that she sees happiness in doing things for the dead so she wants to stop doing so
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Her grannie
Faceclaim: http://img15.deviantart.net/6703/i/2016/182/b/a/c__florist_by_arisa_chibara-da8e8e3.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Santas Little Helper
YoYo or Jacks? Wut
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Jack In The Box
Barbie or Bratz? Barbie

Name: Rodrigo
TG Username: rodrigueseve
Activity Level: 7/8
Have you read the rules?: yah
Promise to follow them?: yah
Want to help Clarke? sure
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: wut
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: sure
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: ofc
How far are you in Danganronpa?: I saw the first two games watching the anime and more or less on the middle of both arcs
2340 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Name: Jaaku Tagpiana
Age (13-17):17
Nationality: Greenland
Ultimate/SHSL:ice climber
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Enthusiastic, Methodical, Youthful, Passive, reliant
Public Bio: Jaaku grew up in a family who loved to do extreme sports and anything that would push them to their limits. Jaaku was always forced to try new things from foods to sports. His parents never let him give up and he never did. He always had a good look on life and loved to push his friends to try new things. Jaaku and his friends would always go ice climbing on a nearby hill that was dangerous.
Why do you want your talent removed?: thinks it’s too dangerous now
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Family therapist
Face claim: http://data.whicdn.com/images/162551486/original.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Santa’s Little helper
Music Box or Rocking Horse? Music box
YoYo or Jacks? Yoyo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Jack in the box
Barbie or Bratz? Barbie

Name:no
TG Username:no
Activity Level:9
Have you read the rules?:no
Promise to follow them?:no
Want to help Clarke? Sure
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Riku
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?:no
Do you realize that you may lose this game?:no
How far are you in Danganronpa?:Far in drv3

open group

HIATUS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!