This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council - Dodoma

Topic » Final Tribal Council - Dodoma

1942 days 7 hours ago
Vlad21
We'll now bring our members of the jury. Dylan, Logan, Paul, James, Chloe, Hufus and Keizo voted out at the last Tribal Council.
Lee, Ari and Grace congratulations. It really is quite an accomplishment to get to day 39, but it is not the goal. The goal is to win this game. Tonight the jury, 7 people that you voted out of this game will decide who wins.

It is now time for you three to plead your cases to the jurors as to why you should win this game. You will each post an opening statement, explaining your gameplay, why you deserve to win, and anything else you would like to say to the jury.

ONCE all three of you have posted your opening statements, the jurors will be allowed to begin asking their questions, and post their speeches. Jurors you can ask any of the finalists anything you wish.

Jurors, you have 48 hours from the time this final Tribal Council has been posted to send me your jury vote to win, and to the final 3, 48 hours to convince the jury as to why you should be crowned the sole survivor. I hope to have everyones jury vote by then. It's time to find out who the fourth winner of VLAD'S SURVIVOR will be.

With that, good luck to each of you, and you may begin.
1942 days 6 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
all im gonna say is

Grace or Ari deserve this win way more than me

If you vote for me to win
it shows how bitter you are
Thats all im gonna say
1941 days 22 hours ago
Ari_
Congrats Lee and Grace, happy to sit with 2 of my loyal allies, it was a great game.
I came in this game without knowing amyone at all. From my original first season, only returnee was Lee, so he was the first person I talked to. I knew that most people know each other and I will have to make connections or I will not last long. Keizo, Grace and Dylan was from my original tribe, so I put effort and tried to connect with them, which later paid off. At the swapped tribe I was in minority, only with Dylan as my ally, so I had to play quiet game and to listen what the majory wants. I make connection with Chloe to try to protect myself and her, since I believed she is not in the core 3  (Hufus, X and Logan). I also tried to make connection with Logan, but unfortunately all we talked for was the vote, so I knew that this will be temporary alliance. As i expected, my original tribe was a target in the swapped tribe and Julian and Dylan was voted out. I wanted to make a move, but Julian was innactive and I had not enought power so I decided that in merge will be the best time for this.
Once the merge happaned I reconnected with Grace, Keizo and Lee and my newest ally Chloe which put me in a good position, but very soon I find out that my swapped tribe (X, Logan and Hufus) are trying to make a 6 person alliance and since no one came to talk with me, I knew that we will play against each other. Keizo stayed loyal to me and we make a new alliance of people who were not in the main alliance, which also included Grace, Lee and Chloe. Paul I believe also flipped and we had 6, so X was voted out. After this everyone flipped on our side and we came with the decision to vote out Logan, which was not the original plan, but we swiched later due to possible idol play. After this vote I won my 3rd immunity and with the clues I got, I found the merge idol which cemented my good position. For 8th place, the plan was to vote out Hufus, but Chloe and James voted for Paul for some reason and it tied. I was the only person at the revote who wanted to keep Paul as it was our original plan, but had to go with the rest, since we were not close enought to push my wish. I knew that this little flip will be followed by something bigger and when I lost the immunity for 7th and Hufus who was the plan for 7th won it, I decited just to sit and find out what the rest will want to do, since I don't wanted to vote any of the rest. Soon after this I heard that James wanted to be me, but he doesn't have strong enough relationship with the rest and all 3 Keizo, Grace and Lee told me about his plan and that they want to play with me. I really believed them, because we were friends and allies since very beggining and I decided to not play my idol to prove my strong social and strategic game. James went in 4-3 and Chloe followed him soon after since she flipped againt me and did not came to talk with me after this. I gave a chance to Lee, Keizo and Grace to help with the decision, but they also did not liked her flip and we were all good with this decision. Hufus was the last person outside of my alliance so when i got my immunity I was solid in voting him, since we never really talked. In f4 I put my effort and won my 5th out 7 immunities win and decided to take Lee, since I knew him for longest and I promiced him my loyalty since the beggining. I'm very happy that all of my loyal allies make it to the f4 and I can't imagine the game to end better for me. I believe i said most of my game, I had a dominating physical game and won 5 immunities and 1 idol. Strong social game, so i was aware of everything that is happening in the merge tribe and even when i did not had immunity I was safe. And a good strategic game based on loyalty.
Will like to answer all of ur questions.
1941 days 6 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Hey what’s poppin’ jury!!! I’m so happy to be in this finale right now like yasss lets go!!! Ok, first lets talk about premerge. Coming into this, I saw the tribes, and I realized there were certain people that were friends with each other. The only person I had a connection with was Ari because I figured if I said anything to anyone else, it would get back to X somehow. X and I don’t click very well, so I tried as hard as I could in premerge challenges because I wasn’t going to let him have the power to get my ass out before jury. Then tribe swap happened, and we all managed to vote out Michelle at the one tribal we went to. However, there was a double tribal at that time, and individual immunity was up for grabs. I happened to win that immunity and got a very good idol clue. I managed to guess the idol the first try and got it. The timing was so perfect because I knew merge was coming, and I knew the first chance he got, X was going to gun for me.
So, we’re at the merge, and me and Ari connect back together. She tells me that there is a 6-person alliance made by X that will get rid of us all one by one. However, the person who spilled that tea was Keizo. Both of us agreed that there was a chat needed to be made with me, Ari, Keizo, Lee, and Chloe to try and take out X. Ari won immunity, and I KNEW I was about to get ready to receive votes. Keizo then later confirmed that my suspicions were right, and that the alliance was going to try and get me out. But, what they didn’t know was that I had this cute little idol on me. I knew at that tribal, I had to play the idol because I noticed X won immunity for his tribe which means he probably received a similar idol clue and got it. If he were to play his idol, and not me, I would have been voted out. I also chose to play it because even though Keizo and Paul said they were voting X out, I couldn’t 100% trust it just yet, so I was protected either way. After I saw they kept me, I knew I could trust them especially Keizo. So, we kept our alliance and voted out Logan and Paul later on. When it came to the James vote, he messaged me asking me to vote Ari out. I spilled to Ari what he told me because I knew for my game, she needed to stay because she had been loyal to me the whole time, and she never tried to get rid of me unlike James. Then we voted out Chloe, and I won the immunity challenge to get me in the final five. Then the next tribal we got rid of Hufus. When it came to the fire making challenge, Keizo basically gave his spot to me because he said I deserved to be in Final 3 over him and wanted to be the final jury member, so he threw the challenge, and I pretty much skated to Final 3. Look, in my opinion, I don’t think I played the strongest game out of the three of us. Ari takes the cake on that one, but I would love to hear some questions from you guys to see if there’s something I can do to plead a good case. But I want to say I played a very loyal game, and never once turned my back on the ones who were there for me in the beginning.
1941 days 6 hours ago
J2999
Grats on F3 guys and good luck to you all :)

Ari:
What was the biggest move you made?
Do you feel like you just relied on immunity wins?

Grace/Lee:
Why do you deserve to win over Ari?
Why did you keep her at the F7 vote when, and it ended up being the ONLY, chance you had to get rid of her this season?
What was your biggest move this game?
1941 days 6 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Why do you deserve to win over Ari?

- This is going to be hard to answer because I feel her game was so much stronger than mine, but I would say I should win because I was very loyal, and I only protected myself when it was needed lowering my threat level.

Why did you keep her at the F7 vote when, and it ended up being the ONLY, chance you had to get rid of her this season?

- I only kept her because I knew she would have stuck with me longer, and I didn't know you very well yet at that time, so I really couldn't get a vibe off you. But tbh, if you were getting voted out today, I would have probably flipped on her.

What was your biggest move this game?

- I would say my biggest move was definitely playing my idol at the X tribal. I knew he had an idol, and only if he knew the rules, he would have stayed longer. And if he played the idol, and I didn't play mine, I would have been out that tribal. Also I couldn't trust Keizo and Paul 100% just yet, so I played it just in case it was a plan to make me feel comfortable enough not to do anything. Another move could be telling Ari I had the idol because once I did that, she trusted me enough to share her idol clues, and we would work together on it.
1941 days 6 hours ago
Ari_
Ari:
What was the biggest move you made?
To get together all my allies (Keizo, Grace, Lee and Chloe) in alliance super quickly after merge, so we can backfire against X's alliance.
At all my game was to stop other people's moves, not to make my own, because in most of the time after this vote, I was in majority and I have to just ensure that no one else will can make a move to take me out.
Do you feel like you just relied on immunity wins?
Totally not, I did not have it in f7 and 6f and yet i felt confortable enough with my social connections to not use my idol. I kept it to show that I don't need to be immuned all the time to make it till the end.
1941 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well its time for the return of the devil's advocate.I'm the hardest juror since I went out unanimously so be prepared for my truth bombs
Ari: Out of all 3 of you finalists, your the one I'm most disappointed in. My devil's advocate question for you is simple, why should I not be bitter?
Grace: Out of all the finalists, I talked the least to you in this game  . My devil's advocate question is what is your biggest regret in the game?
Lee: Starting into the game, we were allies but, after I voted you, you discovered the truth and we didn't reconnect. My devil's advocate question is simple, who have you lied to and when?
To all 3 of you, compare each juror to a survivor player and why,
1941 days 4 hours ago
Ari_
My devil's advocate question for you is simple, why should I not be bitter?
You did not included me in ur 6 and we never talked in deep, I tried to talk with u more, not just game wise, but u pretty much used me as a vote, which I don't wanted to be my role in this game. We were not close, so I can't say that I betrayed you, also when u asked me, why it was you, I came take my time and explained you everything, so yeah, I think we are clear, you don't have to be bitter and I hope u will reward my game, because as u see I did the right move and it take me till the end.
To all 3 of you, compare each juror to a survivor player and why
This is a pretty cool, thanks for the idea.
Raven - You are my Courtney from HvV. I was ur Sandra, we were good friends, but then we were outnumbered and the majority take you out in the last vote before the merge.
Logan - I will give you Alec from DvG. You were a goliath imo, you were top dog until the merge, but then your alliance fell apart and then everyone voted you unanimously, so they can save themselves.
Paul - I knew very few for ur game, so I will try to come with someone who tried to play both sides, but also very under the radar. Chelsea Townsend <3 :D
James & Chloe - You remind me for Hayden and Ciera, you were both friends and tried to make a big move, which did not worked and you went one after other, but with no regret for the move.
Hufus - You were underdog and under the radar, after your alliance fell apart, you still managed to survive long and being the last from your alliance and close to the final tribal, you were also good at challenges with an immunity win, so I will give you Brett from Samoa.
Keizo - I will give you Kass from Cagayan, because you were smart and don't wanted to be a follower, but to be a leader and you really were, with a lot of moves, you make it almost till the end, but robbed from getting to the ftc. Well unlike Kass, I think u could have a very good chance to win the game.
1939 days 6 hours ago
Vlad21
For the last time.I'll go tally the votes.
1939 days 6 hours ago
Vlad21
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ari
1939 days 6 hours ago
Vlad21
SECOND VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Grace
1939 days 6 hours ago
Vlad21
THIRD VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Grace
1939 days 6 hours ago
Vlad21
FOURTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ari
1939 days 6 hours ago
Vlad21
FIFTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ari
1939 days 6 hours ago
Vlad21
THE WINNER OF VLAD'S SURVIVOR SEASON 4

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ari

open group

Vlad's Survivor [S5]: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!