This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Vamizi

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Vamizi

2194 days 16 hours ago
Vlad21
Hufus, Sergio, Nick, Glen, James, Dylan, Ryan, Meli, Burger, Hoop  welcome to your very first tribal council. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

You will have 24 hours from the time this tribal council, has been posted to send me your vote via mails. If you don't send me a vote it will result in a self vote against yourself. Failing to send a vote 3 times will result in you being pulled out from the game.

If anyone has the immunity idol, and wishes to use it, please mail me before the votes are read.

Hufus - How do you feel about the Vamizi tribe?

Sergio - Have any alliances formed so far, or does it seem quiet on the Vamizi tribe?

Nick - You were one of the people that did submit a score for your tribe today. Do you feel annoyed that others didnt do that?

Glen - What will you be basing your vote on?

James - You barely met your tribemates and you have to vote someone out! Will this be a tough vote?

Dylan - Do you think this tribe can start winning or is this a tribe that will keep losing unless something big happens?

Ryan, Meli, Burger, Hoop- You are one of the 4 that didnt submit a score today. How do you make your tribemates keep you in this game and vote someone else out?

Also you guys can start sending confessionals.
2194 days 15 hours ago
jmain14
Nick - You were one of the people that did submit a score for your tribe today. Do you feel annoyed that others didnt do that?

It does kind of suck, but it is what it is I guess. I feel like one them should be the one to bite the bullet tonight.
2194 days 15 hours ago
glen5544
Glen - What will you be basing your vote on?
I am basing my vote on who was there for the challenge
2194 days 15 hours ago
sihz
Sergio - Have any alliances formed so far, or does it seem quiet on the Vamizi tribe?

I dont think so, to me its been quiet but i guess thats how most of games begin until someone speaks up. I'm open to work with anyone as long as they show commitment to the tribe so we can pull off some wins and move forwards
2194 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
I simply couldn't send the link to you. My family had the computer so I tried to do a screenshot but, couldn't. I had a time of five minutes that I wish I could have sent.
2194 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
Hufus - How do you feel about the Vamizi tribe?
I feel we are strong as a tribe! We got so close and we almost had it... It literally came down to seconds! That's why I have faith we can totally make our comeback and win next!
2194 days 7 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Dylan - Do you think this tribe can start winning or is this a tribe that will keep losing unless something big happens?
I think we can win i think 19 seconds is beatable in the next challenges
2194 days 4 hours ago
J2999
James - You barely met your tribemates and you have to vote someone out! Will this be a tough vote?

Well I've not heard anything so I guess yes. If I hear something though, it should be a bit easier as I'll vote with majority I hope.
2193 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
For the first time this season! I'll go tally the votes.
2193 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now's the time to do so.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2193 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*NOBODY STANDS*
2193 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ryan
2193 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
SECOND VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Burger
2193 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
THIRD VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Burger
2193 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
FOURTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ryan
2193 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
FIFTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ryan

open group

Vlad's Survivor [S5]: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!