This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council - Arhuaco

Topic » Final Tribal Council - Arhuaco

2283 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFreak13
Well if we are voting for who CONTROLLED the game it’d be Luca. If we are voting for someone who played similar to Ben, then it’s Cody.
2283 days 1 hour ago
JetsRock12
I feel like you’re wrong there. Cody controlled basically everything before the Chloe vote off, but even then he was the one pushing for her...
I feel like Cody is playing like Mike which is waaaaay better than Ben lol!
Cody had an alliance that turned on him because he was a huge threat.Those people who turned on him are all apart of the jury. He won immunities unlike Ben (;
2283 days 1 hour ago
12thManFan
I know luka dident controlled the game because "luka" messaged me saying how desperate he was for me to vote with him..
2282 days 23 hours ago
12thManFan
AJ-
1. Jam- He flipped the game and was the leader of the other alliance.
2. Renny- I honestly feel he could have won this game if we didn’t vote him out the time we did.
3. Jackson- Very good social player! Real easy to talk to
2282 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
Cody its not like that .i sent You a message  asking to open your eyes about a possible Alliance with aj and renny in it Around f10-f9. I was trying to get You in board but I knew I had few chances of going through. In fact After that convo i didnt message You anymore because I knew It was a waste of time.
Also You were the One that After f7 needed my vote not me.
I never said I controlled the game : I said slowly I was able ti get more influence in Who was voting off  .
And at f9 at the revote I didnt push for AJ  but I wanted Chloe gone
2282 days 7 hours ago
12thManFan
guys i know i might sound desperate but it is clear that karmaron, solinne aj and renny have an alliance going on as they have been voting together from the last couple of rounds.
i know you might have vote with them and it's fine, but keep in mind that if you guys go together at final 6 those 4 will choose themselves over you two.
I hope you can consider voting with me this round, because yes I am the next one in the line, but then at f6 i don't know if either of you will stand a chance of going to f3 with those 4 locked in as big four.
If you go with me on the other hand you will have a better chance of going to final three and you have a big chance of winning over me. You guys have been playing great and I will consider even voting for one of you if it goes down to final, but you have to consider that at least one of you might not go with that alliance of 4.
I'm been trying to get one of them out since the merge, but nobody is listening to me. So if you don't wanna work with me, it's fine I understand, but then if you go out at f6 don't act mad.
I hope you can consider this when you 'll vote next time.
2282 days 7 hours ago
12thManFan
This is what luka sent me awhile ago.
2282 days 6 hours ago
Solinne64
Alright Final 3, this is my question to you all !!
Tell me what the other 2 finalists did better than you in this game?
2282 days 6 hours ago
NeonGrape1
Ok, I'm going to get to the point with my other two questions for each other finalist:

Will - Not asking you anything, because you don't deserve it at all IMO.

Luca - What happened with "stick with the tribe", after I sided with you the whole time, just for you to vote me off? I talked to Jam and he said that the only reason he voted me was because I voted him. You though, idk why you and your pet voted me.
2282 days 6 hours ago
LiukBB
Will definitely managed not to be never a target in this game and I think people needed his vote throughout the whole game and he made himself looking like he was necessary for everyone in this game and I really think he was way better than me.

Cody had deffo the best social game : pretty much everyone were linked with him and he had relationship and alliance with pretty much the whole cast. He was able thanks to those links that he managed to create a big alliance and thanks to his capability of speeching he convinced aj to give away his immunity and the legacy advantage too.
I really respect his social game.
2282 days 6 hours ago
LiukBB
Quin : I answered to that in the speech. You have been a great ally and I have gained lot of trust in you. At final 7 though something was fishing and I thought you could have flipped on me . in fact i thought you had voted with jackson that round.

At f6 I thought it was best for my game to stick with will and Jam and I think I made a good decision because at f5 i deffo got the vote on my side to vote jackson out.

It was just a strategical move on my part nothing personal.
2281 days 12 hours ago
12thManFan
Chloe-
Just like Luca said. Will did a GREAT job on basically never being a target. He never had to rely on immunities like I did.
Luca did a great job playing in the middle because there were a couple times I definitely thought there was hope for him voting with me, but that basically never happened ;)

open group

Vlad's Survivor [S5]: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!