This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2565 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon Number 8

I can now reveal the results of the Color Blind Test.

All 4 Solitarians completed the Test within the given deadline.

Your official score was 102 colors out of 102 with a time of 8 minutes, 58 seconds.

I will start with the worst performer.  In this Test, two Solitarians tied with 101 out of 102 colors so it comes down to time with 1 finishing in a slower time, thus finishing in last place.

The Solitarian who performed the worst in this Test and will receive a penalty in the upcoming Treatment will be
Number 9

Of the 4 who completed the Test, 2 players had a perfect score of 102 colors out of 102.  Of those 2, the winner had the lowest time of 6 minutes, 19 seconds.  Thus, that Solitarian will earn safety from the Treatment.

The winner of this Test and thus earning safety from my next Treatment and guaranteed a spot in the Solitary 2.0 Final Four is
Number 2

As you can see, you have not won this Test and will be forced to compete in my next Treatment.  Your next Treatment will be posted in a few hours.

Good luck.
2564 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Solitarian, it is now time for your next Treatment, the Physicality Treatment.

In this Treatment you must complete 200 laps in Solitary.

In order to complete 1 lap, you need to make 3 separate posts.

Those posts are:

BUTTON 1 for Lap #

BUTTON 2 for Lap #

GREEN BUTTON for Lap #

When you post all 3 phrases separately that is 1 lap with the GREEN BUTTON phrase being the last post made.

The time it takes you to finish the 200 laps will be your official time.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you begin the Treatment, I will NOT post in your Pod until it is over so the spamming lock MAY come into play.

In addition, all laps DO NOT need to be in the same topic, they can be in different topics if you want, but the only catch is all 3 phrases for the same lap must be in the same Topic, so Lap 1's posts need to all be in the same topic and so on.

When you are ready to start, you must simply post the phrase

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

and mail me.

Once you mail me, your time starts and will run until the 200th lap is finished. 

For the Solitarian who received a penalty for finishing the Test in last place, their penalty is that they will need to complete 225 laps instead of 200 thus possibly adding more time to their Treatment.

The Solitarian who takes the longest amount of time to complete their laps will be forced to leave Solitary.

You have until 12:59 am est on THURSDAY (26 hours, 10 minutes) to at least START the Treatment.

If you have any questions, post them in your Pod.

Good luck.
2563 days 12 hours ago
ForceMike1
PRESSES GREEN BUTTON
2560 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 8

This treatment is over.

Your official time is 58 hours, 6 minutes, 32 seconds.

With that time, I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
has come to an end.  You officially finish in 4th place.

In the main group, I will reveal your identity.  You are free to now comment in the main group.

You must in THIS GROUP post the phrase anywhere

PRESSES RED BUTTON

If you do not do so within 24 hours, you will hurt your chances at future casting in the RSF Franchise
2560 days 21 hours ago
ForceMike1
PRESSES RED BUTTON

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!