This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Tribal Council #15 - Saraswati

Topic » [Bali] Tribal Council #15 -..

2576 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
Welcome to Tribal Council, Saraswati. Let's bring in the members of the jury. Colton, Joe, Giovana, AJ, Nolano, Julian, Vlad, and Andrew voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Before you vote, I have some questions to ask you...

Azri - Congratulations on winning the final immunity challenge, do you feel like you needed it?

Brittany - If you get to the final Tribal Council, how do you prepare for the jury?

Luis - You came so close in the challenge today, but fell short! How do

Ryan - You didn't seem to put in any effort in the final immunity challenge, it seemed like you gave up? Was this the case, or was there another reason?

IT IS TIME TO VOTE!

You will have 24 hours from the time this tribal council, has been posted to send me your vote via mails, with a voting confessional (explaining why you're voting for the person you are voting for). If you don't send me a vote it will result in a self vote against yourself.
2576 days 1 hour ago
subfriend
Azri - Congratulations on winning the final immunity challenge, do you feel like you needed it?
i need to win it to redeem endurance comp that i should win previously..
2576 days ago
Cornelia
Sorry my question to Luis cut off, it was suppose to say You came so close in the challenge today, but fell short! How do you ensure you are not voted off tonight?
2575 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - If you get to the final Tribal Council, how do you prepare for the jury?

That's the thing, I don't know if I'm going to make it to the final Tribal Council so I have to get over one last hurdle in order to think about that. However, I know that this vote is a crucial one in determining how that final tribal is going to turn out.
2575 days 1 hour ago
born2pizza
Ryan - You didn't seem to put in any effort in the final immunity challenge, it seemed like you gave up? Was this the case, or was there another reason?

I just didn't think I would be able to put enough time and effort into it like Luis and Azri did.
2574 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
I'll go tally the votes.
2574 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

LUIS
2574 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
SECOND VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

RYAN
2574 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
That's 1 vote Luis, and 1 vote Ryan. 2 votes left.
2574 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
THIRD VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

LUIS
2574 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
FOURTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2574 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
FIFTEENTH PERSON VOTED OUT OF CORNVIVOR: BALI, AND THE NINTH AND FINAL MEMBER OF OUR JURY

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

LUIS

You need to bring me your torch.
Luis, the tribe has spoken.
*Snuffs torch*
Time for you to go.
2574 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
Well congratulations on going as far as you can go in this game. Tomorrow the power in this game shifts to the jury. All you can do is get a good nights sleep, because you're going to need your wits about you at the final Tribal Council, as you attempt to convince them why you deserve the title of sole survivor, and the gift prize that goes along with it. Grab your torches, I'll see you later for the final Tribal Council.

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!