This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Individual Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » [Bali] Individual Immunity..

2606 days 7 hours ago
Cornelia
Come on in guys! First things first, Andrew, I'll take that back. Immunity is back up for grabs.

For today's challenge you will be attempting to complete a slide puzzle of an image from the Survivor show. Once you are happy with your time, screenshot your slide puzzle with the time included to me in a mail. You can attempt this slide puzzle as many times as you wish, HOWEVER the first screenshot you mail to me will be the only score I will count.

The player who completes the slide puzzle in the fastest amount of time will win immunity and guarantee themselves a 1 in 5 shot at winning this game, where they will be safe from the vote. Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the 7th juror and the 13th person voted out from this game.

http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/survivor-755/

Survivors, ready? GO!
2606 days 7 hours ago
Cornelia
You have 24 hours to complete this challenge.
2604 days 20 hours ago
Cornelia
I have the results:

Due to Julian winning an advantage in the challenge from the previous immunity challenge, he received 5 extra poles.

Andrew - 0
Azri - 0
Brittany - 0
Luis - 2:45
Ryan - 0
Vlad - 9:04

LUIS WINS IMMUNITY!

Luis your second immunity win, and you are safe from the vote at tribal council tonight. You are guaranteed a 1 in 5 shot at winning this game. As for the rest of you after 35 days, somebody will come up short. You have 24 hours to figure out who that is going to be. Grab your stuff, head back to camp. See you tonight, at tribal council.

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!