This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Individual Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » [Bali] Individual Immunity..

2589 days 20 hours ago
Cornelia
Come on in guys! First things first, Luis, I'll take that back. Immunity is back up for grabs.

For this challenge, you will be playing Karma Collection. You will need to ask any Tengaged user who is a BLUE LEVEL OR HIGHER to mail me the following - *Donates karma to ______* you will need that person to add your name on the blank line. Once a user has donated their karma to someone, they can't donate karma to another player. If a user that is below a blue level donates karma, it will not count. Obviously any multi accounts will also not count. You're aiming to get the users with the most karma to donate to you. The winner of this challenge will receive individual immunity, and the runner up of this challenge will receive an advantage in the next immunity challenge, in the event they are not voted out.

Once 24 hours from the time I posted this post expire, the challenge will end and I'll calculate everyone's individual karma. The person who gets the highest karma score will win immunity and guarantee themselves a 1 in 7 shot at winning this game, where they will be safe from the vote. Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the 5th juror and the 11th person voted out from this game.

Survivors, ready? GO!
2588 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
I have the results:

Andrew - 0
Azri - 1678
Brittany - 1554
Julian - 20015
Luis - 0
Nolano - 0
Ryan - 7444
Vlad - 230112

VLAD WINS IMMUNITY!

Vlad once again you are safe from the vote at tribal council tonight. You are guaranteed a 1 in 7 shot at winning this game. In addition, as runner up of this immunity challenge Julian has won an advantage in the next immunity challenge. As for the rest of you after 29 days, somebody will come up short. You have 24 hours to figure out who that is going to be. Grab your stuff, head back to camp. See you tonight, at tribal council.

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!