This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Individual Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » [Bali] Individual Immunity..

2619 days 21 hours ago
Cornelia
Come on in guys! First things first, Vlad, I'll take that back. Immunity is back up for grabs.

For this challenge, you will be playing Cricket Defend! You will be controlling a cricket player, who is defending their wicket from being knocked over by oncoming cricket balls. Your job is to carefully position the bat to knock the cricket balls away from the bat, and depending on which angle you hit the balls into a certain area you will score from 1 to 6 points. Be careful not to bat the ball into the yellow and black striped area as it will result in the game ending and giving you, your current score. The same will happen if you fail to bat any balls away, and a ball hits and knocks over the wicket behind the player. You will have no time to relax in this challenge as the balls will come as you fast so be careful to hit them at the right angle.

http://coydaggers.com/index.php/gamess/cricket-defend-wicket/

Once you have completed the challenge, you must send me a full screenshot with your score included in the screenshot. As always, only the first screenshot will count. The person who gets the highest score will win immunity and guarantee themselves a 1 in 8 shot at winning this game, where they will be safe from the vote. Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the 4th juror and the 10th person voted out from this game.

Survivors, ready? GO!
2619 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
These flash games ._.
This is hard on mobile
2618 days 21 hours ago
Cornelia
I have the results:

AJ - 49
Andrew - 0
Azri - 121
Brittany - 0
Julian - 0
Luis - 284
Nolano - 0
Ryan - 63
Vlad - 136

LUIS WINS IMMUNITY!

Luis you are safe from the vote at tribal council tonight. You are guaranteed a 1 in 8 shot at winning this game. As for the rest of you after 27 days, somebody will come up short. You have 24 hours to figure out who that is going to be. Grab your stuff, head back to camp. See you tonight, at tribal council.

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!