This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

2103 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bang-a-rang-org/images/2/28/Come_on_in.gif

Kalibo & Tabuk getting their first look at the Davao tribe, Jack voted out at the 1st tribal council.

Now let’s get to today’s challenge...
2103 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
Immunity is back up for grabs!!!

SMOOCHES
----------------------
Today's competition is called "Smooches"

Your challenge is to play the below mini game and mail me privately a screenshot of your best score!!

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/casanova.htm

When you get a score you like, take a screenshot of it, and send it to me. If you don’t send a screenshot, your score will be a zero. If you’ve already sent me a screenshot, YOU MAY NOT CHANGE IT. The first score you send me is the one that counts.

I will add up the top THREE screenshots/scores for each tribe to determine your final tribe score. The two tribes with the highest score win immunity. Losers go to tribal council. (And no, technically not everyone has to submit. Immunity is based on the top 3 scores from each tribe. The other scores are to break ties)

If there is a tie, then we add the fourth best score on each tribe to break the tie. If that doesn't break it, we add the fifth, ETC if needed. If somehow that doesn't break a tie, Chatzy will decide.

IF YOUR SCREENSHOT LOOKS FAKE OR TAMPERED WITH IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM, IT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A “0” FOR YOUR SCORE!

You have until 3:00pm EST tomorrow (Wednesday) to send me your screenshots.

https://media.giphy.com/media/453QqlnydgqKxwY71W/giphy.gif
Go! Good Luck 👍🏻
2103 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
FYI I’m not asking people to pay money to play the game. If you play this onnyou computer it is free. Apparently on mobile it asks you to pay for it. Hopefully everyone has access to a desktop!
2103 days 6 hours ago
chillum
we got this tean
2103 days 6 hours ago
MarieEve
I don't have access to a computer :/
2103 days 6 hours ago
chillum
u can do it on mobile its just impossible
2103 days 5 hours ago
countrygirl15701
how the heck do you send a screen shot in a message?
2103 days 5 hours ago
MarieEve
Gyazo send links of the ss
Or some.programs like that
2103 days 5 hours ago
countrygirl15701
i tried tinypic, but I don't think it worked.
2103 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
Tinypic or imgur.com are good sites to use to send me a link to the screenshot
2103 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
Just a heads up...some other challenges will also require a screenshot. If you’re having trouble with it today, I suggest trying your best to figure it out for the future. You won’t be able to win individual immunities without it 🤐

I don’t think I’ve been in a group game that didn’t require a screenshot at some point. If you’re having a computer issue, I’m even offering my snap chat that you can literally send me a photo of your score. That’s not the preferred method but a last resort.

print screen, greenshot, control + s and select area, or snipping tool are all things I use on a daily basis in my work. You can save the clip in paint/word and upload to imgur.com. I believe in you 🙌🏻
2103 days 3 hours ago
semajdude
Who would want ur snapchat hmmmmmmm ;)
2103 days 1 hour ago
sportsgeek12
How long do we have?
2103 days ago
subfriend
Very long
2102 days 22 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies

here my proof mark
2102 days 21 hours ago
subfriend
Holy sheyeed it's the kissing giraffe... 💀

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!