This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Rules

Topic » Season 3 Rules

2144 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
~*~*~ this season is NON-LIVE ~*~*~

IMPORTANT NOTE: I do NOT use Skype. Your correspondence with me will ALWAYS be via mail!!

Please read the following & let me know should you have any questions:

? CHALLENGES ?
- Challenges will be non-live. You will have a maximum of 24 hours to complete the task. Please read instructions for each challenge for the time it is due.
- There are no reward challenges; only immunity is up for grabs.

? VOTING ?
- Tribal council will be posted once a challenge has concluded. Players will have from that time until the following day to mail me their vote. The majority of votes will be due at 5:00 pm est and votes will be read as soon as possible. Times will always be specified each tribal.
- If I have received all the votes before the deadline, I may read them before the designated time. Keep this in mind when casting your vote. (aka don’t assume you will have until a certain time to change your vote- they may be read early)
- Players are allowed to change their vote an unlimited amount of times, but I must receive the vote by the deadline provided. (example: if you mail me to change your vote even one minute after the designated time, it will not be changed. The last vote you mail before the deadline is the one that will be counted)
- If you fail to vote or vote after the deadline, it will result in a self vote. 2 consecutive self votes = medical evacuation. 3 self votes overall = medical evacuation
- Ties in this series will result in a re-vote. If the vote is still tied after the re-vote, non-immune players will go to rocks. If there is a tie at Final 4 (or if only four people are voting that night), the re-vote will be skipped, and only those tied will participate in a small challenge.

? IDOLS ?
- Idols will be in play this season via an idol board. There will be one hidden at each camp and one after merge.
- If an idol is played or if someone is voted out with an idol, the idol is re-hidden but only at the corresponding camp.
- ONLY those that have won immunity may mail me their idol guess. Guesses must be mailed in by the same deadline that votes have. Note: If I read votes early, you would still be allowed until the deadline time to guess for the idol.
- It is not my job to remind you to guess for an idol. This is your responsibility.
- If you want to use an idol, you must mail me by the time votes are due for that tribal council. If you tell me you are using it, it is set in stone. No changing who it's being used on or taking it back.
- If you are in possession of an idol and need until the voting deadline to decide whether or not you want to use it, you must communicate this to me. I will not blindly stall revealing the vote just because someone has an idol. You must mail me. (Example: “I’m voting Kara but am not sure I will use my idol. Please give me until the voting deadline to decide”)
- Players may give their idol to another player. To do so you must officially mail me "I am giving my idol to _____". Once it is given to someone else, it is theirs. No take backs.
- Idols are only in play through final 6. At final 5 they are worthless. I will remind all players of this.

CONFESSIONALS ARE REQUIRED!
- Please mail me a confessional at least every other day. It does not matter the length.
- These are important so I can be aware of alliances and gameplay. They will also help determine awards/if I want to invite you for future seasons.

ACTIVENESS IS CRUCIAL! I can't host this game without players. I want you to have fun and everyone will have the best experience if you're showing up to play.

Drama is ok. Threats/attacks are not.

There is no favoritism and nothing is rigged. I have planned out the entire season before even opening applications.
2144 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
:::: APPLICATIONS ARE IN GOOGLE FORMS :::

https://goo.gl/forms/9fJVrtpFSJzEf2U63
2139 days 9 hours ago
Aidan0621
omg yay you're doing another season :()
2132 days 9 hours ago
survivor1998
did I submit a form? honestly can't remember haha
2127 days 2 hours ago
DavidM7
So excited to watch this season :D
2112 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2112 days 9 hours ago
MarieEve
I try to read and I think I understand the rules 😂
2112 days 9 hours ago
Sameed27
I read and understand the rules :)
2112 days 8 hours ago
semajdude
Understand
2112 days 8 hours ago
ghrocky100
I have read and understood the rules :D
2112 days 5 hours ago
woeisme
I read and understand the rules
2112 days 5 hours ago
chillum
i read and understand the rules
2112 days 3 hours ago
DrG2
i read and understand the rules
2112 days 2 hours ago
Ross56
I read and understand the rules
2112 days ago
subfriend
I have read and understood the rules
2111 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
I have read and understood the rules

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!