This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

2036 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
COME ON IN GUYS

*takes immunity necklace back from Tico*

https://media.giphy.com/media/13QNpHxAATLMKA/giphy.gif

ONCE AGAIN IMMUNITY IS BACK UP FOR GRABS!!

lets get to today's challenge...

YOU’VE GOT MAIL
--------------------------

This is a TIMED challenge, that STARTS when you send your initial mail to me. You must first mail me saying: "Starting a pen pal service". Your time starts.

You must then get 10 different people (none can be from this season) to mail me YOUR name. (Can be username or in game name) You are trying to get EXACTLY 10.

Once you believe 10 people have mailed me your name, you must mail me again saying "I trust them!" Once you've done this your time stops. (if someone happens to mail after you've locked in it does not count for or against you)

This will lock in your time. If you lock in and I received more or less than the 10 mails needed, you will be eliminated.

The person that gets exactly 10 people in the fastest time wins individual immunity and a 1 in 6 shot at winning this game.

In the event no one gets 10 exactly, whoever got 11 mails the fastest wins. If no one got 11, it moves to 12 and so on. This tie breaker is only valid to the players that got at least 10 mails.

You must complete this challenge by 5 pm edt TOMORROW!

-----------

Because the idol that Bilbo played WAS the merge Salang idol, it will be rehidden at camp.

The last time you can use hidden immunity idols is thru f6. They are no longer good at f5.
SO to spice things up, EVERYONE will be able to guess for an immunity idol for this challenge only and ONLY IF they have completed the challenge from an initial  "Starting a pen pal service" mail to an "I trust them!" mail. (you will not get a guess if you start the challenge and never lock in a time)

Additionally, the immunity winner will get a SECOND guess for winning the challenge!

GOOD LUCK & please ask if you have any questions!
2034 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
OK WHO'S LIKE PAST READY FOR SOME RESULTS?!?!?! YOU? GREAT!

let's find out everyone's times first...

Matt - 32 seconds
Kiara - 26 minutes, 07 seconds
Lulu - 24 minutes, 58 seconds
Tico - 23 minutes, 0 seconds
Scott - 16 hours, 34 minutes, 22 seconds
2034 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
No submissions from Jack or Bilbo
2034 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
unfortunately matt got 0 users to mail me and cannot win.
2034 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
additionally tico ended up with 12 users and is out of the running
2034 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
it comes down to Scott, Lulu, and Kiara...
EACH GOT 10 PEOPLE EXACTLY!
SO BASED ON THE FASTEST TIME, CONGRATS LULU YOU HAVE WON INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY ARE ARE SAFE TONIGHT AT TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!!

LULU YOU MAY MAIL ME 2 IDOL GUESSES

Matt, Scott, Kiara, and Tico you may also mail me an idol guess for attempting the challenge

Bilbo and Jack, sorry nothing for ya :/

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!