This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Salang)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Salang)

2015 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
*SALANG ENTERS*

*Ari, Jeremy, & Link, the jury, walk in and take a seat*

TICO HAS WON IMMUNITY - YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR HIM

One of you will be the 11th person voted out of the game and fourth member of the jury.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/183f539dfd9e7652d11f624f98e3f765/tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

-----
Questions:

Tico - Do you think you needed immunity tonight?

Brenden - You received majority vote for who's leaving tonight...worried?

Lulu - Do you feel it's a positive or a negative that you did not see your name as the answer to any of the questions today?

Kiara - It seems you struggled in the challenge; does it make you think twice on your read of the game?

Bilbo - Tied for most likely to win...do you think this could make people want to target you?

Scott - What are you basing your vote on tonight? Will the challenge answers impact your vote?

Matt - Previously we've seen your name pop up at tribal; without immunity around your neck tonight, do you think you'll get votes? Hey, at least people think you're funny :p

Jack - Does it worry you that people see you as a floater?

-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 10:00 am EDT (to me via mail)
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.

If you have an idol and wish to play it, please let me know via mails by 10 am edt (same as voting deadline)

Sorry, no idol guesses tonight except for Tico & Brenden (top 2)
Send Confessionals!
2015 days 18 hours ago
Lulubud
Both to be honest. Negative as I am not really doing anything hahaha and a positive as no one notices me.
2015 days 17 hours ago
ticofernandez
Do you think you needed immunity tonight?

Well people said I think I'm in control of the game so i guess so. I find thay pretty funny though as one of 2 brawns left I don't think i have much control over anything.
2015 days 17 hours ago
brosky17
Worried?

Not at all. If I go I go. Nothing to be worried about. I’m so out of the loop in this game if I stayed I’d be worried. I think to people made a port decision last tribal. A decision that lead me to the decision that if I do go, a beauty is 100% getting my vote at final tribal council and I’ll be pressuring the rest of the jury to do the same. It’s clear they are together. There were signs they are together. So let’s let this vote go to rocks if we have to. If a beauty goes home in the initial vote, I’ll be shocked and it will show once again how out of the loop I am in this game.

As for the challenge, I was given the highest votes for a lot of negative things. Funny enough the same people that voted me turned on me or have put no effort into getting to know me. Those votes were made without knowing me, and if they actually did i could be an ally for them. Plus, if people truly think that about me, why wouldn’t you want me in the final tribal council with you? Sound like I’m a shoe-in for third.
2015 days 15 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I am basing my vote tonight on who is after me.  I am very well aware that I received 3 votes last time, and I know that two of those people are still here.  One of them will be getting my vote.

The challenge answers have nothing to do with it.  I knew from the minute Tc was over last time who I was voting for.
2015 days 15 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Kiara - It seems you struggled in the challenge; does it make you think twice on your read of the game?

I’m not to surprised my read on the game is off I haven't had too many conversations with everyone left but I'm happy to know people think I'm nice.
2014 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
VOTES ARE LOCKED BUT THERE WILL BE AN HOUR DELAY FOR ME TO REVEAL. 🙈
I previously mentioned the challenge could take some time to complete so don’t worry about that - I will be giving you more then 24 hours to complete

Revealing votes around 11am edt!
2014 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
On my way home rn!
2014 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
https://media.giphy.com/media/nlJo5n9BcJAJRuzhBk/giphy.gif
2014 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it, now would be the time to do so...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HUlUlDPVWKPfP56/source.gif
2014 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*Bilbo stands*

"I'd like to play this on myself tonight"
2014 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
this IS a hidden immunity idol. any votes cast for Bilbo will not count
2014 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final.
Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.

I’ll read the votes
*opens urn*

*unfolds first parchment*
2014 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
1st vote
*flips vote*

Lulu
2014 days 16 hours ago
Rocketokid13
FUCK
2014 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
2nd vote
*flips vote*

Matt

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!