This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Salang)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Salang)

2038 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
*SALANG ENTERS*

*Ari & Jeremy, the jury, walk in and take a seat*

MATT HAS WON IMMUNITY - YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR HIM

One of you will be the 10th person voted out of the game and third member of the jury.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/183f539dfd9e7652d11f624f98e3f765/tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

-----
Questions:

Matt - Do you think you needed immunity tonight?

Brenden - After going to rocks, do you feel there is a clear two sides to this tribe moving forward?

Lulu - What kind of challenge would you want to see next?

Link - 3 different individual immunity winners; do you feel it’s anyone’s game?

Kiara - We didn’t see any tags for you today; was this the most difficult comp we’ve had in your eyes or what happened?

Bilbo - What are you basing you vote on tonight?

Scott - Did you think you’d be going to rocks yesterday? Do you feel it shook up the game?

Tico - Strong effort from you today, but it wasn’t enough. Do you think you’re in danger?

Jack - Does anyone still think about brains, brawn, or beauty or is that a thing of the past?

-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 5:00 pm EDT (to me via mail)
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.

If you have an idol and wish to play it, please let me know via mails by 5 pm edt (same as voting deadline)

Sorry, no idol guesses tonight except for Matt
Send Confessionals!
2038 days 20 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Jack - Does anyone still think about brains, brawn, or beauty or is that a thing of the past?

They're the basis, but there's expansion- take for instance the swapped tribes.
2038 days 20 hours ago
smuguy2012
Hahahaha well I've been the counter vote the past two times so I think it's safe to say I needed a win!! Hahaha I'm just glad no one can vote for me ginally
2038 days 19 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Bilbo - What are you basing you vote on tonight?

It's based on what's the best option for me to set myself up for the next coming weeks, which will no doubt be crucial.
2038 days 19 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Kiara - We didn’t see any tags for you today; was this the most difficult comp we’ve had in your eyes or what happened?

Yes tbh I suck at these things.. I’m just praying this won’t break me and cause me to exit :(
2038 days 18 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
As to rocks no I did not anticipate that at all   And yes it shook up the game for Jeremy was a big time player.  I know it's a big brother theme but always expect the unexpected even in survivor.
2038 days 17 hours ago
ticofernandez
Tico - Strong effort from you today, but it wasn’t enough. Do you think you’re in danger?

I think last vote showed if your not immune your in danger Jeremy had 0 votes but left the game. So yeah I'm wishing i pulled out the win.
2038 days 17 hours ago
brosky17
Clear lines? Heck no! I do not believe that there are clear lines from the votes. I do think there are old relationships that could carry certain people to the end...
2038 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Link - 3 different individual immunity winners; do you feel it’s anyone’s game?

In the immunity challenges it is anyone's game, but I don't think any of us could win this game only a few people (and I don't include myself in that)
2037 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
https://media.giphy.com/media/nlJo5n9BcJAJRuzhBk/giphy.gif
2037 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it, now would be the time to do so...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HUlUlDPVWKPfP56/source.gif
2037 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
No one stands
2037 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final.
Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.

I’ll read the votes
*opens urn*

*unfolds first parchment*
2037 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
1st vote
*flips vote*

Scott
2037 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
2nd vote
*flips vote*

Scott
2037 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
3rd vote
*flips vote*

Scott

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!