This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Salang)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Salang)

2020 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
*SALANG ENTERS*

*Our first jury member Ari walks in and takes a seat*

BILBO HAS WON IMMUNITY - YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR HIM

One of you will be the 9th person voted out of the game and second member of the jury.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/183f539dfd9e7652d11f624f98e3f765/tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

-----
Questions:

Bilbo - Do you think you needed immunity tonight?

Brenden -  We are down to only 10 people and one of them is safe. Are YOU feeling safe tonight?

Lulu - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Jeremy - What kind of challenge would you want to see next?

Link - No submission from you today. Feeling confident you'll still be here tomorrow?

Kiara - As the only female left in the game, do you think this is an advantage or disadvantage?

Matt - You received a few votes last tribal. Think we'll see your name again tonight?

Scott - Still no idols played yet. Think we'll see one soon or will people hang onto them?

Tico - Do you think paranoia has started back at camp? Are people worried as numbers dwindle?

Jack - Are there clear alliances based on the division from last vote or do you feel there's more of voting blocks happening at tribal?

-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 12:00 pm EDT NOON (to me via mail)
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.

If you have an idol and wish to play it, please let me know via mails by 12 pm edt (same as voting deadline)

Sorry, no idol guesses tonight except for Bilbo, Jack, & Brenden
Send Confessionals!
2020 days 14 hours ago
brosky17
I am absolutely not feeling safe. After being blindsided last tribal, there’s a good chance I’m on the chopping block
2020 days 11 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hmmm idols.  Well here's the simple answer. Those people that think they are in danger will play one if they have one.  Those not in danger won't. I don't think someone will play an idol for someone else this soon
2020 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Link - No submission from you today. Feeling confident you'll still be here tomorrow?

You know fine well I submitted but there was a problem with it... What kind of narrative are you trying to spin.
2020 days 8 hours ago
k4r4k
Um it was just a question. If you look back at previous seasons, this is a question I always ask people that don’t partpicate. I don’t want to ask the same question multiple times so it was your turn today. We both know what happened with your submission. I’m not sure what is up with continuous attitude with me. If you don’t want to play this game, you don’t have to. It’s supposed to be fun for everyone involved
2020 days 7 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Bilbo - Do you think you needed immunity tonight?

The ever constant factor with this game is you never know when you might need immunity, but nonetheless I'm more than happy to take it.
2020 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
 Do you think paranoia has started back at camp? Are people worried as numbers dwindle?

I haven't seen to much scrambling yet but i don't talk to a lot of people so maybe I should be paranoid.
2020 days ago
smuguy2012
I mean maybe the same people want me out.  Lot of quiet people so yeah I think I'll see my name again
2019 days 18 hours ago
Boy3shooter
What kind of challenge would you want to see next?

I'm hoping for a challenge that requires some activity and doesn't depend on any luck. Also, that isn't a puzzle as I obviously suck at those compared to others based on the last comp. But I like comps that I feel like are truly in the competitor's hands, so fingers crossed I'm still around for the next challenge and it's a fun one.
2019 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
Votes will be read shortly when I’m back at a computer 😆
2019 days 13 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Ok so I’m super late with my reply but hopefully being the last female helps me in this game but I’m not sure if it’s even relevant tbh my gender with this cast :)
2019 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
https://media.giphy.com/media/nlJo5n9BcJAJRuzhBk/giphy.gif
2019 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it, now would be the time to do so...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HUlUlDPVWKPfP56/source.gif
2019 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
No one stands
2019 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final.
Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.

I’ll read the votes
*opens urn*

*unfolds first parchment*
2019 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
1st vote
*flips vote*

Kiara

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!