This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission #9: NON-LIVE due FRIDAY, JUNE 5th @5pm PST

Topic » Mission #9: NON-LIVE due..

1418 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #9 (Non-Live): Many Colors of the Rainbow

Welcome agents! For today’s mission you will have 24 hours to create a series of rainbows using the color levels of Tengageders! One a time, you will post the Tengaged’s user link into the forum starting with WHITE going all the way to TV STAR. For each rainbow that is completed, I will award the group $10,000 for a maximum of $100,000!

But of course, this the mole so it can’t be that easy right? There are a few rules that MUST be followed.

• Each agent must post one link before someone can post again. To reiterate, Cori, Christian, Tris, Ryan, and Jake much each separately post before anyone can post again. This must be repeated through every part of the rainbow. While the order doesn’t matter, each five users have to post each step of the way. AND no one can do a double post.

Allowed Posting Order: Christian, Cori, Tris, Ryan, Jake, Tris, Christian, Jake, Cori, Ryan (CORRECT, the order doesn’t matter but all 5 agents are posting before someone posts again)

Not Allowed Posting Order: Tris, Ryan, Cori, Christian, Ryan (WRONG – Jake has not posted yet thus Ryan cannot post again)

Not Allowed Posting Order: Ryan, Jake, Cori, Tris, Christian, Christian (WRONG – While the all five agents did post, Christian cannot do back to back posts)

• When one cycle of the rainbow is completed, someone MUST POST “Rainbow #___ completed”. This phrase WILL COUNT as one of the agent posts in the cycle of the five agents.

• When one rainbow is completed, the opposite order must be achieved on the next rainbow. For example, one rainbow is White to TV STAR, the next rainbow must be TV STAR to White.

If any of these rules are broken, the rainbow will be invalidated for that time. Keep track of the posts and stay organized! You all are the final five for a reason and I believe in you.

You all have 24 hours to work on this project in which afterwards I will post your next quiz!

CHALLENGE ENDS: FRIDAY, JUNE 5th at 5pm PST
1417 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
Well...
1417 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
I am going to call this one here.
1417 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
This mission was failed. Sorry everyone, no money earned from the group pot.

open group

Ozzy's THE MOLE: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!