This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission #8: LIVE starts WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3rd, at 5pm PST

Topic » Mission #8: LIVE starts..

1421 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Check in below!

You can join this mission during the first part but it will disadvantage you!

Check-In closes at
5:11pm PST
1421 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Hey
1421 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
hello, I just got out of a different challenge in the first round so I guess that worked out well lol
1421 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Everything happens for a reason! lol
1421 days 1 hour ago
Blackunicorns
Here
1421 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
Hi
1421 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
ARRIVED
CHRISTIAN
BOB
CORI
TRIS
1421 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Jake & Ryan can hop in if they come online!

But for you four, let's get started!
1421 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Mission #8: Engage with Tengaged…and Temptaion…

Hello Agents, today you will be able to earn a fabulous amount of money for the group pot. However, there will be temptations along the way that may inhibit your success. Can you set aside your temptation to earn money for the group? Or will you grab prizes to ensure your safety? All will be revealed in due time. This mission will take part in 3 phases.

Phase 1: Earning Points
For the first part of this mission, I will be assigning you a task to find users on Tengaged that have to meet a special criterion.

For example,
Find me a user that has between 1000 – 12000 Karma.

Your task will be to post a link of the Tengaged user that fulfills this requirement.
If you are the first person to post a correct link, you will receive 2 points. Every person that is correct after that will receive 1 point. There will be six rounds, each lasting one minute.

Phase 2: Temptation Auction
For the second round, you will be using your points in the first round to bid on special items. However, you will need to hold onto your points in order to help the team out in the third phase of the mission. Will you hold onto your points to help everyone else out or will you spend them to help yourself?

Phase 3: Team Word Puzzle
Whatever points you have left; the team can use to buy letters to help you with a team word puzzle. The word puzzle will be presented in the form of a phrase and a fill-in-the-blank style puzzle. Each letter will cost 2 points. The more points the team buys, the easier the puzzle will be.

After we have all the letters have been bought for the puzzle with the remaining points, I will post the puzzle and you all will have 5 minutes as a team to figure out the puzzle. If you are all successful with the word puzzle, I will award the Group Pot a cool $100,000! A huge prize at this stage of the game.

Any questions?
1421 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
Looks at Bob
1421 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Oh wow lots of words
Puts on reading glasses
1421 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Excuse me, I LIKE TO BE THOROUGH
1421 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
Looks at Tris
1421 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
okay im rdy whenever
1421 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Alrighty, let's get started with PHASE 1: EARNING POINTS
1421 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
As a quick tidbit, you cannot use any players currently in this game as your answer!

open group

Ozzy's THE MOLE: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!