This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 2 APPLICATIONS [Round 1]

Topic » SEASON 2 APPLICATIONS [Round..

1770 days 9 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Every season, we hold applications to see which players we want in our game. The first application is very simple, but for each additional round of applications, there will be more and more stuff to fill out. We'll hold as many rounds of applications as it takes until I have decided the twelve who are competing this season.

This season, whoever makes it to the final round of applications AND posts their application for that final round will either be a contestant or an alternate.

To start the application process, the first round is simple. If you're interested in playing, put down the name you would like to be called during the game. This will be the name I use for you for the rest of the game, so please be careful about what you put down. If you put a comment below saying "Me", I'm going to be calling you "Me" for your whole time in this game.

As mentioned, if we receive more than 12 applications, we will hold a second round to narrow it down a little more.
1769 days 8 hours ago
Katherinee_
Katherine
1768 days 16 hours ago
bklimas
Bobby
1767 days 21 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
MJ (Mary Josephine)
1767 days 11 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Ray
1767 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
Cameron
1766 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew
1766 days 1 hour ago
zh1999
Zion
1764 days 10 hours ago
Gamerden13
Aiden
1763 days 9 hours ago
greyconverse
Gavin
1763 days 4 hours ago
Vyr000
Landon
1762 days 15 hours ago
ryanhawk71
RyJam
1760 days 11 hours ago
quaverstand15
Anis
1760 days 8 hours ago
Elirules190
Tyler
1754 days 12 hours ago
Bigbrotherlover12
Ethan
1745 days 8 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
[APPLICATIONS FOR ROUND ONE ARE NOW CLOSED]

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!